剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
Previously on Grimm:
《格林》前情提要
What have you done?
你干了什么
I no longer have any powers.
我什么能力都没有了
You've taken everything.
你夺走了我的一切
Farley Kolt.
法利·柯尔特
Put the coins on the bed. No.
把金币放床上 不
You'll never find them again.
和金币永别吧
What the hell?
搞什么鬼
He's not himself.
他最近不对劲
He's been acting weird.
行为举止都很反常
I'm just, you know, worried about him as to what he saw.
想到他所看到的 我就有点担心他
Has he said anything?
他有说什么吗
No, but I can tell there's something not right.
没有 不过我看得出他不正常
Hank's got to be shook up about this in some way.
汉克肯定是受到了一定程度的精神打击
You know, I mean whether he's talking about it or not,
不管他说没说出来
when I saw him looking up at me, he was freaked.
反正他看到我的时候 被吓坏了
And it's a look I've seen before, let me tell you.
那种神情我之前也见过
I'm sure you're hoping it will just go away,
我知道你肯定希望这事快点过去
and he won't say anything, but look.
他不会透露什么 但是你也清楚
This is not, like, your ordinary nightmare, okay?
这不像平时做的噩梦那么简单
He knows he was awake.
他知道自己是清醒的
And his brain is trying to process the unprocessable.
他的大脑正试图消化这一难以接受的事实
I mean, what did you think when you first saw one woge?
你头一次目睹转化的时候是什么感觉
I thought I was going crazy. Right, well...
觉得自己疯了 对嘛
Hank's probably going through the same thing, you know?
估计汉克也在经历着同样的过程
You know, with you, it was one thing.
遇上你那次是一回事
He was hit. He was knocked out.
他当时受到了攻击被扑倒在地
He was a little dazed.
整个人都有点昏昏沉沉
But I mean, he saw Brinkerhoff change.
但他还亲眼看到了布林克霍夫的转化
That is so not going to make it any easier.
那更是雪上加霜
Trust me, mental hospitals are chock-full of people
听我一句 精神病院里到处都是这种病人
who have spent their lives trying to wrap their minds
他们终其一生都在琢磨
around things they've seen and can't explain.
自己亲眼所见却无从解释的现象
Great.
这可好
But hey, look, with Hank,
不过 就汉克来说
maybe it'll be different, you know?
情况或许会有所不同
He's a cop.
他是警♥察♥
He's already seen a bunch of crazy stuff.
对于这种稀奇古怪的现象早就见怪不怪了
With any luck, it'll wear off in a couple, three years.
运气好的话 说不定两三年后就没事了
Hello.
喂
I found your friend.
我找到你的朋友了
Marquesa.
马克萨
It's time for you to get on a plane to Portland.
赶紧来趟波特兰吧
Thanks.
谢谢
You don't look like you slept too well.
你看上去没睡好的样子
I didn't.
确实
What's going on?
怎么了
The usual suspects, tossing and turning.
还不是惯有的疑心病 让我辗转反侧
Must have been something I ate.
肯定是吃了什么不干净的东西
What did you get from Interpol?
从国际刑♥警♥组织那拿到些什么
File on Akira Kimura.
木村明的档案
One of the guys responsible for killing your parents.
杀害你父母的凶手之一
It's a great way to start your day.
一上班就看这个真是不赖
And get this, they tied him to the beating death
资料显示他跟在汉堡发生的一起
of a coin collector in Hamburg.
将某银币收藏家殴打致死的案子有关联
Turns out the victim was the dealer who sold
而受害者就是把那三个硬币
the three gold coins to Sam Bertram here in Portland.
卖♥♥给波特兰的山姆·伯伦特的那个人
I'm not sad those coins disappeared.
真是庆幸那些硬币消失了
You know, that's a nasty-looking guy.
这人长得可真够凶神恶煞的
What the hell is that thing on his face?
他脸上那是什么鬼东西
It's called the aegishjalmur.
这叫敬畏之舵
And it means what?
什么意思
Helm of awe.
敬畏之舵
It's a symbol the Vikings wore for invincibility.
维京人用这个纹身来表明他们不可战胜
You know what?
知道吗
I'm going to trust my flak jacket.
我还是觉得防弹衣比较靠谱
We got our last known whereabouts on Mr. Invincible?
知道这最后一个无敌先生的下落吗
Lisbon. 14 months ago.
14个月前在里斯本[葡萄牙首都]出现过
Welcome to the Portland Governor, sir.
欢迎光临波特兰总督酒店 先生
Where's Marquesa?
马克萨在哪
I found a lot more than him.
我手上可不仅仅有他的消息
I've got something very special for you.
我给你准备了很特别的东西哦
Why don't you come out and see your new home?
出来看看自己的新家吧
That's a good girl.
真乖
Marquesa was tied to a jewelry store robbery
马克萨参与了两个半月前发生在
here in Portland two and half months ago.
波特兰的一起珠宝店抢劫案
The owner, Sam Bertram, was killed during the robbery.
其中店主山姆·伯伦特惨遭杀害
Now after that, Marquesa killed a police officer,
之后 马克萨又杀了一名警♥察♥
gained access to the precinct using his uniform
穿着那个警♥察♥的制♥服♥进入到辖区
in an attempt to get at a police captain.
试图拿下一名警长
That's where I became intrigued.
我就是对这件事非常好奇
I couldn't figure out why Marquesa went after a police captain
我想不通马克萨怎么会在抢劫完后
after he pulled off a heist.
对一个警长下手
So I did a little more digging on your behalf.
于是我就替你再深入调查了一番
And that's when I found out...
然后我就了解到
there were three gold coins discovered
珠宝商被害当晚 在他胃里
in that jeweler's stomach the night he was killed.
发现了三枚金币
Now I got all this from the coroner's report.
这些都是从验尸官报告里读到的
How did you get this report?
你怎么会有这份报告
'Cause ex New York city cops generally get what they want,
身为前纽约市的警♥察♥ 我固然有自己的手段
which brings me to my next subject.
这就引出了我下面要说的话
These are the two detectives that handled the case
这是处理这个案子
and killed Marquesa.
并杀死马克萨的两名警探
This is Captain Renard, the guy Marquesa went after.
这是雷纳德队长 马克萨的目标
This guy?
这个呢
I don't know how he figures into everything.
我也不明白他怎么会搅进这淌浑水
He's a local guy. Repairs clocks.
他是当地的一个钟表匠
I believe he's a police informant.
估计是警♥察♥的线人
And I think one of these men
我还觉得他们中总有一个人
either has the coins or knows where they are.
就算没有硬币也知道它们的下落
Our deal was for me to find Marquesa.
我们之前的交易是要我找到马克萨
Well, I did that.
我找到了
These coins, however, present a whole new business opportunity.
而这些硬币又提供了一次新的商机
So you want to be my partner?
这么说你想入伙
This is the guy Marquesa went after.
这是马克萨的目标人物
That's him coming out of his condo.
这张是他从家里走出来的照片
I got names and addresses on all of them.
照片里所有人的姓名和地址我都有
You need me.
你需要我
Not anymore.
已经用不着了
So, Mr. Adams,
亚当斯先生
You must have found something that wasn't good for you.
你肯定发现了些对你没好处的事
Adalind?
爱达玲
Hi, Juliette. I'm glad you remember me.
朱丽叶 很高兴你还记得我
Of course I remember you.
我当然记得你
Well, I just wasn't sure if I should come by
我有点不确定我是否该来
since things didn't work out with Hank, you know.
因为我和汉克最终还是没成
Oh, stop.
快别这么说
I don't take my patients based on their owners' social lives.
我不会因社交关系对患者区别对待的
I'm glad you came in,
我很高兴你能过来
And I'm glad you brought your cat.
也很高兴你带了猫来
Well, I am relieved to hear that
听到这个真让我松了口气
because Majique Seems to be pretty sick.
玛奇科看起来病得很重
Oh, no. What seems to be the problem with Miss Majique?
玛奇科小姐有什么问题呢
She's just not herself.
她就是很不正常
She's sluggish. She won't eat.
行动迟缓 没有食欲
I'm pretty worried.
我很担心
Do you think it's serious?
你觉得这严重吗
Well, I hope not, but I'm probably going to want
希望不严重 但我今天可能
to keep her overnight to run some tests.
得把她留下过夜 做些检查
Oh, you seem to have the touch.
她好像很喜欢你的抚摸
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表