剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
It happened so fast.
事情发生的太突然了
He came out of nowhere.
它突然冲出来
He had that thing in his hand,
他手里拿着那个玩意
and he went right for her, Hank.
直接就冲过去了 汉克
I had no choice. Take it easy.
我别无选择 别紧张
Now, you go to the hospital. I'll handle this.
你去医院吧 这里交给我
She said she knew him,
她说她认识那个人
and his name was Hulda.
他叫霍尔达
I'll run his prints.
我去查他的指纹
You want me to come with you?
要我陪你一起去吗
No.
不用
I'll be home as soon as I can.
我会尽快回来的
Okay. Love you.
好吧 爱你
Mr. Burkhardt?
伯克哈德先生
She's conscious now.
她醒了
You saw him, didn't you?
你看到他了 对吗
You saw who Hulda really was.
你看到霍尔达的真面目了
I don't know what I saw
我不知道我看到了什么
or how you did that.
也不明白你是怎么做到的
What's going on?
到底怎么回事
We have the ability to see
我们有能力看到
what no one else can.
别人看不见的东西
When they lose control,
他们一旦失控
they can't hide, and we see them
就会露出原形 我们就能看到他们的
for what they really are.
真实模样
Look, you need some rest.
好吧 你需要好好休息
This is no fairy tale.
这不是童话
The stories are real.
那些故事都是真的
What they wrote about really happened.
他们写的故事都是真的
You are one of the last Grimms.
你是格林家族仅存的血脉之一
I know it's a lot,
我知道你难以接受
and I wish I had more time.
我也希望能多活些时日
But everything's in my trailer.
我把东西都放在了拖车里
Sweetie, there's so much you still don't know.
亲爱的 很多事你还一无所知
Look, what you said about my parents...
你说我的父母是怎么死的?
You're vulnerable now.
他们低调只是暂时的
You need to be careful.
你要多加小心
Don't ever lose what I gave to you.
保管好我给你的东西
I'm sorry, Mr. Burkhardt.
抱歉 伯克哈德先生
You can see her again tomorrow.
你可以明天再来看她
Hey, Nick.
尼克
You get that translated?
查出那些字的意思了吗
Yeah.
嗯
It means "Reapers Of The Grimms."
翻译过来是"格林猎人"
That fits your buddy Hulda.
挺适合霍尔达的
Wait till you hear what I got on him.
听我说完你就懂了
Hulda was from Boise, Idaho, where he worked as an accountant,
霍尔达是爱达荷州博伊西市的一名会计
but his prints came back
但根据指纹
as a Mr. Lindon from Chicago,
他是芝加哥的林德
wanted for assault, rape, and murder.
因涉嫌斗殴 强♥奸♥和谋杀被警方通缉
He's also warrants matching those prints
佛罗里达和阿♥拉♥巴马州
in Florida and Alabama.
也对他发过通缉令
He was wanted for assault, rape, and murder?
他涉嫌斗殴 强♥奸♥和谋杀
Don't let the comb-over throw you. This was a bad guy.
想开点吧 他是个无恶不作的混♥蛋♥
Hey, Nick, captain wants to see you.
尼克 队长找你
What's he want?
找我做什么
Guess you'll find out.
你马上就知道了
If you had to shoot somebody, you sure picked the right guy.
看来你开枪还真是打对人了
How you doing? You holding up?
怎么样 没事吧
Yes, sir.
我很好 长官
A first shooting is no small thing.
第一次开枪可不是闹着玩的
You'll be required to see the police psychologist.
按规定 你要去见警队的心理医生
Yes, sir.
是
Make sure you do.
别忘了
Get some rest.
好好休息
How long have you been down here?
你在这待了多久
I couldn't sleep.
我睡不着
What is all this?
这些都是什么东西
I don't know.
我不知道
I'll uh, deal with it later.
我 下次再说吧
I'm sorry. Let's go back to bed.
抱歉 我们回去睡吧
How long did you live with Marie?
你和玛丽住在一起多久
She was my mother from the time I was 12.
12岁的时候她收养了我
After your parents died? Yeah.
就在你父母去世之后 对
You didn't live in that trailer, did you?
你不会就住在那拖车里吧
I didn't know she had it.
我都不知道她还有个拖车
I think it was just a cat.
只是只猫而已
Yeah.
没错
This is what we're looking for.
这正是我们要找的
If this is an exact match of the boot prints,
如果和鞋印匹配
it's going to be very helpful. Thanks.
就太好了 谢了
Take a look at the lab report.
实验报告出来了
DNA of the attacker is inconclusive.
袭击者的DNA结果还没出来
Still don't know if we're looking for a man or a beast.
不知道是人是兽
Well, we got a lead if it wears boots.
唯一的线索就是靴子
Based on the plaster cast, this is the boot we're looking for.
从石膏模型看 应该是这款靴子
She's in a deep coma.
她陷入了深度昏迷
There was a sudden spike in the ekg this morning,
今天早上 心电图突然出现很大的起伏
but I don't have anything definitive to tell you yet.
但具体原因不明
Will she come out of this?
她会醒过来吗
Well, all we can do is wait.
不知道 只能等等看了
Did you know about the scars?
你知道那些伤疤吗
What scars?
什么伤疤
A lot of them look like knife wounds.
许多看起来像刀疤
They're all over her body.
她身上没一处是好的
What line of work was she in?
她到底是做什么工作的
She was a librarian.
图书管♥理♥员♥
Yeah.
喂
On my way.
马上到
Yeah, Dispatcher, show 21.
总机 我是21号♥巡逻队
We're on scene, and we're gathering evidence...
我们在现场 正在搜集证据
I don't understand.
我不明白
She was supposed to go straight there from school.
她应该直接从学校回家的
Yeah, she never showed up.
我附近都找遍了
I looked all over the neighborhood.
我附近都找遍了
Then I came right here.
然后又回到这里
Will you take care of that, please? Sure
帮忙照看一下 好的
What do we know? Little girl
什么情况 一个小女孩
On the way to her grandfather's house never showed up.
在去祖父家的路上失踪了
That's him, the guy with the beard.
就是长胡子的那位
Do we know he's clean?
他有嫌疑吗
No. We're looking into that.
暂时不清楚 还在调查
That's the best photo they had.
这是最清晰的近照
We don't know what we got here,
本案的性质尚不明了
Relative, ransom, or pedophile,
可能是亲人所为 绑♥架♥或是遇到了恋童癖者
and the clock is ticking.
但时间紧迫
We're gonna split into teams,
我们分组行动
section off the paths she would have taken from school.
从学校出发 搜查每一条她可能经过的小路
Now, it's a mile and a half from the school to the house.
学校到家共1.5英里路程
When last seen, she was wearing purple leggings
最后一次出现的时候 她穿着紫色紧身裤
and a red sweatshirt.
和一件红色外套
Make sure you have a copy of the photo and the map.
每个人都拿一份照片和地图
You all know your sections,
小组已经分好
so let's get out there and find her.
现在 出发找人
Captain. Yeah.
队长 什么事
When the university student was attacked,
那个大学生被袭击的时候
she was wearing a red sweatshirt.
也穿着红色外套
The girl that was torn to pieces? Yeah.
被撕成碎片的那个女孩吗 对
Well, let's hope it's not the same guy.
但愿不是同一个人干的
She's supposed to cross Hunter Lane right there
她应该是从那边穿过亨特巷
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表