剧集 | 不期而至(2010) | 导航列表
Oh, uh, yes, I am.
是的 是我
Your father just called.
你父亲刚打过电♥话♥
He-He called the front desk?
他打到前台吗
Uh-huh, he said he can't make it.
他说他来不了了
Something came up last minute.
临时有急事
Fishing, huh?
钓鱼
Is that what came up?
这就是你的急事
Cate...
凯特
Look, I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
You're sorry that catching a fish is more important than
你抱歉是因为 钓鱼比陪着自己的女儿
walking your daughter down the aisle?
步入教堂更重要吗
No, no, I'm sorry because I can't be who you want me to be.
不是 我抱歉 因为我成为不了你想要的人
No, it's not who I want you to be.
不是 不是我想让你成为我爸爸
You are my dad.
你本来就是我爸爸
It's who you are.
这本就是你的身份
When Lux came back, I was really scared
莱克丝回来时 我很害怕
that I was not gonna be the perfect mom,
我怕当不了一个好妈妈
that she was gonna have all of these expectations for me,
害怕她会对我有太多期待
but she didn't-- I mean, she doesn't.
但她没有 现在也没有
All she wants me to be
她想希望我成为的
is exactly what I am-- her mom.
其实就是我这个人 她的妈妈
All I really want you to be is my dad.
我想让你成为的人 不过就是我的爸爸
But you don't want to be, do you?
不过你不想当个爸爸 对吧
You don't want to be my dad.
你不想当我爸爸
I married your mom
因为你妈妈怀孕
because she was pregnant.
我才跟她结婚的
We had Abby because she thought it might
我们生了艾比 因为她觉得
save the marriage, but it didn't.
这样也许可以拯救我们的婚姻 但无济于事
Being a husband and a father...
当一个丈夫和一个父亲
never being free to do what I want...
永远不能随心所欲
I love you, Cate, I do.
我爱你 凯特 是真的
But you're looking for something in me
但你想从我这里得到的东西
that I just can't give you.
是我给不了你的
It wasn't the life I wanted then,
这不是我当时想要的生活
and it's-it's not what I want now.
也不是现在我想要的
All this time, I have been blaming Baze.
一直以来 我一直责怪贝斯
Like he's the only one that left me.
好像他是唯一抛弃我的人
I thought he was the one that wrecked me.
我以为是他伤害了我
You were.
其实是你
You're here.
你怎么在这
I never left.
我就没走
I slept in my truck.
我睡在车里了
I couldn't leave Lux or you.
我不能丢下你或者莱克丝
It's okay, Cate.
没事的 凯特
It's okay.
没事的
We should talk.
我们该谈谈
About the bar... Bug...
酒吧的事 布格他...
We'll deal with us later.
我们的事一会儿再说
Right now?
眼下
This is Cate's favorite.
这是凯特的最爱
And we can build this dream together
助你美梦成真
Standing strong forever
永远屹立不倒
Nothing's gonna stop us now
无人可以阻挡
And if this world runs out of lovers
就算世界变成荒漠
We'll still have each other
你的身边有我
Nothing's gonna stop us
无人可以阻挡
Nothing's gonna stop us now
无人可以阻挡
Whoa! Whoa!
哇哦 哇哦
And we can build this dream together
助你美梦成真
Standing strong forever
永远屹立不倒
Nothing's gonna stop us now
无人可以阻挡
Nothing's gonna stop us
无人可以阻挡
And if this world runs out of lovers
就算世界变成荒漠
We'll still have each other
我们还有彼此
Nothing's gonna stop us
无人可以阻挡
Nothing's gonna stop us!
无人可以阻挡
You guys suck.
你们唱得真烂
You suck. I was good.
你唱得才烂呢 我唱得挺好
Will you grab my red bag?
能帮我拿一下红色的包吗
Yeah.
好的
Okay. Here we go.
好了 到家啦
Ladies...
姑娘们
Oh, I think I dropped the dog part of my corndog.
我想我把玉米热狗的烤肠 落在车上了
I'm gonna get that, before a raccoon does.
在浣熊偷吃前 我得去拿回来
Hey, Baze?
嘿 贝斯
Look, I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
You know, for so long i took out everything
一直以来 我都是根据你的言行
I felt about my dad on you, and...
去想象我的父亲
it's not fair.
这不公平
Thank you for trying to warn me
谢谢你试图提醒我
and being honest with me.
还对我这么诚恳
I always want you to tell me the truth.
我一直希望你对我说实话
You know, even if I don't want to hear it.
即使是我不想听的实话
Thank you.
谢谢你
For being there.
陪在我身边
Always.
永远会的
Here. I'll take those, Baze.
给我 我来拿 贝斯
Thanks.
谢谢
All right. Good trip.
好了 这次旅行很愉快
Oh, um, maybe I'll go back to the loft with you.
也许我该跟你一起回酒吧
If you're gonna talk to Bug.
如果你要和布格谈谈
I want to be there.
我想在场
You know, and I used to make up
我过去经常编造各种原因
all of these reasons for why he wasn't around.
来解释他为什么不在我们身边
That he got, you know, kidnapped by...
比如他被...
...pirates or Communists,
被海盗或者共♥产♥党绑♥架♥了
secretary.
或是被秘书绑♥架♥了
I just think deep down, I always blamed you.
仔细回想 我总是责怪你
Well, I let you think he wanted to leave me,
我让你们认为 他只是想离开我
'cause I never wanted you and Abby to know.
因为我绝不希望你和艾比知道
He wants to leave you, too.
他也想要离开你们
Were you ever going to tell us the truth?
你想过告诉我们真♥相♥吗
You know, that he just didn't want to be a dad?
告诉我们 他只是不想做父亲
I...I meant to, you know.
我有这打算
Yeah. I mean, when you... when you got older.
想等你们再长大一些再说
I thought it would hurt less then.
这样的话 伤害也就会小一些
But then I realized, you're never old enough
但后来我发现 你们永远不会成熟到
for that to hurt less.
对此事释怀
I mean, however old you and Abby got,
不管你和艾比有多大
you were always gonna want a father who...
你们总是希望有个父亲
who wanted you.
一个也想要你们的父亲
I wanted him to walk me down the aisle.
我想让他陪我走入结婚的礼堂
And I was going to ask him.
我本打算问他的
But I...
但我
... it really should be somebody who...
这件事应该交给某个...
somebody who cares about me.
某个在乎我的人
Someone who's here for me now.
某个现在在我身边的人
Sweetie, I'm not sure
亲爱的 时间这么紧
if Kirk Cameron's gonna be available on such short notice.
我不知道科克·卡梅隆会不会有空
Will you walk me down the aisle?
你能陪我走入结婚的礼堂吗
Well, we're making progress on the graffiti.
涂鸦的清理有了一些进展
Instead of "Asswipe," It says "Ass."
"屁♥眼♥儿"现在只剩下"屁♥股♥"了
Is that an improvement?
这算进展么
Uh, Baze,
贝斯
I just wanted to say I'm sorry again.
我只是想再次对你说声抱歉
See you tomorrow.
明天见
Wait. You're not firing me?
等等 你不炒我鱿鱼吗
Look, I don't want to be punished
我不想自己因为过去的事
for who I was in the past.
而受到惩罚
And I'm not gonna punish you, either.
我也不会惩罚你
剧集 | 不期而至(2010) | 导航列表