剧集 | 不期而至(2010) | 导航列表
Wait!
等一下
Look, I know that transcended any reasonable amount of awkwardness.
我知道刚才 简直是尴尬透顶
But... are you mad?
但是 你还在生气吗
That you slept with your ex-boyfriend
你是指你和你前男友上♥床♥
and then came here with me?
然后却又和我一起来参加舞会的事
No, I feel like the luckiest guy in the world.
没有 我觉得我是全世界最幸运的人
I didn't know Bug was going to show up.
我根本不知道布格会出现
And-and you and I? We were a last-minute thing.
你和我 我们只是临时凑成对
Going to the dance as friends. I mean, you said that.
以朋友的身份来参加冬至舞会 你说的
Friends.
朋友
I'm friends with Ben and Chris
我和本和克里斯也是朋友
I don't slow-dance with them.
而我却不会和他们跳慢舞
Jones, I'm sorry.
琼斯 对不起
I mean, go if you want, but you're my one friend here.
你想走就走 可你是我在这里唯一的朋友
Right?
对吗
I don't know what I am.
我自己都不知道 我对你算什么
Lux!
莱克丝
I didn't realize this hallway was taken.
我以为这走廊上没人呢
High school dances suck, no matter how old you are.
无论你几岁 高中舞会都太烂了
You seem more upset than I do.
你看起来比我还伤心
I'm guessing this isn't the time and the night
看来这个夜晚并不适合
for a mother-daughter heart-to-heart.
母女之间说贴心话
Where you give me some
你又要发表一些
profound insight that's somehow relevant to both our lives?
和你我生活有关的 深刻见解吗
Probably not.
还是不要了吧
Can I just say one thing real quick?
我能不能就说一件事 很快的
And I promise it won't be that insightful or profound.
我保证 既不见解独到 也不深刻
We all have things that we hold on to,
我们都有留恋的
that we can't let go of.
无法放开的人
You know, you were right about Baze.
在贝斯这件事上你是对的
I keep punishing him
我一直在惩罚他
because I can't let him feel better about the past
因为我不想让他对过去的事释怀
because I don't feel better about it.
因为我自己无法释怀
You know, until I do,
直到我释怀之前
I don't want to let him off the hook.
我都不想让他 跟此事摆脱干系
You know, maybe you can relate a little?
也许你能让他负起一点责任
Maybe you don't want to let me feel better either?
又或许你也不想让我好过
I know that I hurt you, Lux,
莱克丝 我知道当我不肯接受泰莎时
when I said no to Tasha.
我伤透了你的心
I know you don't feel better yet.
我也知道你到现在还是耿耿于怀
I can't fix it for you...
我不能缓解你的痛苦
just like Baze can't fix it for me.
就像贝斯无法抚平我的伤口一样
Maybe it's something that we have to do for ourselves.
也许这些事 只能由我们自己来慢慢地释怀
But if you can,
但是如果你可以
hurry so I don't have to show up at a school dance
请尽快 这样我就不用特地出现在学校舞会
just to be a part of your life.
只为了想要融入你的生活
I miss you.
我想你
I miss you, too.
我也想你
Sorry to bug you guys, but Lux,
不好意思打扰二位 但是莱克丝
someone's looking for you.
外面有人找
They are paid for.
这些是我买♥♥的
Whatever you want to do, I'm here:
无论你想做什么 我都会在这儿
Prom queen...
舞会皇后
President,
主席
whatever.
无论什么
I want to be here.
我都想陪你一起共度
Even if it means being at a dance with people
即使这意味着 要让我和这些会让我自卑的人
I don't feel good enough to be around.
一起参加舞会
You're good enough, Bug.
布格 你已经够好了
In fact...
事实上
you're better.
你比他们还好
Math, I am sorry.
马斯 对不起
I mean, I'm the worst chaperone date ever.
我是史上最烂的监督人
Even 16 years later,
即使在16年后
I have a way of ruining the night
我仍然很擅长把夜晚弄砸
and still making it about me and Baze.
而且还是由于我和贝斯
If Baze had gotten me pregnant,
如果贝斯搞大我肚子的话
I'd probably make it about him, too.
我应该也不会放过他
That and a medical miracle.
因为那绝对会是个医学奇迹
Math, thank you... for tonight.
马斯 今晚谢谢你了
Reliving the past taught me
重温过去 让我明白
that I don't want to relive it anymore.
我再也不想重温它了
Maybe redo it.
也许应该刷新它
Redo sounds good.
刷新 听上去不错
Want to dance?
想跳支舞吗
I'd like that.
非常愿意
Abby.
艾比
What are you doing here?
你怎么会在这儿
Think of it as a follow-up.
就当做是跟踪好了
How's Lux?
莱克丝怎么样了
Yeah, I single-handedly ruined her Winter Formal.
我一手毁了她的冬至舞会
I'm sure that's not true.
我不相信这是真的
Cate was an eyewitness.
凯特见证了这一切
What was she doing there?
她去那里干嘛
Reminding me of how
提醒我
I single-handedly ruined her Winter Formal.
我是如何一手毁了她的冬至舞会
At least I'm consistent, right?
至少我始终如一 对吧
Apparently, I am the root of all her issues.
显然 我是她所有问题的根源
Trust me, she had issues long before you:
相信我 在遇到你之前 她就有许多问题
a drunk for a mom,
一个嗜酒的母亲
a dad who abandoned her when she was six.
一个在她六岁时遗弃她的父亲
You're just the tip of the iceberg.
你只是冰山一角
I didn't know all of that.
我都不知道这些
You know, and I-I didn't know that Cate actually liked me.
我都不知道 原来凯特是喜欢我的
Why wouldn't she? Everyone liked you.
她当然会喜欢你 所有人都喜欢你
No.
不
I liked you.
我喜欢过你
You did?
你喜欢过我?
Uh, I think that's the three cosmos talking
这可能听起来很不可思议
But yes, I did.
不过我确实喜欢过你
Look, maybe you weren't the most thoughtful guy when you were 16
也许你十六岁的时候 并不是最理想的对象
but look at you now.
但是看看现在的你
You-you-you have your own business,
你 你有着自己的生意
you stepped up to be a dad
你快速适应了爸爸的角色
to a kid you didn't know about without thinking twice,
尽管之前你不知道那孩子 却二话不说地抚养她
and you put up with Cate
你不断地忍♥让着凯特
no matter how much she yells and screams
无论她对你如何地嚷嚷和尖叫
and weirdly pronounces silent Gs at the end of words.
或是把单词末尾不发音的G发出奇怪的音
I know. It's, like, "Bon-glamp."
我知道 就像这样 "水烟呛" [水烟枪]
I kind of love that about her.
我有点喜欢她这一点
Me, too.
我也是
But look, if-if Cate can't see how much you've changed,
但是如果凯特看不到 你的改变
then just screw her.
那就随她去吧
Right.
对
She's missing out on getting to know a really great guy.
她错过了 了解一个好男人的机会
Wh-What are you doing here?
你来这里干嘛
Letting go of the past.
放开过去
Or at least trying.
至少试着放开
Is Baze here? I checked the bar, but...
贝斯在吗 我去酒吧找过 但是
Um, I'll see if I can find him.
我看一下能否找到他
He's somewhere. I saw his truck out front.
他应该在 我看到他的车在前门外面
Hey, you in here?
你在里面吗
Seriously? Lux...
来真的吗 莱克丝
Lux, when two people have a connection...
莱克丝 当两人发生了某种关系
I've heard the whole traffic school front-loading speech.
我听够了 这些跟驾驶须知一样的废话
Lux, I can explain.
莱克丝 我可以解释
You actually don't have time; Cate's waiting for you.
但你没时间了 凯特在等你
What?
什么
Outside.
就在外面
Crap! I-I was going for a "Say Anything" Moment,
糟糕 我正想营造一个无话不谈的气氛
剧集 | 不期而至(2010) | 导航列表