剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
Oh, my god.
天啊
Oh, my god!
我的天啊
She's still breathing. Call 911.
她还有呼吸 快报♥警♥
Hurry up, call 911!
快打电♥话♥报♥警♥
Oh, kiss me.
吻我
Hello.
喂
Yeah, I--I was in a car accident and a woman got hit.
对 我开车撞了一个女的
She's--she's hurt really bad.
她伤得很重
She-she's lying on the ground.
她躺在地上
She's still breathing.
她还有呼吸
The driver of the car is Leroy Kent.
肇事司机名叫勒罗伊·肯特
Says he's driving home from work,
说他下班开车回家
drives onto the bridge, sees the victim running.
开到桥上 看到受害者在乱跑
She runs right in front of his car.
正好跑到他车的正前方
Says it happened so fast, couldn't do anything.
说事情发生得太突然 来不及刹车
Get an I.D. on the vic?
查到受害者的身份了吗
No wallet, no purse--
她身上没钱包也没手提包
Looks like she just got out of bed.
看样子是匆忙下的床
Well, Mr. Kent have anything to drink?
肯特先生喝酒了吗
He's had a couple, but he's under the limit.
喝了一点 但酒精浓度没超标
Any witnesses?
有目击证人吗
Well, driver said there was one other guy.
司机说当时现场还有一个人
Told him to call 911, but he didn't stick around.
让他去报♥警♥ 但很快就离开了
I got guys out doing a canvass now.
我已经派人去调查了
Mr. Kent? Yes?
肯特先生 是我
How you feeling?
你感觉如何
Is she dead?
她死了吗
Yeah.
是的
At first I-- I thought she might be okay.
刚开始我以为她没什么事
I mean, the guy said she was still breathing.
那个家伙说她还有呼吸
This the guy who told you to call 911?
就是让你去报♥警♥的那个人吗
Yes, I-I ran over there as soon as it happened.
对 出事后我立即下车跑了过去
And he walked up. And where'd he go?
接着他就走了过来 他后来去哪了
I don't know, I--
我不知道
I called 911.
我去报♥警♥了
I looked back, he was gone.
后来一扭头 他就不见了
Any idea what he looked like?
记得他长什么样吗
Not really, no.
不太记得了
I was pretty shook up and I...
我当时吓坏了
I was paying attention to her.
我的注意力全在她身上
We're done. You guys want to take a look?
我们取证完了 你们要过去看看吗
Yeah.
好的
Thank you, Mr. Kent.
谢谢你 肯特先生
Barefoot and ready for bed but still wearing makeup?
光着脚 准备睡觉 却没卸妆
Maybe she wasn't alone.
她也许还有个同伴
We got some glass here.
这里有些碎玻璃
Windshield didn't shatter, and the headlights are still intact.
挡风玻璃没碎 车灯也完好无损
This didn't come from the accident.
所以说这不是车祸所致
There's no cuts or abrasions on her feet.
脚上没有割伤和擦伤
The guy said she was running. She couldn't have run too far.
那个司机说她当时在跑 看来没跑多远
Wonder where she was running to.
我想知道她要跑到哪去
Or what she was running from.
或是从哪跑过来的
C'est moi...Je suis ici. I'll call when it's finished.
是我 我到了 完事之后给你电♥话♥
Noticed the iris is fully dilated,
看到没 她的虹膜完全放大
filling the eye completely?
充满了整个瞳仁
Looks like a shark's eye-- is that normal?
看着像鲨鱼的眼睛 这正常吗
Well, there's usually dilation after death,
人死后瞳孔放大很正常
but I've never seen anything like this before.
但我从没见过这么夸张的
You get a tox report?
毒检报告出来了吗
Preliminary says she had a few drinks, not a lot.
初步检测显示 她喝了点酒 但不多
Alcohol was .06.
酒精含量为0.06%
Well, what about drugs?
那药物方面呢
So far, none of the usual suspects.
目前还没发现常见可疑药物
Finding the unusual's going to take a little more time.
检测非常见药物还需要一段时间
Any sign of sexual assault?
有性侵迹象吗
No, but there was something interesting.
没有 但有一点很有意思
No crush on the lungs.
她的肺部没有下陷
What does that mean?
这说明什么
She was asphyxiated,
她是窒息而死的
but it wasn't a result of the accident.
但不是车祸造成的
Someone suffocated her after she was hit by the car?
这么说 出车祸之后有人把她闷死了?
So we got a homicide?
所以说这是起凶杀案喽
These contusions around her nose and mouth--
她的口鼻周围有瘀伤
looks like somebody pinched off her air.
像是被人按压所致
I got a hit on her prints.
我查了她的指纹
Victim's name was Faith Collins, 33.
死者名叫费斯·科林斯 33岁
Busted for a DUI a few months ago.
几个月前因酒驾被拘
License was suspended.
驾照被吊扣了
Get an address?
查到她家的地址了吗
About a mile away from where she got hit.
离出事地点有半英里远
We knew she didn't run very far,
我们知道她没跑多远
so it makes sense that she lived close by.
所以她住在附近也算合情合理
Well, maybe she was running from home.
也许她不是从家里跑出来的
I think maybe she was running from her husband.
我觉得她是想躲开自己的丈夫
Roy Collins.
她丈夫叫罗伊·科林斯
Got a record for spousal abuse.
有家暴的前科
You Roy Collins?
你是罗伊·科林斯吗
What she tell you?
她对你们说什么了
She saying I hit her? She didn't say anything.
说我打她了吗 她什么都没说
Well, that's different.
这可不像她的作风
She usually complains about everything I do.
她通常会唧唧歪歪地抱怨一通
Well, she's not going to be complaining anymore.
她以后不会再抱怨了
We found your wife's body last night.
我们昨晚发现了你妻子的尸体
What?! Your wife's been murdered.
什么 你妻子被谋杀了
Oh, no...
不是吧...
I know this is difficult,
我知道这很难接受
but we need to know the last time you saw her.
但我们需要知道你最后一次见她是什么时候
La--last night.
昨晚
What happened?
发生了什么
I--I came home.
我回到家
I was hungry.
肚子饿了
Faith wouldn't get off the computer.
费斯一直赖在电脑上
Like always, she's got to connect with her 322 friends.
像平时一样 她要和322个好友联络
I mean, who the hell has got 322 friends?
谁他妈能有那么多好友啊
I mean, I'm hungry-- I've been working all day.
我当时很饿 又工作了一整天
So you argued? Yeah...
所以你们吵架了 是的
An-and she walked out. You know, mad.
然后她就跑出去了 很生气
I didn't mean anything I said.
我说的都是气话
Did she tell you where she was going? No.
她跟你说了要去哪里吗 没有
You go after her? No.
你追出去了吗 没有
About what time did she leave?
她几点出门的
I-I don't know.
我 我不知道
Ten or something like that.
大概十点吧
So she left. You stayed home?
她出门了 你待在家
That's your story? It's the truth.
就这样? 这是真的
Anybody see? You talk to anybody?
有目击证人吗 你跟谁说话了吗
No, I--
没有 我
I was waiting for her to come back.
我在等她回来
She always comes back.
她总会回来的
You guys think I did something to her?
你们觉得是我♥干♥的?
You think I killed my wife?
认为是我杀了我妻子?
Did you?
你有没有
You want to do yourself a favor?
你给我主动点
Why don't you come downtown with us.
跟我们去市中心走一趟
We put you in a lineup, what do you say?
跟别人站一排怎么样
You want me for a lineup?
你们把我当成嫌疑犯 要让别人辨认是吗
Arrest me.
逮捕我吧
But you don't got anything on me because I didn't do it.
但你是不会找到证据的 因为我根本没杀人
Where is she?
她在哪
Her body's in the morgue.
她的尸体在停尸间
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表