剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
I don't do parties.
我不开派对
This kid, he is pretty incredible.
这个孩子很有天分
At what?
练什么的
Violin.
小提琴
He got a scholarship to the von Hamelin Institute.
冯·哈姆林学院给了他奖学金
Is this about that teacher who wound up as ratatouille?
是关于那个成了老鼠盘中餐的老师吗
Okay, some people think he was involved, I don't.
有人认为他是嫌犯 但我不这么想
This kid is a stick of dynamite.
这孩子就像个火♥药♥桶
He knows I'm a grimm. And a cop.
他知道我是格林 还是个警♥察♥
So he's not exactly open to Yeah, yeah.
所以他无法对我敞开心扉 明白明白
A heart to heart, I got the picture.
说不出心里话嘛 明白
You think he'll listen to me 'cause I play the cello?
你觉得因为我拉大提琴他就会听我的吗
Just so you know, Reinigen and Blutbaden
我告诉你 鼠精和狼人
are not drinking buddies.
可不是酒友
I've never been much of a do-gooder, nick.
我从来不是个大善人 尼克
The only bleeding heart I ever had was a--
我仅有的热心肠还是在...
I mean, that's in the past. I'm just saying.
那都是过去的事情了
Look, I was different growing up,
听着 我知道我们背景不一样
and I have a feeling you were too.
但我们都有感情
Monroe, this kid just needs a little bit of help.
门罗 这孩子只是需要一点点帮助
He's not a rapper, is he?
他不是搞说唱的吧
I mean, nothing against rappers, it's just, you know...
我不是看不起说唱 只是...
Where's the melody?
毫无旋律
Ugh! Damn it!
可恶
Ugh! I can't get this damn screw loose.
可恶 我松不开这个螺丝
How long has this been going on?
这样多久了
Oh, since 4:30. I'm sorry.
从四点半就开始了 抱歉
I'm going as fast as I can.
我已经尽快了
Will you be done tonight?
那今晚上修得好吗
What, do you think I'm gonna sleep here?
什么意思 你觉得我要睡在这里吗
Aw, crap! I cut my hand.
见鬼 我割到手了
Ooh, I'll get a bandage.
我去拿创可贴
I hate this model. It's a deathtrap.
我讨厌这个型号♥ 简直是个死亡陷阱
Look, it's trying to kill me.
它简直要把我杀了
Please, please, don't, don't hurt me.
拜托 拜托 别伤害我
Oh, god. Please!
神啊 拜托
What happened? What did you do?
怎么了 你做了什么
Nothing. He just ran out?
什么也没做 然后他就跑出去了吗
It looked like he was terrified of you.
他看上去很怕你
Yeah, I know.
是啊 我发现了
Well, that's really weird, isn't it, Nick?
那不奇怪吗 尼克
Maybe it was the refrigerator.
也有可能是冰箱的关系
You know, he said it was trying to kill him.
你听到他说这东西要杀他
Well, now what do we do?
那我们现在怎么办
Go out.
出去吃
I'm telling you, he's got an instinct for people.
我跟你讲 他看人有种直觉
Most of the time, he's right.
通常他都是对的
Well, it's too bad Nick wasn't your partner
那你遇见你前妻的时候
when you met your last wife.
没和尼克搭档真是可惜了
That's cold.
真伤人
You gotta learn to say no to temptation.
你要学会拒绝诱惑
Hey, how 'bout some dinner?
吃点晚饭怎么样
I'm tempted, but no.
很诱人 但是我拒绝
I've got a big day tomorrow. I've got to get some sleep.
明天还有好多事要做 我要回去睡觉
So you're paying, right?
所以这次你付钱 对吗
I'll see you tomorrow.
明天见
Hey, Bill. Yeah?
比尔 要点什么
Lonely sergeant needs a steak over here.
给孤单警官一份牛排
Yeah, next week will be fine.
对 下周没问题
Okay.
好的
Hey. Miss Schade, right?
好啊 莎德小姐对吗
Detective... Griffin.
你是警探... 格里芬警探
Hank. That's right.
汉克 对
Sorry, I should've remembered that.
抱歉 我应该记着的
You saved my life.
你救了我的命
So how have you been?
你近来好吗
Busy. How've you been?
很忙 你呢
Busy. Which is good right now.
忙 有事可以忙挺好
Well, you take care. You too.
好吧 保重 你也是
Hey, Hank?
汉克
I don't suppose you'd want to save me again.
我猜你不会再救我了
From what?
比如
My business meeting cancelled,
我的商务会议取消了
And I've got this great table, an empty chair.
所以留下了一个好位子和一张空椅子
Maybe it's time for a little payback.
也许我该回报了
Can I buy you dinner?
能请你吃顿晚饭吗
Yeah, sure. Sounds great.
好啊 听起来不错
You were kicking some butt on that Brahms concerto, man.
勃拉姆斯协奏曲你弹得太棒了
It was brilliantly executed.
完美的演奏
Very fluid.
行云流水
Who are you?
你是谁
Monroe. We don't know each other.
门罗 我们不认识
I'm a friend of detective Burkhardt's.
我是伯克哈德警探的一个朋友
No thanks.
谢了 再见
I wasn't finished.
我还没说完
Now I don't normally do this kind of thing,
好吧 一般我不干这种事
But we both know who Nick is.
但我们都知道尼克的身份
And he is not like the other ones
他和传闻中的那些人
we've heard about.
不一样
Capiche?
明白吗
Believe it or not, he's worried about you.
你爱信不信 他其实很担心你
And he knew you wouldn't talk to him,
他知道你不愿意和他谈
So he thought maybe you would talk to me.
所以他觉得 也许你愿意和我聊聊
About what? About not being stupid.
聊什么 聊别再犯傻
He said you had talent, man, and it's true.
他说你有天赋 小子 这是实话
I just heard it.
我刚才亲耳所闻
And I've been around a lot of people
我见过不少
who thought they had talent.
天资夺人的人
Yours truly is one of them.
你毫无疑问是其中之一
But the real thing, man.
但其实
The real thing is an impossibility.
真实的情况让人难以置信
You don't know where it comes from, or what made it,
你不知道这天资从哪来 是如何被造就的
But it's one of the mysteries of life that lifts us all
但这就是众多生命谜团中的一个
out of the misery of average.
它让我们远离平庸
And one of the problems is you people who have it,
问题是 你们这些拥有天赋的人
don't think it's any big deal.
却不以为然
That just pisses me off.
我最气不过这个
So the bottom line is you don't throw that away.
所以不管怎样 你不能放弃才华
Is this going well?
这样说明白吗
I mean, I feel like it should be
你现在难道不应该
a little more back and forth?
来回走走 好好想想吗
I don't know. Yeah, you do.
是吗 当然
Just 'cause you're young,
不要以为你年轻
doesn't mean you're smarter than me.
就比我聪明
Okay? So...
好吗 那...
Basically what we're saying here is, uh, just don't blow it.
简而言之 别浪费自己的才华
Man, I'm tired.
天 这样说话好累
I'm not used to this intimate one-on-one thing, you know?
我不太习惯这种一对一的交流
I know you're probably kind of weirded out,
我知道你也许有点抓狂
A Reinigen getting advice from a Blutbad.
狼人居然在对鼠小弟提忠告
It doesn't ever really happen, but listen to me.
这确实不常见 但听好
Sometimes our lives collide
有时候我们的生命
in the most bizarre ways.
会以最不寻常的方式产生交集
Right?
对吗
Still nothing? Okay.
还是没听懂 好吧
Well, you know what I'm saying, right?
你知道我在说什么 对吗
Take care.
保重
And if you ever need anything...
如果你有什么需要...
Call me.
打给我
All right.
好
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表