剧集 | 不期而至(2010) | 导航列表
Unless the picture's prison, no.
除了监狱里的照片 没有了
Make you a deal.
跟你做个交易吧
Since you don't have a dad
既然你没有父亲
and I need to learn how to be one,
而我又要学着做父亲
uh, maybe you can give me some practice.
也许你能让我练习一下怎样做个好父亲
Um, well, she's unpacking.
她正在整理东西
I can't believe it.
我简直不敢相信
I never thought I'd be so happy to see a bong lamp.
没想到我见到这个烟枪灯能这么高兴
How'd you do it?
你怎么做到的
What'd you say?
你跟她说了什么
The truth.
事实
And I know that earlier, you, uh, you did, too.
我知道早先 你也这么做过
Look, I-I don't like being lied to
我不喜欢被骗
and I don't like being played.
也不喜欢被人耍得团团转
I know, Ryan, I know.
我明白 瑞安 我明白
I mean it would be hard for anyone
莱克丝出现那天的情景
to put themselves in your shoes that day,
不管是谁处在你当时的处境
the day Lux came back.
都会是很困难的
That day was... it was life-changing.
那天 是改变你我人生轨迹的日子
You know where you and I were or weren't,
不管我们是不是在一起
it's not an excuse for what you did.
那都不应该成为你的借口
I'm just saying...
我是说
I wasn't in your shoes.
我没有为你着想
And you were right, you were changing.
你说得没错 你已经改变了
You didn't lie because you hadn't changed.
如果你没有说谎 说明你没有改变
You lied because you had.
你撒谎是因为你变了
I just want to do the right thing, you know?
我只是想做正确的事
Take my own advice.
接受自己内心的想法
I want to be able to forgive you, Cate.
我希望可以原谅你 凯特
And I want to be there for Lux.
也想守候在莱克丝身边
I know, but you can't.
我知道 但是你不能
Ryan, I only wanted to be a person that's worthy of you.
瑞安 以前我只希望做一个配得上你的人
I still do, whether or not we're together.
现在仍然是 无论我们是不是在一起
I can't thank you enough for everything.
你为我做的一切我都无以回报
Kicking me out now or what?
你的意思是要踢我出局吗
No, of course not.
不是 当然不是
Cause I could stay.
因为我想留下来
I-I could help you find that missing sock
留下来帮你找到那只丢失的袜子
cause I really don't want to deal with your cold feet tonight.
还因为今晚 我可真不想再帮你捂脚了
Really?
真的
Come here.
过来
Your mom, too.
有其母必有其女
剧集 | 不期而至(2010) | 导航列表