剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
So count your fingers after you shake hands.
所以小心上当受骗
Right. 300 bucks?
好 我的300美元呢
I'll owe you.
我先欠着你的
We've got a connection.
找到两案的联♥系♥了
This confirms that the DNA from some of the blood
这里证明了越野车内部分血液所含DNA
in the SUV matches the kid.
与那个小孩的相同
Well, that would explain the holes in his neck.
这就解释了他脖子上洞的来源
Somebody was taking his blood. And selling it.
有人在采他的血 然后贩卖♥♥
But none of the organs in the SUV match Steven
但车里器官的DNA与史蒂文的不匹配
or one another.
也互不相同
So we've got a lot of blood and a lot of human body parts
所以这些血液和人体器官
from different people.
来自不同的人
Somebody's been harvesting human organs,
有人在通过非医院途径
and not from a hospital.
收集人体器官
Check out this histology.
看看这张组织结构图
No lesions, fat, cirrhosis, or pathology of any kind.
没有病变 脂肪 硬化或任何病变
Young and healthy. Perfect specimens.
年轻健康 正是完美的样品
A red market.
非法器官交易
They pulled Steven off the street.
他们把史蒂文从街上拖走
Maybe that's where they're getting their victims.
也许他们就是在街上寻找目标
Homeless kids and runaways. Nobody'd miss them.
无家可归的孩子和逃亡者 没人惦记他们
Then we need to run a check,
我们得展开调查
see if there are any missing street kids.
看能不能发现失踪的流浪儿童
But there may not be any missing reports filed.
但多数失踪报告不会留档
Let's expand our search to out of state.
那就将调查范围扩大到州外
Yeah, Burkhardt.
我是伯克哈德警探
I got the report back on the contents of that bottle
我拿到你那瓶东西的
you wanted identified.
鉴定报告了
I gotta tell you, it's a little bizarro.
不得不说 有点奇怪
Pure human gallbladder, dried and ground.
是纯净的人类胆囊 经风干后碾碎
Nothing more, nothing less.
没有任何其他物质
Anything else you need to know?
你还想知道什么
No, that's it. Thank you.
没了 谢谢
You know what? I'm gonna go check the warrant
我去看看对司机电♥话♥的搜查令
on that driver's phone.
办得怎么样了
How are ya? I am here for the...catch of the day.
你好 我来买♥♥点... 今天的新鲜货
Fuchsbau, right?
你是狐妖 对吧
Oh, my god.
哦 天呐
Let's talk about the gallenblase.
我们来聊聊那个胆囊吧
Don't kill me.
别杀我
Who do you get your gallenblase from?
你从哪弄到那个胆囊的
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
Yeah, you do.
不 你知道
Human gallbladder.
人的胆囊
Don't hurt me, I didn't do anything!
别伤害我 我什么都没干
You're selling human organs.
你贩卖♥♥人体器官
I'm just the shop owner.
我只是个小店主而已
I don't kill them myself.
我又没亲手杀他们
That supposed to make you innocent?
这样你就无辜了吗
You are gonna tell me everything you know.
告诉我你知道的所有情况
The Geiers will kill me.
鹰怪会杀了我的
Maybe you shouldn't be in business with them then!
也许你就不该跟他们做生意
You can take your chances with them or with me.
你可以选择帮我还是帮他们
But right now I'm here and they're not.
但现在我就在你面前 他们不在
I don't know their names or where they are.
我不知道他们的名字 现居何处
One of them makes a delivery once a week.
每周会有人来送一次货
How do you get in contact with him?
你怎么跟他们联♥系♥
I text him when I need something.
我有需要时就给他们发信息
Write down the number.
把他们的号♥码写下来
Same guy makes the delivery every week?
每周都是同一个人来送货吗
He's the only one I ever saw.
我只见过一个
This the guy?
是这个人吗
Yes.
是
When do you see him next?
你下次什么时候见他
I was supposed to get a new shipment yesterday,
我昨天就应该收到新货了
but he never showed.
但他没来
Well, that's 'cause he's dead.
因为他死了
Oh, god. You killed him.
天呐 你杀了他
Show me the rest of your supply.
带我去看你的存货
You no longer sell human organs.
你以后不许再卖♥♥人体器官了
In dispatch this is detective Burkhardt
我是伯克哈德警探
I want you to run a number for me.
需要你帮我查一个电♥话♥号♥
Go ahead.
请说
I'll text it over to you.
我把电♥话♥号♥码发给你
And call me when you get something.
查到任何信息 打电♥话♥联♥系♥我
Okay, will do.
好的 没问题
Wow, it looks like stuff I used to wear in college.
真像我大学时带的首饰
Where'd you get this?
你从哪弄来的
Actually, I got it from a street kid.
事实上 从一个流浪孩子那里买♥♥的
I was interviewing on a case.
我当时在调查一个案子
Ohh, that means there's more to this
哦 那这项链的意义比
than just some cheap gift.
一件便宜礼物大多了
That actually cost me $20.
我为它花了20美元
You softie.
你真是个软心肠
You know, actually, I was thinking, maybe
事实上 我在想...
for dinner tonight, we could, uh...
今天晚饭 我们也许可以...
Uh-huh. Where are we taking this kid?
我们去哪接这孩子呢
It's actually two kids. A brother and a sister.
其实有两个孩子 哥哥和妹妹
Living on the streets? That's so sad.
在大街上生活 太可怜了
How old are they?
他们多大了
Still in their teens.
都是青少年
Well, do you even know where to find them?
你知道去哪找他们吗
I think I do.
知道
Okay, well, let's get going. I'm hungry.
那走吧 我饿了
You sure you're okay with this?
你确定没问题吗
Well, I can't exactly let you go alone.
我总不能让你一个人去吧
There's no telling what you might buy.
谁知道你又会买♥♥什么回来
Gracie. Hanson.
格蕾西 汉森
Uh, this is Juliette.
这是朱丽叶
Hi.
你好
I really love the necklace. You made it, right?
我很喜欢这条项链 是你做的吗
What do you want?
你想干什么
Hanson.
汉森 别这样
He's not here by accident.
他不是无意路过
I just want to figure out what happened to your friend Steven.
我只想弄清你们的朋友史蒂文到底怎么了
And Juliette and I are going to go grab a bite to eat
而我和朱丽叶正好要去吃点东西
if you want to come along.
如果你们愿意 就一起来吧
We can take care of ourselves.
我们可以照顾自己
Speak for yourself. I'm going.
别替我回答 我要去
Yeah, I'm going.
好的 我去
Do you need any help?
需要帮忙收拾吗
No, I got it.
不用 我能搞定
Where are you guys from?
你们从哪来的
Idaho.
爱达荷州
Ah, I've been to Idaho. Whereabouts?
我去过爱达荷州 具体是哪呢
Near Pocatello.
波卡特洛附近
Why do you want to know?
你问这个做什么
Sorry, Hanson doesn't really trust police.
抱歉 汉森不太相信警♥察♥
It's cool, he actually had to win me over too.
没关系 他搞定我也花了不少功夫呢
Ah? Mmm.
是吗 当然
Thanks for the food.
谢谢你给我们买♥♥晚餐
I know you're probably wondering why we're living on the streets.
我知道你们疑惑我们为什么流浪
It's pretty simple. Our parents sucked.
很简单 父母太差劲了
Gracie, you don't have to tell them anything.
格蕾西 你不用什么都告诉他们
No, you don't.
没错 不用
Look, I just want to know if you know anybody else
我只是想知道你们是否还知道还有谁
like Steven who disappeared.
像史蒂文一样失踪了?
People come and go all the time.
人们总是来来去去的
Yeah, but did anybody get jobs
对 但有没有人得到了工作
and never come back?
就再也没回来过呢
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表