剧集 | 不期而至(2010) | 导航列表
You okay? Yeah, I'm good.
你还好吗 我没事
Lux, get in the house.
莱克丝 回屋子里去
You, get off my property, or I will call the cops.
还有你 离我家远一点 不然我报♥警♥了
Hey, so I, uh, I gave Jones a ride home.
我送琼斯回家了
He's going to be all right.
他没事了
Thanks.
谢谢
Does he act like that a lot - Bug?
布格他常会这样吗
Sometimes.
偶尔吧
He's not really good with people not wanting him.
他和不喜欢他的人不太好相处
Go figure.
想想看
Imagine what he would have
如果他知道了
done if I told him that Jones tried to kiss me.
琼斯想吻我会怎么样
Wait. What?
等下 你说什么
I - I pushed him away.
我 我推开他了
It's nothing. It's stupid.
没什么 很傻
I don't really want to talk about it.
我不太想聊这个
You don't have to feel bad
你不用因为
for having feelings for more than one person.
对男朋友以外的人有感觉 而感到内疚
I don't.
我没有
It's not like you with Ryan and Baze.
这和你和瑞安还有贝斯的事不一样
Um, well, there is no me and Baze.
我和贝斯也没什么
No, I-I know you're with Ryan,
我不是这个意思 我知道
and he's who you want to be with, but...
你只想和瑞安在一起
I don't know...
但是 我觉得
You and Baze are...
你和贝斯是
you and Baze.
就是你和贝斯啊
Okay, look, um, what Bug said to you-
好吧 听着 布格刚刚说的话
I know that must have hurt.
我知道很伤人
You are not any more damaged than anyone else.
你不是什么坏女孩
I know you.
我了解你
You may have been through more, sure, but we are all damaged:
你可能经历了很多 但是我们都有缺点
me, you, Bug.
我 你还有布格都是
I mean, if I wasn't,
我是说 不然的话
how could I have slept with Baze behind Ryan's back?
我怎么会背着瑞安和贝斯作出那种事情
Why did you?
那你为什么还要做
'Cause when I'm around Baze,
因为当我和贝斯在一起时
it's like I'm still in high school.
感觉就好像回到了高中时期
I still feel like the girl
我感觉自己还是那个小姑娘
in the head gear, you know, dating her dictionary,
戴着牙套 抱着字典
wanting him to notice me.
希望他注意到我
You know, it's like he taps into this screwed-up part of me
就像他正好吸引了坏坏的那部分我
that wants him to...
那个我想让他
I don't know, um...
怎么说呢
think I'm good enough.
认为我足够优秀吧
It's pretty messed up, huh?
那确实是一团糟吧
Do you have feelings for him, for Baze?
你对他有感觉吗 对贝斯
Do I have feelings for Baze? Yeah.
我对贝斯有感觉吗 有
Yeah, I have angry feelings.
是的 我对他有生气的感觉
Rejected feelings.
有抵触情绪
You know, deep down I'm sure that I have good feelings.
心底里 我确实对他也有好感
But what I feel for Baze,
但是我对贝斯的感觉
it's nothing like I feel for Ryan.
和对瑞安的感觉完全不同
And it's definitely not love.
这绝对不是爱
And the way that Bug was to you down there,
同样 布格刚刚对待你的方式
the way that he spoke to you...
以及他和你说话的方式
You know, that's not love, either.
你知道 那也不是爱
If I tell him the truth...
如果我告诉他事实
If I tell him where I was today
告诉他我今天去了哪里
or about Jones...
或者关于琼斯的事
he's gonna be so mad.
他肯定会疯了的
He already is.
他已经疯了
You have to tell him
你得告诉他
that you deserve better, Lux.
你应该得到更好的 莱克丝
What if he leaves me?
但如果他离开我了呢
So what,
那又怎样
you can lie to Bug about where you were
你可以对布格说谎 不说你去了哪儿
and what happened with Jones
你和琼斯之间发生了什么
and how you feel about the way that he's treating you
你对于他对待你的方式的感觉
you know, just to hold onto him?
只是为了把他留在身边?
But then your whole relationship
但是 到时候你们之间整个的关系
it's not real.
都不是真实的
It's not honest.
不是坦诚的
If I tell him the truth...
如果我跟他说了实话
I could lose him.
我有可能会失去他
What if I lose him?
要是我失去他了怎么办
Maybe that's a risk you have to take.
也许这是你不得不冒的险
Lux, hey.
莱克丝
I wanted to talk to you.
我想和你谈谈
You, uh... wanna come in?
你...想进来吗
I'm okay.
没事
This won't take long.
不会耽误你很久
When you asked me where I was today,
你问我今天去了哪里
I was with Jones.
我和琼斯在一起
I was showing him where you grew up
我带他去看了你长大的地方
so that he would understand.
希望他能理解你
And when you asked me
然后你问我
if anything had happened between us...
我和他之间是否发生了什么
I lied.
我说谎了
About Baze.
在贝斯这件事上
I was just scared to tell you.
我只是害怕让你知道
Um... something did happen.
确实发生了一些事
You know, that night that...
那天晚上
that Lux took off...
莱克丝离家出走
we drove around looking for her.
我们开着车到处找她
I mean, it was after the hearing
我是说 在知道她出走的消息后
and we tried to call Social Services,
我们试图打电♥话♥给社会服务机构
We just really didn't know where to go or what to do
我们真的不知道该去哪里 该做什么了
so...
于是
we ended up back at Baze's bar.
我们最终回到了贝斯的酒吧
You know, and we started talking about high school
我们开始谈论高中时代
and the winter formal
那次冬至舞会
and... you know, how we got together in the first place.
还有...我们当初是怎么在一起
Just say it, Cate.
直说吧 凯特
He kissed me.
他吻了我
Baze did.
贝斯吻了我
What else?
还有呢
Just say it, Cate. What else happened?
直说吧 凯特 还发生了什么
Ryan...
瑞安
Did you sleep with him?
你和他上♥床♥了吗
Just don't even tell me you slept with him.
别告诉我 你和他上♥床♥了
I did not sleep with him.
我没有和他上♥床♥
Of course I didn't sleep with him.
我当然没有和他上♥床♥
He kissed me.
他吻了我
I pushed him away. That's all.
我把他推开了 就这么多
I swear, I told him to stop.
我发誓 我叫他停下来
That I had a boyfriend
我告诉他我有男朋友
and to take me home.
然后让他送我回家
And I wanted to tell you.
我当时就想告诉你
I would have.
早就该讲了
But when we pulled up,
但是当我们刚刚停下车
you were already so mad.
你已经这么生气
I never meant to lie to you.
我从没存心想要骗你
I mean, I wasn't even thinking about it as lying.
我甚至没想到这是说谎
I just...
我只是
I really didn't want to make a big deal
真的不想把一些原本毫无意义的事
about something that meant nothing.
弄得像真的一样
You know, but if I'd just told you right when it happened...
但是如果当时我就告诉你发生了什么
I mean, what if I just told you right when it happened?
要是我当时真的告诉你了 会怎样
I would have tried to understand.
我会试着去理解
I'm trying to undersnd now.
我现在就在试着去理解
剧集 | 不期而至(2010) | 导航列表