剧集 | 不期而至(2010) | 导航列表
We have not picked a date yet.
还没定日子呢
Summer's nice.
夏天不错啊
If you want to be a big, giant cliche, yeah.
要说老套无新意 夏天的确不错
I mean, why do people want to pigeonhole you and stuff you
为什么那么多人 非得逼着自己定日子
into this... this little box
走进婚姻这座围城
to confine you to this one date
找个特定的日子结婚
that you arbitrarily pick because that's the opening
难道就仅仅因为这天
that the Holiday Inn ballroom has available?
假日酒店的婚礼的宴会厅正空着吗
I mean, come on. You know what I mean, Denise, right?
德尼丝 你知道我的意思吧
Denise? Uh, yeah. Denise uh, she hung up.
德尼丝 德尼丝 她早挂电♥话♥了
Okay. Fine
好吧
Let me just start from the beginning.
我还是重新再说遍吧
I'm just saying...
我的意思只是说...
First, you're single, and then everyone wants to know when
起初 你单身 然后大家都开始关心
you're going to find someone,
你何时能找到人把自己嫁出去
You know, they'll continue to help you pick one constantly,
他们就会不断帮你介绍
regardless of whether the person is actually right for you
也不管那人到底是不是适合你
Just want you to out the house meet them all
就会撺掇你一次次出去相亲
And when that doesn't work out, each of you stops being too picky
要是这些都不成 只会说是你们都太挑了
So, this is you not hung up on Cate?
这就是你不在乎凯特的表现
I told you, I'm not.
告诉过你 我不在乎她
I mean, do you hear her?
听听她都在说些什么呀
Who'd be hung up on that?
谁会对那种人有意思
It goes on and on and...they start talking babies...
就这么没完没了的 不断谈着孩子
She's grating, right?
真难听 对吧
Her voice?
她的声音
Yes, yes.
没错没错
It's like seagulls fighting over a cheese sandwich.
就像海鸥在争抢一块奶酪三明治
Funny. Here's your coffee, ma'am.
有意思 女士 这是你的咖啡
Thanks.
谢谢
So, um, do you... do you...
请问你...
Do you come here often?
你经常光顾这儿吗
Is this you picking me up?
你在和我搭讪吗
Well, this... s- s-sort of, maybe.
大概 可能是吧
I'm not from here.
我不是本地人
Okay.
好吧
Shut up.
闭嘴
I've got a venti, no foam, no whip,
我要大杯咖啡 不要泡沫 别搅拌
not getting any for the big guy right here.
这位仁兄什么都不要
This is crap, man.
说什么蠢话
I'm not taking a plea.
我才不会去认罪求情
You know, most people facing two years in prison
大多数面临两年监禁的人
would think six months is a pretty good deal.
都觉得能减到六个月已经不错了
Oh, you mean the other clients
你是说其他那些
you don't give a rat's ass about?
你根本不在乎的委托人吗
He didn't steal the car.
他没偷那辆车
I was borrowing it.
我只是借用一下
That's not what the plaintiff says.
原告可不是这么说的
The plaintiff is a brownnosing pretty boy.
原告只是个毛头小孩
And what, I'm going to go to jail on his say-so?
难道我就因为他的几句话我就得去坐牢吗
You know, I got to get to my next case.
我还有其他案子要忙
When you figure it out, you let me know.
你想通了之后再告诉我
Bug, this isn't juvie court.
布格 这不是青少年法庭
You could go to jail for two years.
你有可能要坐两年牢
You would be 20, and-and I'd be 18.
到时候你就20岁了 我就要18了
I know it sucks, but you have to take the plea.
我知道感觉很糟 但你必须去认罪
For us.
就当是为了我们
I got a better idea.
我有个更好的主意
My idiot attorney says if Jones doesn't testify,
我那无能律师说如果琼斯不出庭作证的话
then there's no case.
那这就不能立案
How are you going to get him not to?
你怎么能让他不出庭作证
I'm not. You are.
不是我 是你
Come on, Lux.
莱克丝 帮帮忙吧
Talk to Jones.
和琼斯谈一下
For us.
为了我们
We have a serious problem.
我们有大♥麻♥烦了
Corporate is here.
上头来人了
What?
你说什么
Corporate is here.
上头来人了
They flew in from Chicago last night,
他们昨晚就搭飞机从芝加哥过来了
but no one bothered to tell me...
可是谁都懒得告诉我
Hey, guys. Hey!
你们好啊
How are you guys?
你们好吗
Hey. Oh, it's so good to see you.
见到你们真高兴
Thank God. When I saw you guys coming,
谢天谢地 我看到你们进来的时候
I was so worried that Trina was...
还担心特瑞娜也...
Hey, Trina.
特瑞娜 你好啊
It... it's been forever.
好久...好久不见啊
Nine months since I last saw you.
我上次见到你是九个月之前
You actually remember.
你还真记得啊
It's hard to forget you getting drunk at a corporate retreat
忘记你在公♥司♥招待会上喝得烂醉可不容易
and knocking over an ice sculpture.
何况你还撞倒了一座冰雕
Yeah.
也是
Well, this is a... a rare treat.
这可真是难得啊
Since you don't usually oversee our show.
毕竟你们很少来监督我们的节目
Only when there's a problem.
除非你们有问题
What's the problem?
什么问题
Not what. Who.
不是什么问题 而是谁有问题
第一季 第六集
《缘来一家人》
So, there's good news and bad news.
有个好消息 还有个坏消息
The good news... is people still love Ryan.
好消息是 大家依然很喜欢瑞安
As for Cate... three weeks ago,
至于凯特 三周之前
you were K-100's single, sharp-tongued darling.
你还是K-100的毒舌单身当家花旦
Two weeks ago,
两周以前
you're an unwed mother of a rescue teen.
你却成了问题少年的未婚母亲
Today, you are half of an engaged couple
而今天 你却是个订了婚
who won't pick a wedding date,
却不愿意定下婚期的人
who spends an inordinate amount of time
还滔滔不绝地讲着
talking about some guy named Blaze.
一个叫什么布雷泽的人
Baze. Uh, his name - it's Baze.
贝斯 他叫贝斯
I don't care if his name is
我可不管他叫
Brad Pitt, George Clooney,
布拉德·皮特 乔治·克鲁尼
and the big eyebrow dude from Twilight.
还是《暮光之城》里那个浓眉大眼的家伙
Thanks to you,
拜你所赐
the audience is completely confused.
听众们全都被搞糊涂了
Do you know what people
你知不知道那些
who tune in do when they get confused?
听节目的人被搞糊涂了会怎么做
They tune out.
会把收音机关掉
We need to clear up this confusion.
我们需要把事情解释清楚
People need a Who's Who
大家需要明确
to understand the manscape that is your life.
你周围的那些人 跟你到底都是什么关系
If we don't, your partnership with Ryan-
如果不这样 你和瑞安的合作关系
at least on air - is over.
至少是在直播间里的关系 到此结束
Hey, look, it's Slumdog.
看啊 贫民窟里来人了
I can wait here while you talk to him.
你去跟他谈 我在这等你
Or come back later.
或者 等会来接你
You can wait here.
在这儿等等吧
'Sup, Prison Break?
怎么回事 你越狱了啊
Yeah, bite me, asshat!
来打我啊 混♥蛋♥
Or come back later.
还是呆会儿再来吧
Great party last weekend, huh?
上周末的派对还不错吧
You know, minus the whole car debacle.
除了车子的那场灾难
Debacle means...
灾难的意思是...
I know what it means.
我知道是什么意思
So I need to talk to you about something.
有些事情我想和你说一下
Like a favor.
帮个忙吧
The charges against Bug- I- I need you to drop them.
我想让你把对布格的起诉撤回来
You're kidding, right?
你开玩笑呢吧
He's basically got a two-year sentence
他很可能会被判两年的
hanging over his head, just for taking your car.
只不过因为开走了你的车
剧集 | 不期而至(2010) | 导航列表