剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
Do you think she's prettier than me?
你觉得她比我漂亮吗
I do.
是的
That may just be a family bias.
可能只是家族偏爱而已
We owned this in the 17th century,
十七世纪时 这幅画属于我们家族
then lost it along with a lot of heads
后来在革命期间 族人牺牲惨重
during the revolution.
这幅画也随之易主
So how are things going with our detective?
警探那边进展如何
They're not.
毫无进展
He's not interested in me.
他对我没兴趣
Maybe we need to try a little harder.
你大概得再加把劲
He did save your life.
他确实救了你的命
Apparently, he doesn't feel right taking advantage of that.
很明显 他并没想借此接近我
You know how to make yourself irresistible.
你知道怎么让自己魅不可挡
I do, but it's gonna require a little effort.
没错 但我需要做一些尝试
Well, the sooner the better.
越快越好
Lucky for you, he had a physical recently.
算你走运 他最近做了体♥检♥
Why is this so important to you?
你为什么把这事看得这么重
It's important to you too.
这对你来说也很重要
A Grimm on the other side isn't good for either one of us.
跟格林作对 对我们都没好处
So why am I not going after him?
那我为什么不直接对他下手
Because the way to a man's soul
因为想要俘获一个人的心
is through his friends.
就要从他的朋友入手
Now go fall in love.
俘获人心去吧
I think she's fat.
我觉得她很肥
Nick, I wanna ask you something.
尼克 我想问你件事
That sounds important. Well, it sort of is.
听着起来挺严肃 算是吧
I think it's time--
我觉得是时候...
Look, Juliette.
朱丽叶
If you have something to say, just say it.
你有什么话就直说吧
But I know it's been a little tough lately--
我知道最近发生了不少事
No, no, I wanna learn to shoot.
不是 我想学射击
W--a gun?
打枪吗
No, a bow and arrow. Yes, a gun.
难道还射箭不成 当然是枪了
Oh, I thought you didn't like guns.
我还以为你不喜欢枪
I don't, but you know what I like even less?
是不喜欢 但你知道我更不喜欢什么吗
Feeling unsafe in my own home.
待在自己家里却没有安全感
Are you expecting anyone?
你约人了吗
No. You?
没有 你呢
I thought I told you never to come back here.
我不是告诉你永远不要来我家吗
No, please don't take this wrong.
请别误会
Don't jump to any conclusions.
别急着下结论
It's just that I feel so bad--
我只是替你难过
We all felt so bad about what happened here
我们都对你和女朋友住的这座房♥子
at your house you share with your not-wife,
所发生的事感到难过
Who is lovely, by the way.
顺便说一句 她很漂亮
Oh, and here she is.
原来她在家啊
Hello, ma'am. Hi.
你好 女士 你好
We made you both a little something.
我们为你俩做了点东西
If you ever decide to get married and have a family--
如果你们决定结婚 组建家庭
Uh, or not.
不结也行
Uh, well, here it is.
收下吧
Oh, and by the way,
顺便再说一句
we're making sure no one else bothers you again.
我们保证以后不会再有人来打扰你们了
One more thing, I noticed that you door needs a little work.
最后一句 我发现你家门需要修了
Maybe you hadn't noticed. Well, I've been a little busy.
你可能没注意到 我最近有点忙
Right, right, of course you have.
是啊 你当然忙了
Well, anyway, I didn't mean to interrupt.
不管怎样 我本意没想打扰你们
Thanks again so much for everything.
再次感谢你们所做的一切
Uh, enjoy--go back to whatever--uh, bye.
好好享受 你们继续 再见
The refrigerator repairman is gonna
那个冰箱修理工能确保
keep people from bothering us?
不让别人打扰咱们
I don't understand.
我搞不明白
Yeah, uh, remember that license plate you wrote down?
是啊 还记得你记下的那个车牌号♥吗
Those people who were watching us? Yeah.
监视咱们的那些人 记得
Well, I went to their house and he was there.
我按照地址找过去 发现那是他家
The refrigerator repairman?
那个冰箱修理工吗
Yeah.
对
And I told them to stop bothering us.
我让他们不要再来打扰咱们
Well, did they say anything?
他们说什么了吗
Did they explain why they were watching our house?
他们解释为什么要监视咱家了吗
Well, apparently they had had some trouble with some guy
他们显然是和某个人有过节
and they thought I was that guy
把我当成了那个人
And they just wanted to see if I was.
他们只是想确定我是不是
Well, who was the guy they thought you were?
他们把你当成了谁
You know what, I didn't actually get the details on that.
其实 我没了解得那么细致
But I guess they felt really bad about their mistake.
我猜他们对这个误会很过意不去
Why don't we open this up?
打开看看吧
Oh, it's really beautiful.
真漂亮
Yeah, it is.
是啊
They must have felt really bad.
他们一定很过意不去
This is gonna be a big score for us.
这一票对咱们来说可非同小可
Yeah, big.
是啊 非同小可
I'm feeling good.
我觉得爽极了
I'm real good.
爽到家了
Let's do this.
动手吧
Come on. Come on! Come on!
快点 来吧 来啊
Hi. Remember me?
你好 还记得我吗
Of course.
当然记得
Wh--what can I do for you?
有什么需要
I made a list.
我列了张清单
Coeur diable, rot inguen, essigblasse.
魔鬼之心 红色腹股沟 淡醋
Let me get it for you.
我去给你拿
Freddy. Yes?
弗雷迪 什么事
Fresh.
要新鲜的
Yes, ma'am.
是 女士
Absolutely.
没问题
Let's do this.
动手吧
Come on.
加油
How much do I owe you?
一共多少钱
Nothing, I-it's on the house.
不要钱 免费送给你
That is so sweet.
你可真贴心
Thank you, Freddy.
谢谢你 弗雷迪
Anytime.
随时效劳
Can I help you?
有什么事吗
Where's the "J"?
J在哪里
Idiot, where is it?
蠢货 你放哪了
And I want the pharmaceutical-grade stuff,
质量要达到制药级别
Not the crap you've got on the shelf.
不要你摆在架子上的烂货
In the basement.
在地下室
Let's go.
走
Where is it? It's gotta be here somewhere.
在哪儿 肯定就在这里
Got some.
找到了
I got some!
我找到了
Mother lode.
真不少啊
Come on.
快拿
We gotta get out of here.
咱们得赶紧走了
Forget about it. The cops are gonna be here.
别拿了 警♥察♥要来了
There's boxes over here.
这有好几箱呢
Let's go!
快走
Thanks for the "J," man! Later.
谢谢你的J 哥们 回见
Come on! We gotta get out of here! Let's go!
快走 否则来不及了 快走啊
Clint, come on!
克林特 快走啊
Let's go.
快走
Oh, my leg! Let's go.
我的腿呦 快走
We gotta move. Oh! He bit my leg.
咱得赶紧走了 他咬了我的腿
Well, he was shot at close range.
他遭到了近距离枪击
There's some powder burns on his clothing.
他衣服上有火♥药♥灼伤
Got some blood in his mouth.
他嘴里有血
Internal bleeding, maybe.
可能是内出血
Looks kinda human.
看着像人肉
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表