剧集 | 不期而至(2010) | 导航列表
I did not peg you for mom material,
我不指望你会是做妈妈的料
and I don't think that you pegged you for mom material,
我也不觉得 你会指望自己做个好妈妈
But you
但是你
you have stepped up in every way.
如今你已经完全做到了
You have changed yourself, Cate.
你改变了自己 凯特
And you've changed me.
你也改变了我
I think marriage...
我觉得婚姻
I think it's a really big deal.
婚姻是件大事
And I don't think you should do anything
我觉得在你还没准备好的时候
that you're not ready for.
你不应该鲁莽行事
I'm ready.
我准备好了
You know, I'm the one that...
你知道的 是我...
rushed for this whole thing to happen.
急着要抓紧结婚的
Yeah, I just, I didn't want anything to ruin it.
我只是 我不希望有任何人来破坏它
You know, I am anything.
不希望我自己破坏它
And if I don't do this,
如果我不这么做
I'll be letting down Ryan
会让瑞安失望的
and myself.
我自己也会失望
Lux.
莱克丝
What?
什么
You said that you wanted me to be honest, right?
你说你希望我诚实以对 是吧
Well, Lux does not... want you to marry Ryan.
莱克丝 不希望你嫁给瑞安
She wants us to be a family...
她想让我们成为一家人
the three of us.
我们三个人
And you know what,
你知道吗
so do...
我也...
Really?
真的吗
You stranded me down there?
你把我一个人晾在下面?
That's a lot of crazy for one room.
下面简直乱套了
Why do you think I'm up here?
你知道我为什么上来了吧
Hey, uh, you want a beer, man?
嘿 要啤酒吗 伙计
Oh, I want like eight.
我大概要八瓶
Intravenously.
狂饮一番
Hey, people are starting to head out,
大家准备要回家了
so we should probably say good-bye.
我们也许应该去道别一下
Oh, thanks, man.
谢谢 兄弟
Hey, baze,
嘿 贝斯
thanks for hosting.
谢谢你的招待
I'm glad we're cool...
很高兴我们相处融洽
all three of us.
我们三个
Yeah, we're cool.
是啊 我们很好
Hey, it's Cate. Leave a message.
我是凯特 请留言
Hey, Cate, it's me.
凯特 是我
I need to talk to you before tomorrow.
我今天必须和你谈谈
Call me back whenever. It doesn't matter how late.
随时回我电♥话♥ 多晚都没关系
Just...
只是
What are you? Sneaking up on me?
你干嘛 偷♥窥♥我
Why were you calling Cate?
你为什么打电♥话♥给凯特
I'm in love with her.
我爱上她了
Yeah, right.
是啊 是啊
I want to tell her how I feel.
我想告诉她我的感受
What are you trying to do, stop the wedding?
你想干嘛 想阻止这场婚礼吗
Then what?
然后呢
Say you guys get involved.
假设你们俩真的好上了
What happens if you decide you made a huge mistake?
然后你却发现自己当时感觉错了 那又该如何
I don't know.
我不知道
Maybe I won't.
也许不会呢
So you tank her wedding
那么你准备
for you don't know, maybe you won't?
为了你的不知道和不一定 毁了她的婚礼吗
If I wanted a lecture, I could call my dad.
如果我想要听人说教 我可以打给我爸爸
Okay, and I can hear all about how I'm not good enough,
我会听到 我是多么地不够好
how I'm a screwup, I haven't changed.
多么地败类 屡教不改
I'm not saying that.
我不是那个意思
But look,
但听着
Unless you're ready to commit
除非你准备好承担责任
and offer something more than Ryan can,
给她更多瑞安给不了的幸福
which...
也就是说...
she loves Ryan.
她爱瑞安
She wants to marry Ryan.
她想嫁给瑞安
If you really love her, the best thing you could do
如果你真的爱她 最好的办法
is let her be happy.
就是让她幸福快乐
Otherwise, your dad's right:
否则 你♥爸♥爸说得对
you haven't changed at all.
你根本没变
Hello.
有人吗
It's open.
开着呢
Did you tell Baze that you didn't want me to marry Ryan?
你跟贝斯说过 你不希望我嫁给瑞安吗
What? No.
什么 没有
Well, Baze said that you did.
贝斯说你是这么说的
Cate, that's not what I said.
凯特 我不是这么说的
You know how much I love Ryan.
你知道我有多爱瑞安的
And I would never want to mess things up.
我也绝不想把事情搞砸
All I said was I thought
我所说的是 我希望
that Baze should be honest with you like you said.
贝斯应该像你说的那样诚实
He's the one who doesn't want you to marry Ryan.
是他不希望你嫁给瑞安
He has feelings for you, Cate.
他对你有感觉 凯特
Baze does.
真的
No, Lux, that's just some excuse that he gave to Abby.
不 莱克丝 那只是他对艾比说的托词而已
He told me after the road trip.
他在自驾旅行后告诉我的
He wanted to tell you tonight.
他想今天晚上告诉你
I can't do this.
我不能这样做
Cate, cate, wait.
凯特 等等
Think about it. I really don't want to think about this.
考虑一下 我不想考虑这个
I just want to go to sleep.
我只想去睡了
I want to wake up in the morning and I want to marry ryan.
只想天亮醒来 和瑞安举♥行♥婚礼
I'm sorry.
不好意思
Look, as soon as you and Baze came back into each other's lives,
你和贝斯再次相遇的那次
you slept together.
你们就上了床
You were jealous when
发现他和特瑞娜一起
you caught him with trina,
还有和艾比拍拖的时候
When you found out that he was dating abby.
你还醋劲大发
I saw the way that you hugged him,
我看见你拥抱他的样子
The way that he comforted you on the road trip.
还有上次旅行中他是怎么安慰你的
And-and today, that picture--
还有今天 那张照片
I saw you. You were holding hands.
我看见了 你们还牵着手
Lux, I was just getting caught up in the moment;
莱克丝 我只是一时受气氛感染
we all were.
我们都是
And I promise you, that is it.
我向你保证 仅此而已
Just stop making excuses!
别找借口了
You spend so much time denying it and rationalizing it
你总是不断地否认 找理由
And talking yourself out of it, what if you just admit it?!
让自己置身事外 你承认了会怎么样啊
What would you like me to admit, lux?!
你要我承认什么 莱克丝
That deep down...
内心深处
You're having doubts about ryan
你怀疑对瑞安的感情
Because you know that you're meant
因为你知道你注定
To be with baze.
和贝斯在一起
Baze and I, we are not meant to be together.
我和贝斯 不是注定的一对
My soul mate is not some guy
我的另一半不会是这个
That knocked me up in the back of a minivan.
让我在小货车里失身的人
Come on. Th-that's, like, that is a fantasy.
别这样 这只是一种幻想
That is not real life.
不是真实的生活
Me finding you and baze, that was a fantasy.
我找到你和贝斯 这原本是种幻想
Us becoming a family this morning,
今天早上我们成为一家人
That was a fantasy, too.
这本来也是种幻想
And if, and if those fantasies can come true,
但如果这些幻想都能变为现实的话
Why can't this one?
为什么这个不能
Night, lux.
晚安 莱克丝
Cate, what are you... What are you doing here?
凯特 你怎么来了
It's the middle of the night.
半夜三更的
I know. I couldn't sleep. I, um...
我知道 我睡不着
Then I got your message.
我收到了你的留言
剧集 | 不期而至(2010) | 导航列表