剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
Hank, he's gonna be fine.
汉克 他会没事的
You can't do him any good right now.
现在你也帮不到他
I'm not staying here.
我不要待在这
This is my responsibility.
他受伤都是因为我
And the safety of my men is my responsibility.
我要为我手下的安全负责
Look, I wanna get Stark as much as you do,
听着 我和你一样想拿史塔克归案
But I'm not gonna lose another man doing it.
但我不想再损兵折将
He won't stop until he gets me.
找不到他我是不会罢休的
The only way nobody else gets hurt
唯一保护大家的方法
is if I do this alone.
就是让我单独行动
What if he just thinks you're alone?
要是让他以为你是单独行动的呢
What are you talking about?
什么意思
Set a trap...
设个陷阱
With you as bait. How?
用你做诱饵 怎么设
Roadblock, spike strips,
摆路障 长钉
swat units all around, pick a place we can control.
特警埋伏在四周 找个我们能监控的地方
Ridge crest pass. Two lane road.
山顶的关口 两条车道
One way in, one way out. Could work.
一条进 一条出 估计能行
But I'll have to get him there.
但我要引他过去
Stark attacked Nick for a reason.
史塔克袭击尼克只有一个目的
Not to kill him, but to draw you out.
就是留下活口 引你出来
He knows you're gonna go see him.
他知道你会去见他
Okay. Then we'll let him think it's worked.
好啊 就让他以为他得逞了
Like I said, I'm going to see Nick.
就像我说的 我要去看尼克
Where is he?
他在哪
I don't know what you were just dreaming about,
不知道你梦到了什么
but it couldn't have been good.
不过肯定不是好事
Who did this to you?
谁干的
He was big. And he...
他块头很大 他还...
has a rare genetic disorder.
有一种罕见的遗传病
It would deaden the nerves, and, uh...
会使神经末梢坏死 而且...
abnormally dense bones. Siegbarste.
骨密度异常之高 食人魔
Your basic ogre.
初级巨人怪
You're saying you saw one here in Portland?
你是说在波特兰遇见了
Yeah. Aw, man.
对 天呐
Just got a knot in my stomach.
要了命了
Siegbarste are the worst.
食人魔无恶不作
I mean, fortunately, they're very rare,
还好 他们比较稀少
But if you ever run across one...
但一旦碰到...
Well, I guess you have.
我猜你也见识过了
You've dealt with one before?
你以前遇到过他们
Yeah. When I was a kid.
恩 小时候
I mean, I didn't deal with him directly.
算是 间接的了解过
He came after a neighbor of mine, two doors down.
他尾随我一个邻居 隔壁第二家的
Their son Freddy was a buddy of mine.
他们的儿子弗雷迪是我一哥们
This guy beat Freddy's dad to death in his own garage,
那人把弗雷迪的爸爸打死在车♥库♥里
And then used his tools to...
然后用他的工具...
You know. Trust me...
你懂的 相信我...
You're lucky to be alive.
你能活着已经不错了
He's after Hank. Hank? Why?
他要找汉克 汉克 为什么
He put him in prison.
当初被他抓去坐牢
Ooh, yeah. That'll do it.
对 这样说得通
These guys carry grudges to the grave.
他们爱记仇 死了才罢休
And usually it's your grave.
当然 一般死得都是别人
I have to stop him. Good luck with that.
我得阻止他 但愿吧
Look at you, he already put you in the hospital, man.
看你现在 都被送到医院来了
Siegbarste are hard to kill.
食人魔很难对付
Not only do they have really dense bones,
他们不但骨骼健壮
They have thick skin, and body odor
皮肤厚实 还有那股体味
that could stop a train.
火车都别想开走
They're not immortal. No, they're not immortal,
他们并非杀不死 没错
But in order to take one down,
但想放倒一个
you gotta get close enough to do it
你得靠得足够近
Before they knock your block off.
抢在他敲晕你之前
Unless, of course, you have some siegbarste gift.
除非 当然了 你有些食人魔礼物
What? Gift.
什么 礼物
German word for poison,
德语里毒药的意思
Which I always found kind of weird at Christmas, but...
所以过圣诞节我总觉得怪怪的 但...
That stuff is so rare.
那玩意太稀有了
I mean, you could search your entire life
你找一辈子
and never find any.
都不一定能找到
It literally grows on the north side of trees
它长在树的南侧
just below the timber line
树木线的正下方
in Romania or something. I think I have some.
在罗马尼亚或者哪儿 我手里有
What kind of meds they got you on, man?
他们给你吃什么药啦 伙计
From my aunt.
我姑姑留下的
What's it do?
它有什么用
Calcifies their bones.
使骨质钙化
So you sort of shatter the ogre from the inside out.
大概就是让食人魔从内部瓦解
The trick is getting the poison in them.
关键是要把毒药打进他们身体里
I think I know how to do that.
我知道该怎么做了
There's a rifle. It's made for it.
有种步♥枪♥ 专门对付他们的
I need you to get it for me.
我需要你帮我去取
Okay...He said, somewhat tenuously.
行 但要 说具体一点
All right, there's a trailer.
有一辆拖车
Oh, man.
哇
Dad...
爸爸
I swear to god, I'm doing the right thing.
我对天发誓 这么做是对的
Okay...
好的
Where is this?
在哪呢
Siegbarste, siegbarste...
食人魔 食人魔
No, that's not it.
不 不是
There you are.
在这
Ooh! Yeah...
这味...
That's gonna stick with me for a while.
这股味一时半会儿肯定散不掉了
Okay, big cabinet...
好的 大柜子
This is...
这简直
awesome!
太难以置信了
This is a total freak show.
这简直太变♥态♥了
That is a big rifle.
这步♥枪♥还真够大的
Big rifle, big bullets.
大步♥枪♥ 大子弹
I don't even know where to start.
我都不知道该说些什么好了
You can start by telling me what the hell you're doing here.
你可以先告诉我你来这干嘛
You're supposed to be on lockdown.
你不是应该在关禁闭吗
Didn't work out.
没关成
How you doing?
你还好吗
It would make me feel a hell of a lot better
你现在要是在分局里待着的话
if you were back at the precinct.
我会觉得好受得多
It's all right. We're bringing Stark in.
没事的 我们要去逮史塔克了
How?
怎么逮
Just throwing out a little bait.
给他下套
I think I know how we can bring this guy down.
我想我知道该怎么逮住这个家伙
Captain's already got a plan.
队长已经有一套计划了
I'm supposed to lead Stark
我负责把史塔克引到
to a road block out on Ridge Crest.
山顶的路障那里
Everyone will be there waiting for him, and it's done.
到时候所有人都会在那里候着他 他跑不掉的
Simple. Hank, listen to me.
就这么简单 汉克 听我说
This guy...
这家伙...
he's not normal.
他不是普通人
I know what I'm doing.
我知道自己在做什么
And there's something you don't know.
而有件事是你不知道的
During Stark's trial, I did something.
在史塔克的审判期间 我做了一件事
He had a good lawyer.
他当时请了个很厉害的律师
All the jury needed was reasonable doubt,
只要他能向陪审团提供合理的怀疑
and that monster was gonna walk.
那个怪物就能无罪释放
I followed through on a lead,
我当时在跟踪一个线索
a surveillance tape from a fast food joint across town.
那个线索是城那头的一家快餐连锁店的监控录像
Guy looked just enough like Stark
一个看起来长得挺像史塔克的家伙出现在那个录像带中
to maybe give him an alibi.
那就足以成为他的不在场证明了
It was bogus.
可那个录像带是伪造的
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表