剧集 | 不期而至(2010) | 导航列表
Medical history:
病史
chicken pox,
水痘
strep throat,
链球菌性喉炎
ventricular septal defect.
心室中隔缺损
Try English.
听不懂
Lux, she had a hole in the heart.
莱克丝心脏有穿孔
She had all the surgeries when she was little.
小时候动过很多手术
That's why she never got adopted.
所以一直未被收养
Oh, look.
看
She had braces.
她戴过牙套
You know, I had braces, too.
我也戴过
Mm, that's a great story.
真是个好故事
You should save it for air. Mm.
留着到电台里说吧
Oh, look.
看
A hand wreath.
是个手环
Oh, my God, look. It's a letter to Santa.
天哪 是写给圣诞老人的信
December 24, 2001.
2001年12月24日
That makes her what?
那时她多大
Eight.
8岁
"Dear Santa,
亲爱的圣诞老人
"I want one thing for Christmas this year.
今年圣诞我只要一样礼物
"I asked for it last year
去年我就跟你要过了
"And the year before.
还有前年
"Have you not gotten my letters?
你没收到我的信吗
"I want...
我想要...
"I want one mom and one dad.
我想要爸爸妈妈
"My mom should be pretty, funny, smart,
我妈妈要漂亮 风趣 聪明
and cook."
还要会做饭
Well, three out of four ain't bad.
能做到四分之三不错了
Oh, I like to cook.
我喜欢做饭
Oh, right.
是的
You just suck at it.
只是做不好而已
"My dad would be nice...
我爸爸人一定要好
"And have an important job
工作又体面
"And lots of money.
还要有很多钱
"He could be famous, and he could buy a big house
很有名 能买♥♥得起大房♥子
"With a dog
还养条狗狗
"And my own bed.
有我自己的卧室
"He would take me to Disney World.
还能带我去迪斯尼乐园玩
That's the second thing I want for Christmas."
那是圣诞节我想要的第二份礼物
"Maybe she could be famous, too.
或许她也会很有名
Like a news reporter or a movie star."
是名新闻记者或者电影明星
Radio deejay-- that is close.
电台DJ 很接近嘛
It's closer than close.
近得不能再近了
I mean, if this is the perfect mom
如果这就是她梦寐以求的
that she has always dreamed about, then...
理想老妈 那...
I am a complete loser.
我真是彻头彻尾的失败啊
"Loser" Is a bit strong.
现在说失败有点过了
Let's just say there's room for improvement.
就说还有进步的空间吧
This guy she's describing-- that's not me.
她所描述的 可不是我
What's Cate's dude's name?
凯特的男友叫什么来着
Ryan.
瑞安
Why?
问这干嘛
No reason. Why?
没什么 为什么
Because he's some famous radio host
因为他是个有名的电台主播
and I'm the owner of a crappy dive bar
我只是家破烂酒吧的老板
that's about to go under?
还差点开不下去
He can afford to take Lux to Disney World.
他肯定能带莱克丝去迪斯尼乐园
I can't even afford to take her to a Disney movie.
我甚至都请不起她看场迪斯尼电影
You could take her.
你可以带她去
If she pays.
只要她付钱
I'm guessing
我在想
her perfect dad doesn't owe her three grand.
她的完美爸爸可不会欠她三千美元
I got to figure out how to get the money and pay her back.
我得想想办法把钱还给她
Lux Cassidy to the principal's office.
莱克丝·卡希蒂 请到校长办公室来
Thank you for coming in, Mr. Bukowski.
谢谢你抽空过来 布卡斯基先生
Mrs. Bukowski.
布卡斯基夫人
Hopefully, next time I see you,
希望下次见到你时
It'll be under better circumstances.
不会是这种情况了
Come in, Lux.
进来吧 莱克丝
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
For what?
怎么了
Lux.
莱克丝
So, when you enrolled at Westmonte last week,
你上周转入西蒙特中学时
You signed the school's anti-drug policy, right?
你在学校的反毒品协定上签字了 是吗
Yeah.
是的
You know the severity
你很清楚被抓到
of being caught with or selling drugs or drug paraphernalia?
贩卖♥♥毒品或是吸毒用具的严重性吧
Yeah.
我知道
Why?
为什么这么问
This is Drink-a-Date, Cate.
只是迷醉之约派对而已 凯特
It's not dinner at the White House.
又不是去白宫进餐
I know, but I want to look good.
我知道 我只想穿得好看些
Okay, so what do you think of this one?
你觉得这件怎么样
Well... Easy access.
很好 平易近人
I think I love it.
我很喜欢
Be careful, please. Someone could see us.
注意点 别人会看见的
There's, like, one person here. Come on. No!
这里没什么人 来吧 才不呢
Oh, my God.
我的天呐
You're Ryan.
你是瑞安吗
Ryan Thomas from K-100, right?
K-100电台的瑞安·托马斯
Yeah, I sure am.
是的 我就是
All right, so what do you think
你觉得我穿哪件衣服
I have a better chance of pulling off,
会更加光彩夺目
these high- waisted jeans or, like, the zip-up jumper?
高腰牛仔裤 还是无袖连衣裙
And you're Cate!
你是凯特吗
Oh, my God, Cate Cassidy.
我的天呐 凯特·卡希蒂
I wish you guys would wake up and realize
我真希望你们某天醒来
you're perfect for each other.
发现对方是自己的唯一
I-I love you guys.
我太爱你们了
All of your banter and sexual tension.
爱你们之间的相互奚落和紧张对立的恋情
It's not sexual. It's just tension.
我们之间没有恋情 只有对立关系
Yeah. Yeah.
就是这样的
We seriously cannot get caught.
千万不能让人看见
'Cause if she sees us, we're screwed.
如果她看见我们 那就玩完了
Now, that is why the door is locked.
正因如此我才要把门锁上啊
We're good.
现在很安全
Oh, my God. Wait, wait.
我的天呐 等等
It's Baze.
是贝斯的电♥话♥
What? Just one...
什么 一会儿就好
All right, listen, I really can't talk right now.
听着 我现在真的不方便
I'm just, I'm in the middle of something, okay?
我这正忙着呢 待会行吗
What?!
什么
Our daughter was suspended for selling
女儿因为在学校贩卖♥♥吸毒用具
drug paraphernalia at school!
而被勒令停学了
It's not like you can actually smoke out of it.
那东西根本不能拿来抽大烟
I'm just saying.
我只是说说而已
I don't get it.
我真不明白
Why would you even sell that stupid thing to Brynn in the first place?
你为什么要把那该死的东西卖♥♥给布琳
I... needed the money.
我 我缺钱用
For what?
缺钱干嘛
For drugs?
买♥♥药嗑吗
No, it was not for drugs!
不 不是用来买♥♥药的
She sold it for me, Cate.
她是为了我 凯特
Okay?
可以吗
She emptied her savings account
她花光她的储蓄
to, uh, make my rent.
帮我交房♥租
And when it still wasn't enough...
但是那还不够
She sold the bong lamp, too.
所以她把烟枪台灯也卖♥♥了
You paid the rent? On the bar?
你交了酒吧的房♥租
剧集 | 不期而至(2010) | 导航列表