剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
No. I'm investigating a homicide.
不是 我在调查一桩谋杀案
I understand Mr. Mackenzie was a patient of yours.
据了解麦肯齐先生是你的病人
You were helping him with a, uh,
你一直在帮他解决
certain problem he was having?
某些特殊的困扰 对吗
Give me a minute.
请稍等一下
I heard rumors that someone like you was here,
我听说过这儿有格林
but one hears many rumors in a psychiatric practice.
但给人治疗的时候会听到很多传言
You know you're hated and feared by wesen.
你知道怪物们对你又恨又怕
It's interesting that you chose to join the police.
真有趣 你居然选择做个警♥察♥
I need to ask you about Larry Mackenzie.
我要向你了解一些拉瑞·麦肯齐的事
Does your partner know? Or anyone at the department?
你的搭档或者其他同事知道这些事吗
If you don't mind, I'll ask the questions.
如果你不介意 问问题的应该是我
I'm sorry, it's in my nature to be inquisitive.
抱歉 我天生好奇心比较重
And this is such a rare opportunity.
况且你的情况这么特殊
We all have secrets, doctor.
我们都有自己的秘密 医生
Let's talk about Larry's.
现在我们谈谈拉瑞的吧
How long have you been treating him?
你治疗他有多久了
As you know, detective,
如你所知 警探
I can't speak about specific patients.
我不能透露来病人的详细信息
Right now, I'm not asking you as a detective.
我现在不是以警探的身份在问你
Hostility posing as professionalism.
用敌对方的身份来完成工作
Adaptive, but ultimately isolating.
做得不错 但两者在根本上还是不同的
I can subpoena your records,
我可以用传票让你交出记录
Get a search warrant for your office.
申请搜查令抄了你的办公室
One way or the other.
有的是办法
Mr. Mackenzie is struggling
麦肯齐先生一直因为无法控制
with issues of impulse control.
自己的冲动而深受折磨
Any violent tendencies?
他有暴♥力♥倾向吗
No more than normal for--
很正常 对于一个...
A wildermann?
一个野人
You pose an interesting dilemma.
你这种说法让人左右为难
And your treatment consisted of--
你的治疗包括--
Twice-weekly cognitive therapy visits--
每周两次会面 进行认知治疗
what we call "The talking cure."
我们称之为"谈话治疗"
Larry's been making great strides.
拉瑞的进展非常良好
Any drugs involved in the treatment?
治疗的时候有用过任何药物吗
Wesen prozac? Doesn't exist.
妖类百忧解[抗抑郁的药] 没这种东西
Everyone wants a quick fix.
谁都想赶快治好
But with issues of identity,
但因为身份特殊
the slow way is the fast way.
唯一的捷径就是慢慢来
There are no shortcuts.
欲速则不达
Sorry.
稍等
Hank. Got our killer.
汉克 找到凶手了
Guy walking his dogs found his body in Walten Park.
一个遛狗的人在沃顿公园发现了他的尸体
I'm there now.
我已经在现场了
Killer's name is Larry Mackenzie.
凶手的名字叫拉瑞·麦肯齐
Matches the wallet they found when they were tracking him.
和他们追踪时捡到的钱包里的信息一致
On my way. All right.
马上就到 回见
I would love to talk to you
我很乐意改天和你讨论
about your identity issues sometime.
你的身份问题
Thanks, I'm good.
谢了 我很好
Are you?
真的吗
You can only walk in darkness so long.
也许你能这样隐藏自己很久
Sooner or later,
但是早晚
the inner man emerges for all to see.
你内在的自己会暴露出来为世人所知
It's never a question of "If"...
这不是"可能"的问题
Only "When."
只是"早晚"的问题
Hominid. Primate?
原始人 灵长类
You okay?
你还好吗
Yeah, I'm fine.
我没事
What kind of fine?
怎么个没事
I don't know.
说不清
But I ran into this guy, he looked different.
我撞上这家伙的时候 他看起来不是这样的
We found this in his hand.
我们在他手里找到了这个
I think it's a drug delivery implant.
我觉得这是个植入型送药器
The kind they use for pain medication.
一般是用来装止痛药的
It's got a serial number.
上面有序列号♥
Should be able to track it back to the manufacturer.
顺藤摸瓜应该能查到制♥造♥商
Find out what was in it.
搞清楚里面装的是什么
After conducting an intense manhunt
在三个郡展开了紧张的
in three counties,
搜捕工作之后
I am pleased to report that we have found the body
我欣慰地向大家宣布我们找到了
of Laurence Charles Mackenzie--
劳伦斯·查尔斯·麦肯齐的尸体
Our main suspect in the brutal murders
也就是残忍♥地杀害大卫·吉姆林
of David Gimlin and Michael Patterson.
和迈克尔·帕特森的主要嫌疑人
Now we are confident that we have our man,
现在我们确信抓住了罪犯
and that there is no further danger to the public.
公众的安全已经能够得到保证
I'm gonna take a leak.
我去尿个尿
Wallace!
华♥莱♥士♥
I don't know really what I saw.
我不清楚当时自己看到了什么
It attacked my friend Wallace.
它袭击了我的朋友华♥莱♥士♥
And then it came at me.
然后向我冲过来
I've never seen anything like it.
我从来没见过那种东西
I'm not crazy.
我没疯
I swear to god, I'm not crazy. Get the rest of his statement.
我对天发誓我没疯 听完他的口供
Sir, let's come this way.
先生 我们这边走
Looks a lot like what happened to the other two.
看起来有点像那两个人遭遇的东西
Yeah, and based on what this is saying,
是啊 再加上那个人说的
it sounds like it too.
听起来也很像
Wallet's still here.
钱包还在
If it was robbery, I doubt they'd put the wallet back.
如果这是抢劫案 他们不会把钱包放回来的
Another bigfoot? Or a copycat?
又一个大脚怪吗 或者是个模仿者
Yeah. Could be him.
估计就是他
Let's check out the other body.
我们去看看另一具尸体
Same deal.
和上次一样
Not wearing any shoes,
没穿鞋
The bottom of his feet pretty beat up.
脚底磨得厉害
He was on the move before he got here.
他到这里之前一定走了不少路
Anything on the I.D.?
有没有什么能辨别身份的东西
Alan Evercroft, 45.
艾伦·埃弗克劳夫 45岁
A lawyer from Lake Oswego.
奥斯威戈湖的律师
Married, three kids, no priors.
已婚 有三个孩子 没有前科
What the hell was he doing out here?
那他跑到这里来干什么
There's something in his neck.
他脖子上有东西
Looks like the same thing Mackenzie had.
和麦肯齐那个有点像
We got the preliminary results back from the DNA tests,
我们拿到基因检测的初步结果了
And, uh, to tell you the truth, it's inconclusive.
实话实说 没得出什么肯定结论
What do you mean?
什么意思
What it looks like we've got here
你给我们的样本
is a single organism
看起来像是由两种
that is composed of two or more genetically distinct cells.
或者更多基因明显不同的细胞组成的单一生物
You mean like a Chimera?
像凯米拉[《赞诗荷马》记载的怪兽]一样吗
Yeah, it's a bit of a mosaic.
是的 类似
Can you email me the results?
你能把结果用邮件发给我吗
Sure, I'll give you what we've got.
没问题 我把东西都发给你
All right, thanks, Sebastian, I appreciate it.
好的 谢谢 塞巴斯蒂安 非常感谢
"Para-human is a descriptive term used
"半兽人是一个用来区分
to identify an animal-human hybrid.
人和动物的混血种的描述性术语
Extensive research has been done
出于医疗目的 已对放入细菌或
into gene and cell combinations from different species
驯化动物体内的来自于不同物种的
inserted into bacteria and domesticated animals
基因或细胞组合进行了
for medical purposes."
大量研究"
Holy crap.
我去
Hey, Reynaldo.
雷纳尔多
How you been, man?
最近怎样 老兄
Good. How about you?
还不错 你怎么样
Not bad. Not bad.
还不错
Thanks for taking the time.
感谢你抽空和我谈谈
Sure. You want to see a menu?
没事 你要看菜单吗
Don't need to. Same old, same old.
不用 还是老样子
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表