剧集 | 不期而至(2010) | 导航列表
Seriously, that's your best move?
你就这点能耐
And then the guy basically runs me out of the house.
然后那家伙就赶我出去了
Are you sure that's what he did?
他真的这样做了吗
You're not exaggerating just a little?
你没有夸张吧
Get him. Get him. Get him. Damn it!
过了他 过了他 靠
You know what it is? This controller's broken.
这遥控器坏了
You want to switch controllers?
你想跟我换个吗
Because I'll switch controllers.
你想换我没意见
Okay, I need you two to listen.
你们俩听着
I actually have a legit problem here.
现在我有一个严肃的问题
Cate and Ryan want less of me in their lives,
凯特和瑞安不想我过多地干预他们的生活
but the only way I get to be with Lux is to be over there.
但我要找莱克丝就得去那里
How am I supposed to be a good dad
但是如果我都不能和她在一起
if I can't even get any time with her?
还怎么算得上是个好爸爸呢
Okay, let me drop some knowledge on you.
我给你些提点
Ryan is like the new silverback in the jungle.
瑞安就像丛林中新崛起的银背大猩猩
Like the gorilla? Yeah.
你是说猩猩 没错
Primal dynamics.
出于原始动力
He sets up shop, moves in against the females,
他开始扩张势力 周♥旋♥于雌猩猩之间
and asserts his dominance over the chump gorilla.
并向笨蛋大猩猩宣告自己的优势
That's you.
也就是你
No, it's not.
不是的
What are you talking about? You're not even making sense.
你们在说什么 完全不着边际
Okay, before you know it,
在你不知不觉间
you're on the outs, picking out your own fleas,
你就已出局 只能独自捉着跳蚤
looking in on their banana party.
眼睁睁地看着它们的香蕉盛宴
Maybe Ryan's just trying to be helpful. Yeah, I'm sure
也许瑞安只是想助人为乐 是啊 当然
that's what the chump gorilla thought, too.
笨蛋大猩猩也是这么想的
Ryan is moving in on his dad role.
瑞安想代替他的父亲角色
He's already giving Lux driving lessons.
他已经在教莱克丝开车了
What's next?
下一次会是什么
Parent-Teacher Night?
参加家长联谊晚会
Dropping her off at college?
送她出去念大学
He's walking her down the aisle?
带她步入婚礼殿堂
Jamie's right. I'm the chump gorilla.
杰米说得没错 我就是那笨蛋大猩猩
I got to out-gorilla.
不能再这样下去了
I got to stand up, beat my chest,
我要昂首挺立 捶着胸脯
and wreck his banana party.
砸了他的香蕉盛宴
Or you could just talk to him.
或者你可以只找他谈谈
No, man, no.
不 哥们 不行
I cannot just sit back and watch this guy replace me,
我不能坐视不管 眼睁睁地看着他取代我
that is for sure.
那是绝对不可能的
I'm gonna teach this guy that Lux has one dad.
我要让他清楚莱克丝只有一个爸爸
And that's me.
就是我
And now, we're back with Cate and Ryan.
欢迎回来 这里是凯特和瑞安的节目
Good morning, Portland.
早上好 波特兰的听众们
We're so glad that you could be joining us
非常高兴大家能和我们一起
on this Friday morning.
相约在星期五的早晨
Especially since today is the last day
尤其今天是赢得K-100电台举办的
to win the last spot in K-100's
"手搭混合动力车"坚持赛
"Hands on a Hybrid" Competition.
最后一个名额的最终机会
Now, for those of you who are unfamiliar,
对本次活动尚未了解的听众 听好咯
this is a contest where 20 K-100 fans
比赛将由K-100电台的20名粉丝
engage in a battle of will
参与到一场争夺最高端
to win a top-of-the-line hybrid by keeping
混合动力车的意志之战中
one hand on the car for as long as possible.
单手触车时间最长者获胜
Final hand on the car wins.
坚持到最后的选手胜出
Now, last year's contest set a record 39 hours.
去年的比赛记录是39个小时
We have 19 contestants lined up already.
我们现在已有19位参赛选手
Plus me, your favorite radio host
加上我 你最爱的电台主持人
and incidentally, last year's champion.
顺便提一下 也是去年的冠军
Wow, it suddenly got really cramped here
哇 突然觉得和我同处一个录音棚的
in the booth with me, Ryan,
瑞安竟如此深不可测
and Ryan's humongous ego.
还有他那巨大的野心
Come on! If I win, the car goes to charity.
得了 如果我赢了 我会把车捐给慈善机构
Oh, right, correction: Ryan's charitable ego.
行了 更正 瑞安善良的野心
So, be the 100th caller right now
立马行动成为第100名来电听众
for your chance to win a car.
争取机会赢取靓车
Or, you know, as I like to think of it: beating Ryan.
或者 我更想说是 打败瑞安
What will Cate and Ryan say next?
凯特和瑞安接下来会带来什么呢
What?
干什么
You tell your hotshot fiance that
你去告诉你那年轻有为的未婚夫
starting this afternoon,
从今天下午开始
I'll be giving Lux driving lessons.
由我来教莱克丝开车
And if there's any other dad stuff to be done,
往后再有什么父亲差事要做
I'll be the one doing it.
也全由我来
That's what I'm talking about.
我就是这个意思
Okay, I'm at work right now.
好的 我现在在工作
Let's talk about Lux later, all right?
我们一会儿再谈莱克丝的事儿 好吗
Is that Baze?
是贝斯吗
Not anymore.
到此为止
Dude, she just hung up on me.
老兄 他刚挂我电♥话♥
Call her back.
再打回去
I'll call her back.
再打
Hey, it's Cate. Leave a message.
我是凯特 请留言
She just turned off her phone.
她关机了
Call the station.
打到电台去
I'm calling the station.
打给电台
It's busy.
占线
Keep dialing. Come on.
接着打 快点
Tash?
泰莎
What are you doing here?
你怎么来了
That family wants me from last night.
昨晚来的那家人要我了
The foster family.
那户寄养家庭
Okay, what's it this time?
这次又是什么情况
Eight kids, want a live-in maid?
8个孩子 想要一个住家女仆
Or they just want the government check?
还是只是为了拿政♥府♥的钱
They're three hours away.
他们家离这儿有3小时的路程
I'd live three hours away.
我要住在离这儿3小时之遥的地方
Wait. What?
等等 什么
I told my case worker...
我跟负责我的社工说过...
You can't go that far.
你不能去那么远的地方
We've never been that far.
我们从没相隔那么远过
She said I didn't have a choice.
她说我别无选择
How soon are they coming?
他们什么时候来
I've got two days.
我只有两天时间
Well, you have to get out of it.
你必须摆脱那户人家
We have to find someone else.
我们得再找找其他人
Lux, you know how it is.
莱克丝 你知道的
Once you're assigned to a foster home,
一旦我们被指定给一户寄养家庭
you're gone.
一切成定局
You're going to think I'm crazy.
说出来你会觉得我疯了
I think I saw your mom.
我想我见到你妈妈了
What?
什么
Yesterday. Outside that store. Where you stole the dress.
昨天 在你偷裙子的那家商店外面
There's no way.
不可能
Last time I talked to my mom, she bailed on rehab
我上次见到她时 她逃出来戒毒所
and was serving out a two-year sentence for whatever.
又不知因什么事 还要服刑两年
It looked just like her, Tash.
真的很像她 泰莎
I swear.
我发誓
And you didn't... you didn't say anything?
但是你 什么都没和我说
Was she that bad?
她情况有那么糟吗
No, that's the thing.
不是的 是这样的
She was with this guy, like-like in a suit.
她和一个身穿西装的人在一起
There was a minivan, kids...
开着辆箱型车 还有孩子
Okay, definitely not her.
好了 绝对不是她
Now if you told me she was with a doper
如果你告诉我 她跟个吸毒过量的
named Double Wide and holding a meth pipe,
瘾君子在一起 自己还在吸着毒
then I'd believe you.
那么我会相信你
It was her.
就是她
剧集 | 不期而至(2010) | 导航列表