剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
Not exactly unheard of in this wet climate.
现在气候潮湿 这是常有的事
So we had a propane leak.
造成了天然气泄漏
The guy's breaker box was out-of-code.
他家的断路器老化了
He turned on one appliance too many.
由于他长时间开着某样电器
There was a spark. That was the point of ignition.
击出了火花 于是点燃了天然气
Now in the older brother's double-wide,
而在他哥哥的双箱流动屋里
we had a nicked propane line.
我们找到了一条破裂的天然管
It was right next to a frayed extension cord.
就在磨损的延长电线旁边
Plus, there was severe rodent infestation.
另外还有严重的啮齿动物咬噬痕迹
Now, these rats-what they like to do
那些老鼠很喜欢
is sharpen their teeth on power cords.
拿绝缘电线磨牙
Same principle, right?
相同的原理
We got gas plus spark.
天然气加火花
Boom. Same result.
砰 同样的下场
Now, is it possible that someone corroded the valve
是否可能有人蓄意腐蚀了阀门
or frayed the cord?
或磨损了电线
I get it. They're brothers.
我懂 他们是兄弟
It's a very weird coincidence.
这种巧合太诡异了
I tried to find a connection between the gas companies,
我试着寻找两家燃气公♥司♥间的联♥系♥
there wasn't any.
但毫无收获
The service companies were different as well.
也不是同一家服务公♥司♥
Anything's possible.
虽然一切皆有可能
But I've got nothing here to indicate foul play.
但这里没有任何证据显示这是谋杀
I did have the C.S.U. Team
我让现场取证小组
pull some prints off the valves and the tanks.
提取了阀门和燃气罐上的指纹
Nothing was a hit on the database.
但没有在数据库里找到吻合的
And you guys know how this works.
而且你们也知道
I-I-I can't base my conclusions on the fact
我不能因为两个受害人有亲属关系
that both victims were related.
就妄下结论
You know, it says here
这里的记录上说
you were contacted by an insurance adjuster.
有个保险公♥司♥调解员跟你联♥系♥过
Yeah, whenever there's a loss of life,
是的 只要出了人命
we try to work the case off our desk quickly
我们都会尽量解决赔偿事宜
to aid the beneficiary.
帮助受益人
You know who the beneficiary was
你知道他兄弟保险的
from the first brother's death?
受益人是谁吗
I'm not given that information
我一般不会提供这种信息
unless it's a criminal case.
除非这是一桩刑事案件
But typically, it's next of kin.
通常都是最近的血亲
I wonder how many are in that family.
我想知道这家有几个兄弟姐妹
We should talk to Hap.
我们应该跟阿乐谈谈
All right, you do that,
好的 你去跟他谈
and I'll contact the insurance company.
我去联♥系♥保险公♥司♥
Well, I'm here if you guys need anything else.
如果你们有其他需要就来找我
And keep me in the loop.
有消息也告诉我一声
I'd love to know if we got a bad guy here.
我想知道这到底是不是谋杀
You can wash up in there.
你可以在那里洗漱
My aim is to keep the toilet clean.
千万别把厕所弄脏了
Cool. Your aim will help.
没问题 你瞄准了就好
I shower at 7:15 every morning after pilates.
我每天早晨在做完普拉提后七点十五分要冲澡
Please don't run the water at that time.
不要在那时用水
I like full pressure. Gotcha.
我喜欢用高水压冲洗 明白
Here's something to wear.
这是给你穿的
What else? You went to Brown?
还有什么 你上了布朗大学吗
Grad school.
研究院
You never told me that, professor.
你从没跟我说过这些 教授
Hey, how 'bout some underwears?
给我些内♥裤♥吧
Oh, no, no. No.
别 别 别
Don't touch my clocks, okay?
别碰我的钟 好吗
Sofa pulls out to a bed.
沙发拉出来就是床
I like to finish breakfast by 8:30 in the morning.
我一般在八点半之前吃完早餐
Kitchen's in here.
厨房♥在这里
Intruder alert.
入侵警报
This is the kitchen.
这里就是厨房♥
Hey, you don't happen to have any schnapps, do you?
你不会碰巧有杜松子酒吧 有吗
And what about dinner, huh?
晚饭怎么办
You wanna get take-out?
你想叫外卖♥♥吗
24/7 pork delivers,
24小时猪肉速递
And if it's more than 20 minutes, it's free!
20分钟内不到不收费哟
Pork and schnapps? Really?
猪肉和杜松子酒 真的假的
No, peppermint schnapps.
不 是薄荷甜酒
Then pork.
然后再吃猪肉
Oh, dude.
老兄
Look, bro.
听着 老兄
I realize this is a little inconvenient for you.
我知道这对你来说有点不方便
It's a little inconvenient for me too.
对我来说也不方便
So if you want me to leave,
所以如果你不想收留我
just say, "Hap, dude,
只要说 "阿乐
"you're a good old friend.
我们是老朋友
"we shared some times.
共度过一段时光
"but this is my space,
但这是我的地盘
and you're not welcome in it."
这里不欢迎你"
It's cool. I'll go.
没关系 我走
No. Hap?
别走 阿乐
You can stay.
你可以留下
But no hugs. All right. Awesome.
但是别抱我 好吧 棒极了
Wild times!
狂野时间
I'm done with the wild times.
我已经不过狂野时间了
Right. Right.
好的 好的
I can see that.
我看得出来
Look, bro.
听着 老兄
I cheated death last night.
我昨晚在鬼门关走了一遭
If that's not a wake-up call, i don't know what is.
这绝对是个警钟
But I'm going to clean up my act.
但我会改头换面
This time, for reals.
这次 我是说真的
Starting tonight with you.
从跟你在一起的今晚开始
Okay.
好的
Yeah?
好吗
Yeah! All right.
好耶 好吧
Yeah!
太好了
Now how 'bout that pork?
叫猪肉怎么样
A grimm?
格林家的
This is gonna be even more fun than I thought.
这可比我想的有趣多了
No, no, no, no, no, no, no!
别 别 别
Don't hurt him!
别伤害他
Get down, man! No, no, no, no, no!
趴下 别 别 别
Get down! Don't shoot her.
趴下 别开枪
No, it's my sister, Angelina!
别 这是我姐姐 安吉丽娜
His killed more of our ancestors than I can count.
他杀死了无数的祖先
How can you know him?
你怎么可以认识他
How can you even talk to him?
怎么可以跟他说话
Well, it's complicated.
一言难尽
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
He's a grimm.
他是个格林
What? No. He's a cop.
什么 不 他是个警♥察♥
Monroe, tell her she's wrong.
门罗 告诉她 她弄错了
She's not. He's a cop and a grimm?
她没弄错 他既是警♥察♥又是格林?
Is that legal?
这合法吗
Does somebody wanna explain to me why I'm not arresting her
有谁能跟我解释下我为什么
for assaulting a police officer?
不能因袭♥警♥而逮捕她
I was protecting my brother!
我是在保护我弟弟
Yeah, and your boyfriend. Ex.
没错 还有你男朋友 前男友
Long time ago. Okay, you know what?
很久之前的事了 知道吗
This is-- this is insane.
这简直太疯狂了
Three blutbaden in a room with one grimm,
三个狼人跟格林共处一室
and we're all having a little chat.
还挑灯夜谈
We should be having dinner! He's not that kind.
我们应该拿他当晚餐 他不是那种格林
There is only one kind.
格林家的都是一路货色
Just like there's one kind of blutbad?
正如狼人也都是一路货色
Well, kumbaya. Let's all hold hands.
那我们手牵手唱赞歌♥算了
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表