剧集 | 不期而至(2010) | 导航列表
His bar?
他的酒吧
Th-That's how you ended up keeping it?
这就是你还在经营的原因吗
Yeah. I didn't know she was doing it.
是啊 但当时我并不知情
And I am going to pay her back, every penny.
我会一分不少的还给她的
Enjoy lunch. Thanks, kiddo.
吃午饭吧 谢谢你 孩子
I cannot believe this.
简直难以置信
It's five days. No big deal.
只停五天而已 没什么大不了的
Oh. Hey, Cate.
等等 凯特
What if Math and I home-school her?
如果我和马斯在家辅♥导♥她
Would that... Would that make you happy?
你觉得怎么样
You realize that this is, like, the opposite of funny, right?
你难道没发现这一点也不好笑吗
Yeah, I don't... I don't think he does.
是啊 我想他也没觉得这好笑
You're suspended.
你被勒令停学了
This is gonna be on your permanent record.
这会永远留在你的档案里
It could affect the way your teachers perceive you,
老师们也会因此对你有看法的
What college you get into...
当你步入大学生活时
Eh! No one gives a crap about your high school rec...
没人会去看你的中学记录
It's not gonna affect your life.
而且这根本不会影响你的人生
Says the bartender.
别听这个酒保瞎说
You know what?
你知道吗
I will handle it.
我会处理好的
I will go down to the school, and I will fix the situation.
我得去学校一趟 把它处理好
Principal Dugan's still there.
杜甘女士还是校长
She loved me.
她很喜欢我的
I loved Nate Bazile.
我喜欢奈特·贝斯勒
Not the best student.
尽管他不是最优秀的学生
That's for sure.
那是
Great athlete.
但是个运动健将
And an all-around great guy.
能全面发展
Yeah, he's great. Anyway... All the girls loved him.
他是很棒 但 姑娘们都钟意他
All the guys wanted to be him.
小伙子们都想成为他
Yeah, he is. He's really terrific until you have a kid with him.
是啊 只要不跟他生孩子 确实不错
Okay, look, Principal Dugan, here's the thing.
杜甘校长 事情是这样的
I gave Lux up at birth, and Nate and I,
我在莱克丝出生时抛弃了她
we just now got her back into our lives.
而我和奈特现在只想让她重返我们的生活
I know that what she did-- it was not right,
我知道她做了错事
but I guarantee that if you drop the suspension,
但我保证只要您肯撤销停课处分
it will not happen again.
她绝不再犯
Look, Cate, your daughter
听着 凯特
sold drug paraphernalia to another student.
你女儿把吸毒用具卖♥♥给同学
Now if you'll excuse me...
恕我不能奉陪
Oh, I know, I know, and it wasn't right,
我知道我知道 那不对
but she was doing it to help someone out.
但她那么做只想帮人摆脱困境
Baze, in fact.
那人就是贝斯
She used the money to pay the rent on his bar.
她用那钱帮他的酒吧付了租金
I brought you her social worker's file.
我带了她的社工档案给您看
You can see for yourself
您会发现
that she's a good kid.
她是个好孩子
She's just had a really rough time.
她之前过着艰辛的日子
She has been in and out of foster care,
整个人生就是在寄养机构
group homes, her whole life.
与混居家庭间进进出出
She's finally getting a fresh start
终于 她可以在新学校
at a new school, making friends.
重新开始 交上朋友
And a suspension now, it could just set her back months.
现在的这个处分会耽误她几个月
Years even.
甚至几年
I understand, and I will
我懂了
think about it.
我会仔细考虑的
Excuse me, Cate.
借过 凯特
Okay, well, can you just please...
请求您能不能
take the file with you? You can make a copy. Please.
复印下这份档案 拜托了
Just read it.
请看一下
Mary, make a copy of Lux Cassidy's file,
玛丽 复印一份凯特·卡希蒂的档案
and give the original back to her mom. Yeah, sure.
然后把原稿还给她妈妈 没问题
Cate did it.
凯特搞定了
Oh, yes.
嗯 好
Lux is un-suspended.
莱克丝处分取消了
So she's Supermom,
她是个超级妈妈
and I am a chronic screwup. That's how this is rolling out.
而我只会搞砸事情 事实即是如此
Any luck on your Craigslist ad?
你在克雷格列表上投的广♥告♥效果如何
Not one bite.
一步步来
And it's a really great ad.
那广♥告♥做得棒极了
Check it out.
来看一下
"Sort of like a New York loft, but not.
似是纽约阁楼 实则更胜一筹
Hold your next event here."
下个活动 请锁定这里
What? No, it's good.
怎么样 很棒
Well, I'm trying. Let me work on it.
我尽力了 我来修改一下
No, no, no. Okay, look, I'll do it.
别别 我来
Math has a tendency to get a little lost on the Web.
马斯似乎患有"网络迷失症"
What's that supposed to mean?
这话什么意思
I don't know. He doesn't get lost.
我不清楚 他没迷失
It's just all roads lead to Cate.
只是他条条大路通凯特
Hey, did you see this?
看到这了吗
I mean, there's like a line halfway down the block.
街区半路像是有人在排队
It's always halfway down the block.
那儿经常排队
Meanwhile, we've got more guys behind the bar
也就意味着酒吧外的人
than we do in the bar.
比里面多得多
I can't believe that that bar is hosting Cate's dumb event
我不信那个酒吧是因为缺钱
like they need the money.
才去承办凯特的傻叉活动
Hey, how much do you think an event like this is going to rake in
你们说办个那样的活动能进账多少
what, like, four, five K?
四千 还是五千
Enough to pay Lux back, that's for sure.
肯定够还莱克丝的钱
Seriously, it's bad enough
说真的 我和凯特直接
I have to be linked to Cate for all eternity.
永远纠缠不清已经够糟了
Shouldn't I get something out of it?
我难得不该凭这关系获得点特殊待遇吗
Dude, why don't you just quit your bitching and ask her.
老兄 你能别再发牢骚 去好好拜托她一次吗
Tell her you're going to host her next event.
让你来承办她的下一次活动
You're not going to take "No" for an answer.
她不会拒绝你的
Are you sure Lux is asleep? I'm positive.
你确定莱克丝睡了吗 没错
That's good, 'cause, those mom jeans--
那就好 你那些妈妈裤
they kind of turn me on.
让我欲♥火♥焚身
They are not mom jeans.
那不是妈妈裤
They are high-waisted.
只是高腰裤而已
I don't know what to tell you. What?
该怎么说呢 什么
Oh, my God.
上帝啊
Again?
又是他
What?
什么事
Hey, Cate.
喂 凯特
It's Baze.
我是贝斯
I'm sorry to call you so late.
抱歉这么晚打给你
I can't really talk right now.
我现在不方便讲话
I was wondering, what...
我在想
what is the possibility of having an event
你可不可以考虑
for your station, you know,
把你节目下次活动
at my bar?
设在我的酒吧
Uh, yeah. No, no.
嗯 不行不行
Why not?
为什么不行
Well, first, because I'm the talent.
首先 我是才华横溢的主持人
Okay, location-scouting dive bar events--
在众多小酒吧中间为活动挑场子
it isn't exactly in my job description.
不在我工作范围内
Oh, but being a snot is?
摆臭脸给人看就是你的工作了吗
What does he want?
他想怎么样
Look, you just said it yourself. You are the talent.
你刚刚自己也说了 你是能人
Hook me up.
帮我一把
Oh, my God, Baze, hook yourself up.
天呐 贝斯 你自己救自己吧
You're the one that everyone loves, right?
你人见人爱花见花开 对吧
Teenagers, principals.
不论是学生还是校长都喜欢你
Everybody but you apparently.
很显然 除了你
You know what? You don't need my help.
你知道吗 别想让我帮你
You want something, help yourself.
你想要什么 自己争取吧
God, I hate her.
天呐 我恨她
剧集 | 不期而至(2010) | 导航列表