剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
Yes.
没错
Hey, I'm just trying to figure out
我只是想知道
what I'm up against here. Okay.
我的对手到底是什么情况 好吧
Right there -- don't even compare the two.
你千万别拿我们跟人熊作比较
We don't rummage like they do.
我们不像他们一样到处觅食
How'd you run across a Jagerbar anyway?
你怎么会遇上人熊
Look, I'm working on a case.
我在调查一个案子
I saw a kid turn into one.
然后看到一个孩子是人熊
That where you got the claw?
你这爪子是从他那拿的?
No, my aunt had it.
不 这是我姑妈的
Oh, right. Her again. Aunt Marie, right?
对了 又是她 玛丽姑妈 对吧
Yeah. I couldn't sleep the last two nights
我前两天彻夜难眠
thinking ol' Aunt Marie was gonna cut off my head,
老是想着玛丽姑妈会砍掉我的脑袋
stick it on a lamp post.
然后把它挂在灯柱上
That's how my great grandma ended up, you know.
我的曾祖母就是这个下场
Hey, she's still in the hospital.
我姑妈还在医院呢
Oh. Sorry. Um...
抱歉
They use those claws in the Roh-hatz.
他们在洛哈兹仪式上会用到那些爪子
Roh-hatz?
洛哈兹仪式
It's like a bar mitzvah for bears.
是一种熊类的成人礼
You know, a Jagerbar mitzvah. It's a very physical thing.
人熊的成人礼 这是个很暴♥力♥的仪式
A lot of pounding of chests, and, like, wailing.
他们会敲打胸部 然后哀鸣
Who wails anymore?
这年头谁还干这种事啊
Supposed to connect with the primitive beast in all of us.
他们认为这样能唤醒所有人的原始兽♥欲♥
And believe me, I do mean all of us.
相信我 所有人都有这种兽♥欲♥
So what do they do?
他们会做些什么
It's all about the chase. What chase?
重点在于狩猎 什么狩猎
The Roh-hatz, you know? Caveman mumbo-jumbo.
洛哈兹仪式啊 原始人那一套
"Let's get some beers and barbeque and be stupid."
"咱们一边烤肉一边喝啤酒 不醉不归"
I mean, I like to camp as much as the next guy.
虽说我也挺喜欢露营的
You know, maybe once a year.
但一年也就一次
Want plain or onion?
你要原味的还是洋葱味的
I gotta go.
我得走了
Oh. Well. Thanks for stopping by.
好吧 多谢你来专门来看我
What are you drawing?
你在画什么
Jagerbar.
人熊
You saw one?
你见到了?
Well, there was a family,
有那么一家人
But the boy's the only one I saw.
但我只见他们的儿子露出过真面目
How old? 18.
他多大 十八岁
That could be a problem if they're traditional.
如果他们恪守传统 那麻烦就大了
Anyone die?
有人死了吗
I don't know. I've got a missing person.
不清楚 我只知道有个人下落不明
Do you know what the roh-hatz is?
你知道什么是洛哈兹仪式吗
You're learning. That's good.
你开始学习了 很好
It's a rite of passage from boy to man.
这是男孩的成人礼
They do it at sunset.
在日落时举♥行♥
It isn't pretty.
场面很暴♥力♥
The red of the sun and the blood on their hands.
夕阳的余晖映照着双手的鲜血
Just got the phone records.
我刚拿到通话记录
Several calls were made between 9:00 and midnight.
九点到午夜期间 他打过几个电♥话♥
We triangulated a call made from Barry Rabe's cell phone
我们对巴里·拉贝的一次通话做了定位
That puts him at his house at 11:30 that night.
是当晚11:30从他家打的
When Gilda was there with Rocky.
那会吉尔达和洛奇还在那房♥子里
Yeah, so Barry's lying,
所以巴里在撒谎
And lawyer dad is running interference.
当律师的老爹在替他打掩护
Oh, a lawyer doing a bad thing?
律师居然会干坏事
Never heard of that before. Hey, Nick.
真是闻所未闻 尼克
Can I talk to you a minute?
我要和你说件事
Yes, sir?
怎么了 长官
Listen, I had to pull the guys guarding your aunt at the hospital.
我得撤掉在医院保护你姑妈的警力
What?
什么
With no hard evidence of a second attack,
没有证据表明会有第二次袭击
I couldn't justify the expense to the chief
我没法向局长交代
without it looking like we're giving preferential treatment
这只会让大家误会我们对警员家属
to police families.
有特殊照顾
I'm sorry, but my hands are tied.
抱歉 可我无能为力
Monroe.
我是门罗
Now what?
又怎么了
A grimm? Are you out of your mind?
保护格林家的人 你疯了吗
I can't do this.
我可不干
Look, I just need your help
听着 你就临时帮帮我
until I can figure something else out.
好让我理出个头绪来
I'm not a cop.
我又不是警♥察♥
Yeah, you--you're the only one who knows what I'm dealing with.
只有你知道我要面对的是什么人
No. I am the only one who is stupid enough to talk to you.
错 只有我才会蠢到和你说话
I'll owe you one.
算我欠你一个人情
Dude, you already owe me three.
老兄 你明明欠我三个
Three?
三个?
Yeah. The little girl who was kidnapped,
没错 被绑♥架♥的小女孩
The jagerbar at 6:30 this morning
大清早给你解释人熊
in the middle of my pilates,
普拉提都被你打断了
And now this.
现在还要我♥干♥这个
Okay. I'll owe you three.
好吧 我欠你三个人情
What the hell makes you think
你脑子秀逗了吗
I am gonna stay here and protect her?
居然让我来保护她
Because I trust you.
因为我信任你
Look, I'll be back as soon as I can.
我会尽快赶回来的
Maybe you shouldn't trust me.
或许你不该信任我
Hey, what's up?
怎么了
Rocky's dad just called. Gilda made bail.
洛奇的爸爸打电♥话♥来说 吉尔达保释出狱了
She went over to his house
她拿了洛奇房♥间里的枪
and got a gun Rocky had in his room.
到他们家去了
He couldn't stop her.
他阻止不了她
Said she was gonna get Rocky back
说她如果不能把洛奇救回来
or kill the people that took him.
就要杀了那些夺走他的人
Where is he?
他在哪
Where is he? Oh, my god.
他在哪 天呐
Are you the girl that broke into my house?
你是闯进我们家的那个女孩吗
You tell me where he is, or I'll shoot.
告诉我他在哪 否则我就开枪了
Please don't hurt me.
请别伤害我
I-I-I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
You know where he--aah!
你知道他在...啊
Are you okay, mom?
妈 你没事吧
I am now. And well done, son.
我没事了 做得好 乖儿子
Hunting two is better than one.
猎杀两个总比一个强
You make your ancestors proud.
你的祖先会非常自豪的
Get rid of her truck.
把她的卡车藏起来
Barry home?
巴里回来了吗
No, he's out with friends. Doing what?
没呢 他和朋友出去了 出去干嘛
I don't know. Riding their bikes?
我不知道 大概在骑摩托车
God, I hope he doesn't break his neck.
上帝保佑他别摔断脖子
What do you want?
你想怎么样
The woman who broke into your house
那个闯入你们家的女人
is on her way here... And she's not happy.
正在来这里的路上... 她情绪不大好
She's got a gun.
她手里有枪
What? Is everything okay?
什么 发生什么事了
Everything's fine. I don't really think so.
没事 我不这么认为
It doesn't look like she's here yet.
似乎她还没到
I'm going back down the road.
我去马路上看看
I'll block it off in case she shows.
如果看到了 我就拦住她
We need to talk. Right now.
我们现在得谈谈
I know what you are. You know who I am.
我知道你是什么人 你们也知道我的身份
So let's cut the crap.
所以废话少说
You wanna cut the crap?
你不想说废话是吗
Okay. You're a grimm.
那好 你是格林后人
You're a danger to my family.
你威胁到了我的家庭
And don't think wearing a badge is going to protect you.
你别以为戴个警徽就逍遥了
This isn't about me.
这事跟我无关
I know about the hunt.
我知道你们的猎杀计划
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表