剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
and you can never come back.
永远别回来
All right. Hey, pal, I don't know--
朋友 我不明白...
I'm a cop.
我是警♥察♥
And I do not repeat myself.
我不喜欢一句话说两遍
We received an emergency call
我们接到了举报
about a domestic dispute at this residence.
说这里发生了家庭暴♥力♥
May I come inside?
我能进去看看吗
It looks like the sheriff's got it from here.
看来警长已经接手处理了
I was so excited to be getting out of Portland,
我很高兴可以离开波特兰
But somehow--I don't know.
但不知怎么...
Does it feel like trouble is following us?
我总觉得麻烦如影随形
Well, I don't know. Maybe.
我也不知道 可能吧
Trouble again.
又碰上麻烦了不是
Maybe we should talk about this.
也许我们应该谈谈
Talk about what?
谈什么
The stuff that's been happening lately.
最近发生的这些事情
Run!
快跑
Who comes for her?
来救她的是什么人
Yeah, it's... been a lot.
没错 最近...发生了很多事
Yeah.
对
And we haven't talked about it. Not really.
而我们还没好好谈过
Listen, Juliette, listen to me.
听着 朱丽叶 听我说
All that stuff is gonna calm down.
一切都会过去
I don't believe it.
真是难以置信
What?
什么
Why isn't he arresting that animal?
他为什么不逮捕那个禽兽
If there's no obvious signs of assault--
如果没有明显的暴♥力♥痕迹...
So what, this sheriff's just going to ignore the whole thing,
那又怎样 警长不能无视这件事
and pretend like it never happened?
装作什么都没发生吧
If the wife doesn't press charges,
如果那个妻子不想起诉
there's nothing we can do.
我们也无能为力
Maybe she'll press charges next time.
也许她下次会要求起诉的
Maybe next time she'll be dead.
也许下次她就被打死了
Look. I know it's a lousy answer.
我知道这不算个好结果
I wish I had better one, but I don't.
我也希望有更好的办法 但真的没有
We did everything we could.
我们已经尽力了
It doesn't feel like it was enough.
但感觉还不够
How'd it go?
情况如何
He threatened me.
他威胁了我
If I stayed longer, I don't know what he would have done.
如果我再待久点 不知他会做出什么来
Then it's going well.
那么情况还不错
Is there anything else I can do, sir?
还有什么要我做的吗 先生
I'll let you know.
有的话我会通知你的
Thank you for giving me this opportunity.
谢谢您给我这次机会
You're welcome. Good night.
不客气 晚安
Hello?
你好
Hey, Monroe. It's Nick.
嘿 门罗 我是尼克
Nick... It's 2:30.
尼克...现在是凌晨两点半
Yeah, I know. I'm sorry.
我知道 很抱歉
I have a bikram class at 6:00 a.m.,
我六点有高温瑜珈课
and hot yoga on too-little sleep is how groin pulls happen.
在睡眠不足的情况下容易拉伤腹股沟
Aren't you supposed to be on vacation?
你不是在度假吗
Yeah. I am.
没错
But you need my help.
但需要我帮忙
Well, I can't exactly bring the trailer with me.
对呀 我没法把拖车带在身边啊
All right. I get it.
好吧 我明白了
what do you got?
你遇见什么了
All right, I got a cat. It's not a lion or a tiger,
一种猫科动物 不是狮子不是老虎
But it's not a house cat either. It's something in-between.
但也不是家猫 介乎两者之间的动物
Like an alley cat? Yeah.
有点像野猫 对
Klaustreich. Total jerks.
是野猫精 十足的混♥蛋♥
Women love them, but it never ends well.
女人都喜欢他们 但都得不到好结果
Isn't that always the way?
事情不都是这样的吗
I don't know.
我不知道
This could be a, uh, spousal situation.
这里的情况大概是 他已经结婚了
No surprise there.
不奇怪
Molly, my girlfriend from high school,
莫莉 我高中时的女朋友
left me for a klaustreich,
就是为个野猫精离开了我
So I might be a wee bit biled up about them.
所以一提到他们我就上火
He told her he loved her. He got her pregnant.
他说他爱她 把她肚子搞大了
She ended up delivering his litter at prom.
到头来她在舞会上生下了他的猫崽
Her parents were not thrilled.
她父母一点也不开心
Um, hate to say it, but getting pregnant in high school
虽然不想这么说 但是高中生怀孕
isn't exactly unheard of.
也不是什么骇人听闻的新鲜事
Well, maybe not that part,
这部分也许不是
but when she told her folks who the father was,
但当她说出孩子的父亲是谁之后
they went to the cops.
他们就去报了警
He paid her a little visit before he skipped town.
他开溜前去见了她一面
As a good-bye, he slashed her face.
作为临别赠礼 扇了她一巴掌
I hope they caught him.
希望他们抓到他了
Well, they didn't, but...
警♥察♥是没有 但...
somebody did.
有人抓到了
All right, well, sorry for calling so late.
好了 很抱歉这么晚打来
Hey, don't worry about it.
嘿 没关系
Especially if it's about a klaustreich.
尤其还是和野猫精有关的事
Sleep with one eye open.
时刻警惕着 别大意
Now, I have the whole day planned.
这一整天我都计划好了
Tell me.
说说看
Well, it starts with a trip
先去私语松林
into beautiful downtown Whispering Pines...
迷人的市中心逛一逛
Okay.
好的
Where, uh, you can drag me through as many antique shops
你可以拖着我逛古董店
as you want to until I pass out
逛到我倒地不起
or beg for you for mercy.
或求你放过我为止
Really, you want to do that? Well, not really.
真的吗 你愿意 其实不那么愿意
But...
但是...
I need to pick up some groceries for our special dinner.
我要去买♥♥点杂货 为我们的特别晚餐做准备
Ooh, sounds intriguing.
听起来很诱人
You have no idea.
好戏还在后面
6 o'clock. Bring the money.
六点 带上钱
Can we do it later? It'll be hard for me
不能晚点吗 经过昨天的事
to get out after what happened yesterday.
我要出来有点困难
Look, Robin, I'm taking a real chance here.
听着 罗宾 我冒了很大的险
The sooner we get out, the further you'll get.
越早离开 越安全
Excuse me.
抱歉
Hi. I'm Juliette.
你好 我是朱丽叶
I'm actually staying at the house up on the hill behind yours.
我住在你家后面山丘上那间屋子
I'm Robin.
我是罗宾
You're lucky you live in such a beautiful town.
你能住在这么漂亮的小镇真幸运
We don't get away from Portland that much.
我们不常离开波特兰
I'm a vet, so weekends are bad,
我是兽医 每个周末都很忙
and Nick's a cop, so he's busy pretty much all the time.
而尼克是警♥察♥ 每天都很忙
Your husband's a police officer?
你丈夫是警♥察♥吗
Detective actually, and he's not my husband.
是警探 他不是我丈夫
Not yet, anyway.
至少现在还不是
Excuse me.
不好意思
It's okay. I got it.
没事 我来
It's okay. Happens all the time.
没关系 常有的事
Robin...
罗宾...
I'm sure this is none of my business,
我知道这和我无关
but if you're in some kind of trouble,
但如果你有麻烦
or you need help of any kind--
或需要什么帮助
Robin.
罗宾
It's time to go.
该走了
Look, I really appreciate you helping me out with all this.
真的很谢谢你这么肯帮我
Well, you never know when I might need a discount on...
说不定我是想要点折扣呢
tincture of prickle poppy?
蓟罂粟酊剂
Yeah, that's for,
那是做...
romantic stamina.
催情剂用的
No wonder I didn't know what it was.
难怪我不认识
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表