剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
No,no! That's your shield.
不 那才是你的盾
You are gonna have to dig deep within yourself,
你得发挥自身潜能
and,like,pull up the history of your ancestors,
拿出祖先们的本事
and I mean all of them,man.
我是说 所有的本事
Bring it,and just do whatever you have to do.
都使出来 该动手绝不能手软
Because whatever they have done to that guy over there,
因为不管他们对那家伙做了什么
has removed any shred of humanity.
他都丧失人性了
You are dealing with pure killer.
你要对付的是纯粹的杀手
Oh,wait,wait. One more thing.
等等 还有一件事
His right hand is weak,okay?
他弱手是右手 知道吗
You can do this.
你能行的
I hope.
希望是吧
That's it!
就是那样
That's it,nick. You got him.
就那样 Nick 解决掉他
You got him!
没问题的
Dimitri,i'm not your enemy.
Dimitri 我不是你的敌人
I don't wanna kill you.
我不想杀你
What happened to a fair fight?
不是说公平角斗吗
Hey,man.
伙计
I just wanted to say thanks for saving my life back there.
我只想说 谢谢你来救我
Yeah,however long that lasts. Here it comes.
不知道能活多长 来了
Bring it on! Don't say that.
放马过来 别激他们
Police! Move out of the way.
警♥察♥ 别挡道
That's my cue. Yeah.
我该撤了 是的
Everybody,down on your knees!
所有人 蹲下
Get on your knees now!
马上蹲下
You okay?
你还好吗
Yeah. Who's that?
没事 那是谁
It's Dimitri Skontos.
Dimitri Skontos
Is he alive?
他还活着吗
Yeah,he's breathing.
他还有气
Where's Taymor?
Taymor在哪
I don't know.
我不知道
Think he got away.
可能跑了
Hello?
喂
Hey,honey,i'm on my way home.
宝贝 我马上回家了
I hope it's not too late.
希望不算太迟
No,no,it's okay.
不晚 没关系
Okay. I'll be home in a few.
好 我几分钟内到家
Love you.
我爱你
Okay.
好的
You did this,and you're going to pay.
你这么做 会付出代价的
Well,one of us is.
我们当中有人会的
第一季 第十二集
格林
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表