剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
but I'm not sure how that qualifies--
但这也不太...
The cat belongs to Adalind.
猫是爱达玲的
That's actually not so good.
这的确不太妙
And I took her to the trailer.
我还带她去了拖车
Adalind? No, Juliette.
爱达玲 不 是朱丽叶
I-I showed her everything, I told her everything.
我都给她看了 也都告诉她了
She thinks I'm crazy.
她觉得我疯了
Ho, okay.
好吧
So we're just...
这么说我们要
kind of jumping out of the old airplane
不做任何铺垫
without a parachute here, huh?
直奔主题了 是吧
Monroe, you're my last chance. You have to do this.
门罗 你是我最后的机会 你一定要帮我
Nick. Enough.
尼克 够了
Juliette, I don't care if you believe me anymore.
朱丽叶 我不在乎你是否还相信我
I'm just worried about you.
我只是担心你而已
You're worried about me?
你担心我
You don't understand what Adalind is capable of.
你不知道爱达玲能做出什么事
I'm going home. This is ridiculous.
我要回家了 这真是太荒唐了
Okay, okay.
好嘛
Just give me a second to get into it.
给我点时间进入状态
Juliette, wait, wait.
朱丽叶 等等
Okay, Juliette.
朱丽叶
Monroe is going to show you something right now.
门罗现在要给你看些东西
Nick. Just wait.
尼克 等一下
Now, Juliette, remember, what you're about to see
朱丽叶 记住 你将要看到的
is just me.
是真正的我
Juliette?
朱丽叶
Oh, God. What happened?
天哪 怎么回事
What did I do? I-I warned her.
我也没干嘛呀 我都警告过她了
I told you what would happen if--
我告诉过你
Look, this doesn't have anything to do with you.
与你无关
We have to get her to a hospital.
我们得带她去医院
Oh, dude.
老兄
We're canvassing the area hoping to find someone
我们在排查这片区域 希望找到
who's seen the suspect.
见过此嫌疑犯的人
Yeah, I've seen him. When?
我见过 什么时候
Checked in this morning. Paid for three days, cash.
今天早上入住的 用现金支付了三天房♥钱
What room is he in?
他住哪间房♥
Ma'am?
女士
Hey. Hey, stay where you are.
你 你 站住
Robinson, stop her!
罗宾逊 拦住她
Ma'am, stop now.
女士 站住
Hold up.
把手举起来
What else did she tell you about this cat?
关于这只猫她还告诉了你什么
Anything?
任何细节
Just that Adalind brought it in, and it scratched her.
她只说被爱达玲带来的猫抓伤了
And she wouldn't believe anything I said about Adalind.
而且她不相信爱达玲是我说的那样
That's why I brought her to the trailer.
所以我才带她去了拖车那儿
That's why I brought her to you.
所以我才带她去找了你
Okay, I get it.
好了 明白
But I got to tell you,
但我必须得说
it was a little on the short side for a warning.
这样的告诫不够有说服力
When did she get scratched? Today.
她什么时候被抓伤的 今天
Look, Nick, I know you're hoping
尼克 我知道你希望
the doctors are going to be able to do something for her,
医生能够帮助她
but you saw what happened to Hank,
但是你也看到之前汉克
You saw what happened to your sergeant.
和吴警官遭遇的事了
We got to get our hands on that cat, man.
我们得好好查一下那只猫 兄弟
Detective Burkhardt? Yeah?
伯克哈德探员 是我
We have her stabilized.
她目前情况稳定
If this is an infectious disease,
如果这是传染病
she'll need to stay quarantined.
她就要被隔离
Normally, cat scratches are not that dangerous,
一般情况下被猫抓伤不会这么严重
so there may be something else going on here.
所以可能还有其他病症
The tests are going to take quite a while to run.
化验结果要等一段时间才能出来
There's nothing more you can do right now.
现在你也只能干等
I suggest you go home.
我建议你先回去
As soon as we know something, we'll call you.
一有任何消息我们会立刻通知你
Look, Nick, I know you want to stay here and be with Juliette.
尼克 我知道你想在这儿守着朱丽叶
I do.
我确实想
But that's not going to help her.
但这样也帮不了她
Let's find that cat. All right.
我们去找那只猫 好的
Yeah. Nick.
喂 尼克
Sergeant wu got a hit on Kimura at the palms motel.
吴警官得到线索说木村在棕榈旅馆
But when they went to check on the room,
但他们去搜查屋子的时候
they were attacked.
被袭击了
Are they okay? For the most part.
他们没事吧 基本上没事
But it wasn't Kimura. It was a woman.
但袭击他们的不是木村 是个女人
And we're thinking he's working with a woman
我们认为他在跟一个
who's not to be messed with.
难缠的女人合作
So watch yourself.
你自己多加小心
You too, Hank.
你也是 汉克
We keep the cats on this side.
我们把猫关在这一边
If we kept them with the dogs and the birds,
如果把它们跟狗和鸟放在一起
they'd be screeching and hollering all night.
那就整夜不得安生了
Okay, how do we know which is the cat we're looking for?
那怎么知道我们要找的是哪只
Well, the name of the owner is on every cage.
笼子外面都有写主人的名字
Do you know the name of the owner?
你们知道主人的名字吗
Yeah, Schade. Adalind Schade.
知道 莎德 爱达玲·莎德
Oh, hello, Majique.
你好啊 玛奇科
You don't look very sick to me.
你看着精神不错嘛
Yep, that's probably the one.
估计就是这只了
How's it going? Everything all right?
怎么样 一切顺利吗
Yeah, there's nothing happening out here.
很好 什么事都没有
All right. See you in the morning.
那就好 明早见
All right, stand back. Stand back.
退后退后
Don't get too close. We got to knock this thing out.
别离太近 我们得把这畜生弄晕
If you don't have any drugs that'll do it,
如果你没有这类药的话
a 2 x 4 would be fine by me.
拿酒灌醉它也行
How's Juliette? We don't know yet.
朱丽叶怎么样了 还不知道
I'm so sorry, Nick.
真抱歉 尼克
You think you can figure out what this is?
你有把握能查出其中究竟吗
I'm going to do my best.
我会尽力
First, I have to test the cat's claws,
首先 我要检查一下这猫的爪子
but if I can't get it from the cat,
但是如果从猫身上搞不定
I'm going to have to go see Juliette.
我就要去看看朱丽叶
Okay, are you good here for now?
好的 让你俩在这没事吧
Not really. Yes.
不一定哦 没事
Hey, where you going?
你要去哪儿
I'm going to find Adalind.
我去找爱达玲
Maybe it just doesn't like me.
或许它只是不喜欢我
Blutbaden and house pets don't really mix.
狼人不太跟家养宠物有来往
Except, you know,
除了
as the occasional between-meal treat.
偶尔吃点心的时候
I'm going to start with some valeriana officinalis.
我来用点缬草粉末试试
All right.
好吧
No, no, no. Don't shoot.
不不不 别开枪
Hey, come on. Put it down.
拜托 把枪放下
Who were you shooting at?
你刚刚在向谁开枪
Adalind!
爱达玲
Adalind!
爱达玲
Yeah? He was here at my house, Nick.
喂 他来过我家了 尼克
Tore it apart.
把我家弄得一团糟
All right, I'm on my way home.
好的 我在回家的路上
If he hit your place,
如果他去了你家
he's probably going to hit mine.
接下来他很可能会去我家
Is Juliette home?
朱丽叶在家吗
No. Well, don't let her go home.
不在 不要让她回家
She's in the hospital. What? What happened?
她在医院 什么 怎么回事
Is she okay? I don't know yet.
她没事吧 还不知道
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表