剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
Leave him alone!
放开他
Stop resisting! You're only making it worse.
别反抗了 这样只会适得其反
I got him.
交给我就行
I don't wanna hurt you.
我不想伤害你
Yeah, you do.
我不信
You're a Grimm. You wanna kill me.
你是格林 你想杀了我
I'm not gonna kill you.
我不会杀你的
But you keep this up...
但如果你继续反抗的话
You're gonna get hurt.
不会有好果子吃的
Asaulting an officer resisting arrest
袭♥警♥加拒捕
hasn't made this any better.
只会让你罪加一等
Now you might think about a little cooperation.
你现在最好配合我们的工作
Where were you last night?
昨天晚上你在哪
Up in the mountains.
在山里
A lot of mountains around here.
这周围的山多了去了
Off Highway 26, past Sandy.
下了26号♥公路 过了仙蒂
What were you doing?
你在那干什么
I catch rats for a living.
我在那抓老鼠 混饭吃
I don't kill 'em if I don't have to.
不到迫不得已 我不会杀它们
I turn the healthy ones loose.
我会把不带病菌的放走
Can anyone testify to that? No.
有人为你作证吗 没有
Where was your son last night?
你儿子昨晚在哪
Home. Anybody home with him?
在家 家里还有别人吗
No.
没有
You can kind of see the problem we're faced with here, can't you?
你也发现我们的怀疑不无道理了吧
We had nothing to do with that teacher dying.
我们跟那老师的死毫无关系
Your son was suspended for fighting.
你儿子因为打架被停学了
Didn't that make you mad?
你不生气吗
If it were me, I think I'd be mad.
如果是我的话 我会很生气
Don't try to understand me.
别以为你很了解我
How do you explain the cages being up at the school?
学校周围有你们公♥司♥的笼子 你作何解释
They were stolen two nights ago.
前天夜里被人偷走了
You report it?
你报♥警♥了吗
Yeah, sure.
报♥警♥有什么用
How many cops do you think they put on stolen rat cages?
鼠笼失窃这种小事 你们会愿意出警吗
Those kids at that school know what I do for a living,
那帮学生知道我是干嘛的
and they never let Roddy forget it.
他们不断拿这事嘲笑罗迪
You know, my boy's a prodigy.
我儿子是个神童
Better than anyone at that school.
全校第一
Better than anyone in this city.
全市最强
But that didn't matter because of what I do.
但因为我职业的关系 他一直抬不起头来
What kind of relationship did Roddy have with the teacher?
罗迪跟那老师有什么过节
Roddy didn't need him.
罗迪不需要他指导
And he let Dr. Lawson know it?
他告诉劳森教授了吗
He couldn't hide the obvious.
太明显了 他藏不住啊
Maybe Roddy snapped last night.
也许罗迪昨晚爆发了
What was the fight at school about?
你为什么在学校打架
They don't like me, I don't like them.
我们互相看不顺眼
Yeah, well, you don't hide it very well.
你性子挺直的吗
Don't I? Really? That's so sad.
是吗 那可真对不住了
Look, I get it.
听着 我明白
You're the outsider.
你跟他们不是一个世界的人
No one understands the world the way you do.
没人懂你的世界
Maybe you shouldn't expect them to.
你不该奢望他们能够理解
I certainly don't expect a Grimm to.
反正我不奢望格林家的人会懂
Do you know many Grimms?
你认识很多格林吗
I don't need to.
我没必要认识
Okay, so you know all about me.
好吧 你对我了如指掌
Because you've heard a bunch of stories about me,
因为你听说了不少我的事迹
You know everything you need to know.
该知道的 你都知道了
So if I asked these kids at school,
所以如果我去审问那帮学生
they'd tell me everything I need to know,
他们会把情况都告诉我
and it'd all be true, right?
而且都是实话 对吧
Just because they don't know me,
他们不了解我
that doesn't mean that you do.
不见得你就能了解
According to school records,
根据学校的记录
Dr. Lawson reported you
劳森教授上报说
for attacking Carter Brimley and Trey Harrison.
你打了卡特·布里姆利和特雷·哈里森
Yeah, I attacked them after they jumped me.
没错 谁叫他们先来打我的
According to Marvin Marvin?
但马文说... 马文
That little butter-boy? 'cause he wouldn't lie.
那个黄毛小子 他难道不会说谎吗
Maybe this thing didn't turn out the way you planned.
或许中间出了岔子 你没能按计划行事
Maybe you were just trying to scare your teacher.
或许你只是想吓吓你的老师
I wasn't there last night.
我昨晚根本不在学校
Where were you?
那你在哪
I was at a rave.
我在参加地下派对
Where?
在哪
Down by the river.
就在河边
Be more specific.
说详细点
It's an old building on Front Street.
在前街的一幢老房♥子里
Anybody there with you?
还有别人吗
Only 'bout a couple hundred.
有上百号♥人吧
Could any of them identify you?
有人能认出你吗
One. Got a name?
有一个 他叫什么名字
So you can arrest him for putting on an illegal rave?
你要以举办地下派对的罪名逮捕他吗
Yeah. That's my dream.
没错 求之不得啊
Look, you either prove to me where you were last night,
听着 你要么证明你昨晚去哪了
or you go to jail.
要么就等着吃牢饭吧
You're never gonna believe this.
说出来你肯定不信
I talked to Sammy, the guy who put on the rave.
我跟那个举办派对的萨米谈过了
Your perp is DJ Retchid Kat.
嫌疑人是邋遢猫
Who's DJ Retchid Kat?
谁是邋遢猫
Tell me you know. Of course I know.
你认识他吧 我当然认识
Everybody knows.
谁不认识他啊
Who's DJ Retchid Kat?
邋遢猫是谁
Only the most famous raver in Portland.
波特兰最出名的地下派对组织者
Not that men of your age
你们这种年纪的男人
would know what I'm talking about.
肯定不知道我在说什么
You didn't know either.
你肯定也不知道
Not until I talked to Sammy.
但跟萨米谈过后我就知道了
DJ Retchid Kat always wears a big cat head,
邋遢猫总是戴着一个大猫头
and Sammy is the only one who knows who he is,
萨米是唯一知道他真实身份的人
and he swears it is your guy.
他说就是你们抓回来的那人
So his alibi's good.
这么说他的确不在场
But not his dad's.
可他老爸就难说了
Except why would he leave his cages at the school?
但奇怪的是 他为什么要把笼子留在学校
Not so clever.
这招可不太聪明
Unless he wanted us to believe somebody stole them.
除非他想让我们认为笼子被人偷走了
Then it's clever.
那就显得聪明多了
Let Roddy go, hold onto the dad?
放罗迪走 继续押着他老爸?
Absolutely.
必须的
Not to mention, he assaulted an officer.
更何况他还袭♥警♥了
He deserves a little downtime for that alone.
光是这点 就该关上他一阵子
You're free to go.
你可以走了
What about my dad?
那我老爸呢
Not until we verify his alibi.
没有不在场证明 就不能放他走
You know he can't do that.
你知道他做不出那种事
Pretty excited about being let go.
重获自♥由♥ 丫很兴奋嘛
Oh, yeah. I had to stop him from yodeling.
没错 刚才又哼又唱 可起劲了
Harper called. Dead guy wants to see us.
哈珀打电♥话♥来了 要我们见见尸体
He died of a heart attack.
他死于心脏病发作
So the rats scared him to death?
是被那群老鼠吓死的吗
Well, they didn't help.
反正吓得不轻
But he was on digoxin and angiotensin for his heart.
他在服用地高辛和血管紧缩素控制病情
He was kind of high up on death's to-do list.
他的命已经捏在死神手里了
So the rats were put in the car to kill him.
这么说凶手往车里放老鼠是为了吓死他的
If they knew about his condition.
前提是知道他心脏不好
But no guarantee a scare like that
但这种惊吓不一定
would trigger a heart attack.
会导致心脏病发
Prank gone bad.
恶作剧过头了
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表