剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
Literally, "bat out of hell".
字面意思就是"地狱蝙蝠"
It's a legendary, liminal being.
这是传说中阈限的物种
And, um, that means what?
什么意思
Well, it's two distinct states of existence
就是两种不同的存在方式
simultaneous within one physical body.
却同时存在于一个身体里
The duality of humanity, the yin and the yang,
人类的二象性 阴和阳
the Ike and Tina Turner of it all.
艾克和蒂娜·特纳所有时期的曲风大混合
Anyway, ahem, according to these notes,
总之 根据这些笔记看来
they make a very high-pitched sound
它们能发出高音调的声音
that can peel the bark off a dog.
这声音比狗吠要刺耳得多
At the murder site,
在凶案现场
there were broken light bulbs and mirrors.
有破碎的灯泡和镜子
Could that Murcielago or Geo-whatever?
那个蝙蝠怪还是地什么的能做到吗
Well, if I'm reading these illustrations correctly,
如果我没理解错这些插图的话
its sound can shatter eardrums,
它的声音可以震碎鼓膜
pop eyeballs, rupture nasal passages,
弹飞眼珠 破坏鼻道
blow out bowels...
震出五脏
And generally wreak havoc with whatever is left.
通常还能对剩下的东西造成极大的伤害
How am I gonna face off against one?
那我要怎么与之抗衡
With one of these, if you've got one.
用这个 如果你有的话
A Murcielago matraca.
一个蝙蝠怪木制机械响鼓
Looks like some kind of hand-crank siren.
看起来好像装了手柄的汽笛
Apparently...
看来
Yeah, it wreaks havoc with their ultrasonic sound waves,
这东西会干扰他们的超声波
Negating their ability to, you know, blow out your eyes.
让它们没法再 弹飞你的眼睛
Have you seen anything like that before?
你见过类似的东西吗
Actually, I think I have.
好像还真见过
You're kidding me.
开玩笑的吧
God, there is some amazing stuff in this trailer.
天哪 这拖车里真是各种宝贝啊
Do you have this place insured?
你给这车投保了吗
Well, that would mean
那就意味着
having to admit that it existed, so--
得承认这些东西真的存在了
Oh, yeah, there's that.
没错 这倒是
Oh, man! We got to try this out!
天哪 我们一定要试试
Look at this craftsmanship.
看这工艺
I mean, this is one solid piece of work.
真结实啊
There you go.
来试试
All right, you know, this is the handle.
好的 这是手柄
I think you just crank her up, get her up to speed.
只要把它拼装起来 让它工作
I think this is the, uh, silencer.
这个应该是消音器
You want to do it? Oh, man, so bad.
你想试试吗 太想了
Be my guest.
随便试
I don't hear it anymore.
我听不到了
I do. It's pretty intense.
我还能听到 还很响呢
It's a little uncomfortable, actually.
其实不太舒服
I mean, I think if this thing were pointed in my direction--
如果这东西是面对着我的
Looks like you're good to go.
你可以去了
You here to arrest me?
你是来逮捕我的
Where's Spencer?
斯宾塞呢
I don't know.
不知道
Look, it would be very easy for me to put out an APB on him,
我很容易就能对他发出全境通告
and I don't want to do that yet.
但我不想这么做
You think he killed Lucinda's stepmother?
你觉得是他杀了露辛达的继母
When was the last time you saw him?
你最后一次见他是何时
Uh, this morning, but I don't know where he is now.
今晨 但我不知道他如今在哪
Okay, where's your wife?
你妻子呢
I'm right here.
我在这呢
What's the problem?
怎么回事
We need to find Spencer.
我们得找到斯宾塞
Do you know where he is?
你知道他在哪吗
He thinks Spencer killed your stepmom.
他觉得是斯宾塞杀了你继母
No, that's impossible.
不 不可能
You're wrong. He couldn't have.
你弄错了 他不会这么做的
Lucinda, you need to stop protecting him.
露辛达 你不能再包庇他了
Spencer was furious. I tried to stop him.
斯宾塞很生气 我试着阻止他
He's the one that made me go to Mavis in the first place
一开始就是他让我去向梅薇思借钱的
about the money. I didn't want to go.
但我并不想去
I think he went back to the house to talk to Tiffany,
他可能去她家找蒂芙妮谈话了
but that's all I know.
我只知道这些
Yeah, Hank, listen, it's me.
汉克 是我
I need you and a couple of units to get to 435 Woodbury Drive.
我要你带几个制♥服♥警员去伍德伯里大道435号♥
Yeah, I think Spencer's on his way there
斯宾塞可能正过去
to kill one of the sisters.
杀那俩姐妹中的一个
Okay, bye.
好的 再见
Oh, my God.
天哪
Lucinda, what have you done?
露辛达 你都干了什么
Damn it, Tiffany, where are you?
可恶 蒂芙妮 你在哪
Pick up the phone.
接电♥话♥
Pick up the phone.
快接电♥话♥
I had nothing to do with this.
我和这事完全没关系
Turn around.
转身
Hands above your head. Turn around!
双手高举过头 转身
You have the right to remain silent.
你有权保持缄默
Open your mouth and I blow your head off.
你要敢开口 我就一枪打爆你的头
I know how you kill.
我知道你们是怎么杀人的
We got a crime scene here.
这里发生了凶案
Block off the area around the BMW.
把宝马车周围警戒一下
We got a dead vic inside. You okay?
死者在车里 你没事吧
Yeah.
没事
Oh, man, not again. Afraid so.
天哪 又来 恐怕是的
Same M.O.? Looks like.
同样的作案手法 应该是的
You don't understand.
你不明白
Put him in a car.
把他塞进车里
Let's go.
走吧
No jet plane, no microwave. How did he do this?
没有喷气式飞机 没有微波 他怎么做到的
I don't know yet.
我现在还不清楚
Tiffany Kerfield was killed
蒂芙妮·科菲尔德被人以
in the same manner as her mother.
杀她母亲的同一方式杀害了
Anybody want to explain it?
有人要解释一下吗
We can't. He had no weapon with him.
解释不了 他身上没有武器
How do we connect him to the murders?
我们怎么把他和凶案联♥系♥起来
We're hoping C.S.U. can connect him with DNA.
希望法证科能用DNA把他和凶案关联起来
I read the report from the first scene.
我看了第一现场的报告
So far, there's nothing definitive
到目前为止 没有什么确定性证据
to connect anybody to that crime.
能将任何人与凶案联♥系♥起来
Sorry to disturb,
抱歉打扰
but, uh, your suspect wants to confess.
你们的嫌犯要认罪
Thought you might want to know.
你们应该会想知道的
There's our link.
这就是我们的关联了
Let's get that confession.
去让他认罪吧
I don't see the need to play any games.
没必要再耍什么把戏了
I know what you are,
我知道你是什么
and I guess you both know what I am.
我猜你们俩都知道我是什么了吧
So it's time to state the obvious.
我就有话直说了
I killed both Mavis and Tiffany Kerfield.
梅薇思和蒂芙妮·科菲尔德都是我杀的
Why?
为什么
I've been involved in Lucinda's life
我从露辛达出生起
since the day she was born.
一点点看着她长大
I witnessed firsthand how she was treated
我亲眼见过她的继母和两个姐姐
by her stepmother and stepsisters.
是怎么对她的
When they turned down her request for help,
当她们拒绝帮她的时候
it was more than I could bear.
我实在看不下去了
I understand you were mad.
我理解你的气愤
I get that.
我了解
How'd you kill 'em?
你是怎么杀死她们的
Well, as you know,
你们也知道
I have the ability to project a sound so powerful,
我可以制♥造♥一种强有力的声波
it can shatter glass and burst eardrums.
它可以打碎玻璃 震破耳膜
At its most optimum frequency,
当频率达到最高时
this ability can cause the arteries
它可以让
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表