剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
And she didn't call for another cab.
她也没有再叫出租车
So you're thinking she ran from there to the bridge?
你觉得她是从那跑到桥上的吗
I'm thinking we have to run a background check on Billy Capra,
我觉得我们得查一下比利·卡普拉的背景
See if any other women have had trouble at his place.
看看有没有其他女人在他那遇过麻烦
Also run a check on unsolved attacks on women or missing women.
再查查未结案的妇女袭击或失踪案
"Germany 1♥8♥9♥5...
"1♥8♥9♥5年德国
Kitzbuhel Alps,
阿尔卑斯山的基茨比厄尔市
south of Rattenberg.
拉滕贝格南
I have followed and observed a goat-like creature for several days now.
我已跟踪观察了一个山羊模样的生物好几天了
I've finally been able to identify him as a Ziegevolk,
终于可以确定他是一个山羊怪
sometimes known as Bluebeards.
也被称作蓝胡子
I now know he is responsible for defiling several women
现在我知道他玷污了几个女人
who seem to have fallen under some sort of spell.
她们似乎被某种魔力吸引
I have not yet been able to determine how such an oafish man
我还无法确定这个畸形男
is so attractive to these poor, young women."
是如何吸引这些可怜少女的
Really?
又来
Look, if I had anybody else
要是这些事
I could talk to about this stuff, I'd go there.
能和其他人说 我肯定不来烦你
I feel like I should complain,
我觉得我应该抱怨一下
But...
不过
I'm just not in that mode right now.
我现在心情不错
Come on.
进来吧
You know anything about Ziegevolk?
你知道山羊怪吗
A little...
一点点
They're mostly like preachers...
他们大多像传教士...
Game show hosts-- you know, actor-types.
游戏节目主持人 演员那样的
You know, guys like to be in the public eye.
他们喜欢抛头露面
Why, did one goat out on you?
怎么 有山羊出来招惹你了?
Yeah. Do you know some?
没错 你认识他们吗
I knew one in high school.
高中的时候认识一个
Elvis Greenspan.
埃维斯·葛林斯潘
Got all the chicks.
少女杀手
Like, every hottie in school.
学校里的美女都被他迷得神魂颠倒
Okay, kid was 5'4".
那家伙一米八的个子
Weighed in at like 280.
有280斤
It's hard to believe but Ziegevolk give off this sort of scent.
难以想象的是 山羊怪会散发出一种气味
What, you mean like pheromones?
你是指类似于外激素的东西?
Yeah, they secrete it in their sweat or something.
对 就分泌在他们的汗什么液里
Chicks can't resist it.
女生抵挡不住的
And if one of these goat guys touches you,
如果有山羊人碰你
Look out man, they own you.
小心点 你会被他们俘获的
Why do you think those hollywood types
不然你觉得他们好莱坞式的
are always hugging everybody, right?
到处和人拥抱是为了什么
And would they ever kill?
他们会动手杀人吗
No, Bluebeards got a bad rep.
不会 虽然蓝胡子臭名在外
They're lovers, not fighters, you know?
但他们是搞浪漫的 不搞暴♥力♥
They like to have a lot of females
他们喜欢女人对他们
hanging off their every word.
言听计从的感觉
Not exactly the monogamous type, you know?
并不是一夫一妻 懂吗
They live for the rut.
他们一心想着发♥情♥
The what? The rut!
什么 发♥情♥
Picking out the choicest females, you know?
挑选最优秀的女性
For breeding.
繁衍后代
You see them in bars all the time.
他们经常在酒吧出入
They're players.
都是情场高手
One-night-stand type guys.
打一炮走人的那种
What are you thinking?
你在想什么
Oh, I'm just wondering why certain people are attracted to each other.
我只是好奇人与人为什么会互相吸引
It's all about chemistry.
都是化学反应
Oh, well that explains Dale Armstead.
原来你跟戴尔·埃姆斯提德是这么回事
Guy who stole your--
那个偷了你...
Guy...your first love.
你的初恋
That wasn't love.
那不是爱
Well, it certainly wasn't looks or intelligence.
反正肯定不是因为他高富帅
You're one to talk! I met your first girlfriend.
你还好意思说 我也见过你的初恋女友
Okay, that was not chemistry. That was stupidity.
那可不是化学作用 只是愚蠢的冲动
Well, how do you know you're not being stupid by being with me?
你怎么知道跟我在一起不是因为一时冲动呢
I don't.
不知道
I just--I think there's a lot more to it than that.
我只是觉得我们的关系不止冲动那么简单
You know, in biology, like systems tend to integrate.
知道吗 在生物学上若两情相悦则需体液相交
That's so romantic.
真浪漫
How about we get the shopping done and go home and integrate?
我们赶紧买♥♥完东西回家爽一下如何
Give me the list and get the car started.
把购物单给我 你去发动汽车
Lab results on the glass removed from the gashes on Faith's arm.
费斯手臂伤口中玻璃的实验结果出来了
It was regular window glass.
是普通的窗户玻璃
So it must have come from a house or an apartment.
那肯定是哪栋房♥子或是公♥寓♥上的咯
Maybe she was trying to break out of a window.
或许她是想破窗而逃
Well, we know she was running from something.
她肯定想逃离什么东西
What'd you get on Capra?
你在卡普拉身上有什么发现
Well, all I got is that he moved into town about a year and a half ago
我只查到他是一年半前搬过来的
and bought the bed and breakfast.
并买♥♥下了床和早餐旅店
I'm having a little trouble on the background before that.
我在调查他以前的背景时遇到了点小麻烦
I think our boy must have changed his name.
我想他肯定改过名字
But, I did get a hell of a hit on missing women
但是我却查到最近半年内
here in Portland in the last six months.
在波特兰发生的一系列妇女失踪案
One came from Los Angeles, another from Seattle,
一个来自洛杉矶 另一个来自西雅图
and a third from Eugene, all open cases.
还有一个来自尤金 都是悬案
Are there clusters like this in other cities?
其它城市有同类案件吗
I think we better find out.
我觉得最好查查看
Iit's the same story with each one of these women.
这几个女人的案情十分相似
They all came here in the last four months and vanished.
她们都是最近四个月来这后就消失了
Any record of these women staying at Capra's place?
这些女人有在卡普拉那的住店记录吗
No, but then we figured he wouldn't want any record of them staying there.
没有 我们想他是不会让他们留下记录的
And we think Faith got away from him.
我们认为费斯从他那逃跑了
Then he hunted her down and killed her.
结果被他追踪杀害
We also found three other clusters of missing women.
我们还查到另外三起妇女连环失踪案
One in Detroit, four years ago.
一起发生在底特律 四年前
Seven women there.
七个女人失踪了
Another batch in De Moines, two years ago.
还有一起发生在得梅因 两年前
Six women there,
六个女人失踪
and four women in Tucson in 2000.
2000年图森市也有四个女人失踪
And here's the really weird thing:
最奇怪的是
All 17 women were eventually found alive,
这17个女人都还活着
14 of them pregnant.
其中有14人怀孕了
The DNA checked out to be the same father for each one.
DNA结果显示 他们的父亲是同一个人
So we've got ourselves a serial rapist,
所以我们发现了一位连环强♥奸♥犯
not a serial killer.
而不是连环杀手
This guy is definitely a breeder.
这家伙绝对是个生育机器
Well, can you connect him to De Moines, Detroit, Tucson?
他跟那三个市的失踪案有关系吗
We're working on it.
我们正在调查
We think he changes his identity every time he moves.
我们认为他每次搬家都会改名换姓
Any of the women able to identify him?
那些失踪的女人中有谁能认出他吗
No, every testimony made it sound like
没有 每份证词都说
they were kept in isolated conditions
她们被隔离开来
using some kind of gas to keep them disoriented.
有种特殊气体让她们失去判断力
They didn't know where they were
她们不知道自己在哪
or who was holding them.
也不知道是谁抓了她们
If this is the same guy here in Portland,
如果波特兰这位是同一个人
we need to be watching him.
我们必须监视他
Well, you guys keep watching him.
你们继续监视他
Just make sure he doesn't burn you.
只要别惹火上身就行
We're on it.
明白
Bon appetit.
祝你好胃口
Piece of cake. We're good to go.
小菜一碟 我们可以开工了
We can track this guy anywhere.
他跑不出我们的手掌心
Working. We're set.
成功了 一切就绪
Now all we got to do is wait.
现在我们只要等就行了
Wake me when something happens.
有事就叫醒我
Wake up. Not funny.
醒醒 别闹
No, he's coming out. What?
他出来了 什么
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表