剧集 | 不期而至(2010) | 导航列表
What am I, a pie chart?
我是扇形图吗
Now, today, you're gonna have to prove
今天 你们要证明
that you know the person you're about to marry
你们比任何人都
better than anyone else.
了解对方的人
If I can have you sit over here.
您先请坐
And to give Ryan a run for his money,
为了不让瑞安轻松取胜
please welcome our contestants,
欢迎我们的挑战者
two superfans of Morning Madness,
两位《清晨狂想曲》的超级粉丝
Cate's high school stalker Matthew!
凯特高中时期的跟踪狂 马修
Math?
马斯
I'm, I'm not a stalker.
我不是跟踪狂
I'm a longtime fan. Okay.
我是她的头号♥粉丝 好吧
Then tell them I'm not a stalker.
告诉他们我不是个跟踪狂
And you know him from the show,
还有 大家在节目中熟识的
Cate's high school crush, Baze!
凯特高中时期的恋人 贝斯
What the hell's going on?
他来这干嘛
What are you doing here?
你怎么在这儿
Oh, you know me, K-100 superfan.
因为我是K-100头号♥粉丝
I just love these contests.
这个比赛 我喜欢极了
Best of luck to you, Ryan.
瑞安 祝你好运
And welcome to the "Nearlywed Game."
"婚前知新娘" 现在开始
Now remember, just because
大家都知道
they look like the perfect couple
一对新人看着般配
doesn't mean they are.
并不代表他们一定幸福
Listen to me.
你听着
I have been doing well,
我刚刚表现的一直不错
really well, until this happened.
现在出现了这个状况
You need to make this the opposite of happening.
你得扭转一下局势
...really knows Cate as well as he thinks he does.
真的有他自己以为的 那么了解凯特
And I'll take it from here.
接下来交给我吧
Thank you, Phillip. Thank you.
谢谢你 菲利浦 谢谢
Well, this should be fun and brief.
接下来是个简短而有趣节目
Since everyone knows
正如大家所知
that Cate and Ryan are a match made in heaven- right?
凯特和瑞安是天造地设的一对
So I'll ask a question,
所以我来问问题
guys, you'll write down an answer.
你们写下答案
You know, you're unbelievable.
你真是奇怪
You don't know any boundaries.
你不知道适可而止吗
You're one to talk.
这是我要跟你说的
What's next for Lux, a starter home?
然后要给莱克丝什么 给她一个家吗
Excuse me, guys?
注意了 你们俩
You'll write down your answers.
请你们写下答案
and whoever matches Cate's wins the point.
谁和凯特的答案一致 谁就得分
Bring it.
来吧
So it's okay here?
住在这里还好吗
Eh, it's whatever.
就那样呗
I was right. They just wanted a babysitter.
我就说吧 他们只是想找个保姆
Yeah.
是啊
Like, the Owens,
就和欧文家一样
do you remember Chuck and Rachel?
你还记得查克和瑞秋吗
Oh, yeah, the Children of the Corn, mm-hmm.
记得 科恩家的孩子
Didn't they, like, try to set you on fire?
他们也像那样 在你身上点火吗
I still flinch whenever someone strikes a match.
只要谁一划火柴 我就躲开
So, Jones...
那么 琼斯
he's cuter than I remember.
他比我想象中的可爱
You know, he was at that show,
你知道吗 琼斯也在现场
the Shaky Hands, the one we snuck into.
咱俩溜进去看握手乐队演出的时候
You know, Bug never would've
布格从来不会
done anything this thoughtful.
这么贴心
Not true.
那倒不是
He would've driven you here.
他肯定早就载你来这儿了
In a stolen car.
用偷来的车
Speaking of- he, uh, he called.
说到他 他打电♥话♥了
He's in Sacramento at some hostel-
他在萨克拉门多的一家青年旅社
"Rose" Something- I wrote
叫"玫瑰"什么的
his number down, and I told him
我记下了他的号♥码 我告诉他
if he talks to Gavin, tell him to suck it.
如果他联♥系♥上加文 一定要骂他几句
I don't know if I want it.
我不确定该不该要
I told Bug he was a moron to leave.
是我骂了他 他才离开的
Take it anyway, in case you change your mind.
拿着吧 万一你改主意了呢
And we have Matt at zero, and Ryan at two,
现在 马斯得0分 瑞安2分
and surprisingly, Baze at three.
意想不到的是 贝斯得了3分
Pens down. Everyone ready?
把笔放下 各位都有答案了吗
The question was: "What is Cate's favorite song?"
问题是"凯特最爱的歌♥曲是"
Math?
马斯
What does that say?
那上面写了什么
"I couldn't remember the name,
"歌♥名我不记得了
but she sang it "In a talent show, sophomore year."
但她曾在大二的才艺表演上唱过"
"Something about the snow coming down in June
"大意是关于六月纷飞的雪
and the Sun going around the Moon."
和太阳绕着月球转的"
All right.
好吧
Baze!
贝斯
What is "Bitchin' Camaro."
《Bitchin'Camaro》是什么
It's the name of a song
这是一首歌♥的名字[Deadmilk Man所唱]
and it's also the name of my first car
也是我父亲送我的
which my father gave me.
我第一辆车的名字
Not some freak fake stepfather figure,
不是某个变♥态♥的假继父送的
but my actual father.
而是我亲生父亲送的
That's what this is about?
你就是为这事而来的
Oh, it's not just about the car, dude.
兄弟 不单单是车子的事
I saw the texts. Way out of line.
我看到你的短♥信♥了 你也太离谱了
Can we just keep this moving?
我们可以接着问下去吗
Okay, Ryan...
好吧 瑞安
What's on your card?
你的提板上写了什么
"The Luckiest," Ben Folds Five.
Ben Folds Five乐队唱的《The Luckiest》
Finally, an actual answer,
终于看到一个正常的答案了
and if Cate's card matches,
如果答案与凯特提板上所写的相符
Ryan wins the round. Cate?
这一轮瑞安胜出 凯特
Did you scratch your answer out?
你是不是篡改了你的答案
All right, game over, people.
好了 朋友们 游戏结束了
Let's go cake-tasting.
我们去试吃蛋糕吧
No, no, no, no, no!
不行不行不行
Not so fast.
别着急
We have one last question for the tiebreaker.
我们还有最后一个问题来打破场上的平局
Right?
对吧
Let's switch it up to the last question,
最后一个问题让我们换个方式
it's Cate's turn to match.
看看谁和凯特的一样
Here we go. What is your number one relationship deal breaker?
问题来咯 破坏你们感情的罪魁祸首是什么
Listen, I get that you and Cate have issues.
我知道你和凯特之间存在着问题
I just don't care.
我根本不在乎
I wasn't buying Lux a car, you jackass.
我根本没给莱克丝买♥♥车 你个白♥痴♥
I was buying myself a car.
我给自己买♥♥了辆车
I told her I'd give her my old one.
我告诉她我会把旧车给她
Yeah. You feel stupid now?
现在觉得自己傻了吧
No, 'cause it's still not okay.
没有 因为你还是越界了
Listen, you have no business chatting with her about boys, either, okay?
你也无权和莱克丝讨论男孩 好不好
I am the one responsible for her date with Jones.
我才是那个帮琼斯和她牵线搭桥的人
I made him ask her out.
我让他约她出去的
Oh, right, that's not gonna come back to bite you in the ass.
是啊 你还真会自作聪明啊
Good job, dad.
干得好 爸爸
That's right. I'm her dad.
没错 我才是她的爸爸
Me, okay?
是我 知道吗
So until you stop stepping on my turf,
所以等你哪天能安安分分的做个局外人
I'm going to be all over yours.
我也就不会再搅和你的事了
Time's up!
时间到
Math...
马斯
...What is your relationship deal breaker?
导致你感情破裂的罪魁祸首是
Well, I was trying to decide whether you meant my deal breaker
我前面在纠结你说的是我感情的罪魁祸首
or a general deal breaker.
还是一般的感情杀手
Uh, then I realized that if I were dating Cate,
然后我意识到 如果我和凯特交往的话
剧集 | 不期而至(2010) | 导航列表