剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
Look at this.
瞧啊
You think somebody got here before us?
难道有人比我们先到一步吗
You didn't tell anybody, did you?
你没跟别人提过吧
No! I didn't tell anybody.
当然没有 我谁都没告诉
I'm gonna be pissed off if someone did.
谁要是敢多嘴 可别怪哥不客气
Open it.
把门打开
It's warm.
还是温的
Maybe we should just let this one go, man.
要不咱们别在这家下手了吧 哥们
No, nobody else is getting our copper.
不行 别人休想把咱们的铜抢走
Someone's here.
里面有人
There's no truck outside except ours.
外面只停着咱们一辆卡车
Maybe they already took a load.
他们可能已经搞到了一大批
I mean, someone's still cutting.
有人还在焊割
Well, they're gonna have to share.
他们得见面分一半
They got a torch.
他们手上有焊枪
Whoever's down here, you better get the hell out.
里面的人别躲了 赶紧给我出来
We're security, and we'll arrest your ass if we find it.
我们是保安 抓到你的话就等着被逮捕吧
You take off now and...
你要是现在消失
We'll forget you were ever here.
我们就不予追究了
I'm not gonna tell you again.
我只说这一遍
Get the hell out of here.
快点滚出去
The hell...
怎么回事
I-I can't breathe.
我喘不动气了
Idiot!
神经病
You trying to get yourself killed?
找死啊你
Where are the bodies?
尸体在哪
Downstairs in the basement.
在楼下的地下室里
What condition?
什么情况
Toast. We get an I.D. yet?
烧焦了 确定死者身份了吗
It's gonna require dental work,
需要进行牙齿鉴定
but we've got the pickup,
但已经查到了小卡车的信息
registered to Joseph Oliver,
登记在约瑟夫·奥利弗名下
small-time operator.
他经营小本生意
I've arrested him a couple times for stealing scrap.
因为盗窃废品被我逮捕过几次
But I couldn't tell you that was him in that basement.
但我不确定地下室里的尸体就是他本人
Uh, we got the owner of the building,
我们找来了大楼业主
Lance Truman, waiting to talk to you.
兰斯·杜鲁门 等你们问话
Found the break-in this morning, called it in.
他今早发现有人闯入 就报了警
Guy with him is his contractor.
旁边那位是他的承包人
Is Arson downstairs? Yeah.
楼下有纵火调查科的人吗 有
Vance, he's downstairs doing the prelim.
方斯 他正在楼下做初步调查
You wanna talk to Truman?
你们想找杜鲁门谈谈吗
Oh, let's see what the bodies have to say first.
先看看尸体的情况再说
Okay...
好吧
It's pretty rank down there.
下面的味道相当难闻哦
Looks like they were here to steal the copper.
看样子他们是来偷铜制品的
We found a pile of it in a cart over there.
我们在那边找到一推车的铜制品
Were they using torches?
他们用的是焊枪吗
If they were, we didn't find any.
就算用了 也没留在现场
Well, then, how'd they set themselves on fire?
那他们是怎么把自己点着的
Guess that's why we have an arson investigator.
所以咱们才要做纵火调查嘛
What do we got?
有什么发现
Where's my "Good morning"?
连句"早安"都不说吗
Good morning, Jordan.
早安 约旦
What do we got?
有什么发现
Not a heck of a lot.
发现不多
Two dead...men, I think.
我猜死者是两位男性
Don't know the source of the fire,
不清楚火源是什么
but it happened pretty quick,
但燃烧过程相当迅速
so whatever they were working with, it was extremely volatile.
所以说他们用的燃料极易爆♥炸♥
Don't know the source of ignition yet either.
也不清楚着火源是什么
Usually you don't burn a body
一般没人会把尸体烧掉
unless you're trying to cover up a homicide.
除非想掩盖凶杀事实
Well, that's if they were dead.
但前提是他们当时已经死了
Burn patterns suggest ignition occurred here,
燃烧痕迹显示 着火点在这里
and they were thrown up against the wall
而他们由于受到爆♥炸♥的冲击
as a result of the blast.
被猛推到了这面墙上
Well, so someone doused them first?
这么说凶手先将他们浸透了燃料
Explosion like this, had to be.
像这么猛烈的爆♥炸♥ 肯定是这样
Gasoline?
是汽油吗
No, we would smell that.
不是 不然会闻到气味
I'll know more after I run some tests.
经过几项化验 我会了解更多信息
But here's the odd thing...
但有件事很奇怪
A body has to burn for a few hours
尸体要经过几小时的燃烧
to reach this state of immolation.
才能达到这种烧焦程度
So whatever it was
所以说这种燃料
got really hot really fast.
能在极短时间内升到极高的温度
Like getting hit with napalm.
就像是受到凝固汽油弹袭击
That's kind of brutal.
那可有点残忍♥
Let's talk to the owner.
去找业主谈谈吧
This is the third building I own that's been hit.
这是我手上第三栋遭到入侵的房♥子
Anything copper, they take it.
只要是铜做的 他们就偷
I put fences around my buildings, I padlock them.
我在大楼周围设了栅栏 还上了挂锁
Doesn't make any difference.
啥办法都拦不住他们
They just cut into any type of lock I put on it.
不管我用什么样的锁 他们都能打开
Well, they didn't use a welder's torch.
他们用的不是焊枪
There's no clean-cut mark. It's like...
没有轮廓鲜明的痕迹 像是...
The whole area around the latch is melted.
门闩周围的整个区域都融化了
I don't know what they use,
我不知都他们用的是什么工具
but that's the same as all my other buildings.
不过其它几栋楼都是同样的情况
This feels like oil.
感觉像是油
Anybody have a match?
谁带火柴了
A lighter.
我有打火机
Thanks.
谢谢
Damn.
该死
Am I reading this right? Lipids?
我没看错吧 脂类
Yes, basically human fat.
对 主要是人体脂肪
Human fat. Are you sure?
人体脂肪 你确定吗
No mistake about that.
这点错不了
Mixed with a lot of methane.
里面混有大量甲烷
If sprayed and ignited,
如果喷洒并点燃
it'll flash and burn and become intensely hot.
它就会闪烁燃烧 温度剧烈增高
Where does someone get that much human fat?
凶手上哪弄到这么多人体脂肪
Well, if it were beef, I would say a butcher shop.
如果是牛脂肪 倒可以去肉店
But human fat, uh...
但人体脂肪的话
A morgue maybe, I don't know.
可能是停尸房♥吧 不清楚
We're running samples for DNA.
我们在对样品进行DNA检测
We think it's a homicide.
我们认为这是一起凶杀案
Why?
为什么
No evidence of ignition at the scene.
现场没有发现点火的证据
So whoever set them on fire had to have taken it with them.
所以放火烧他们的凶手肯定随身带着燃料
The same substance was used to burn through the lock on the gate
烧穿门锁的是同一种物质
And the lock on the loading dock door.
还有装卸口的门锁
And we found other instances of similar break-ins,
我们还发现了类似的入侵案例
all at abandoned or shut down properties.
事发地都是废弃或关闭的场所
Someone stealing copper is nothing new.
盗窃铜制品不是什么新鲜事
You check with the scrap yards?
你们走访过废料场了吗
Yeah, according to them, they're not seeing any copper.
对 他们说没收到任何铜制品
So whoever's stealing it isn't selling it.
这么说盗窃犯光偷不卖♥♥
Makes a lot of sense.
真是"太符合"常理了
Sorry to interrupt. Witness just came in.
抱歉打扰 有证人来了
Says he saw somebody running away
他说昨晚看到有人
from that building last night.
从那楼里跑掉了
I was driving by that building last night.
我昨晚开车经过那幢楼
I didn't think anything of it
但在看到新闻之前
until I heard about the two guys dying on the news.
完全没想到那里死了两个人
You saw someone outside the building?
你在楼外看到了人吗
Yeah, he ran right in front of me.
对 他突然冲到我车前
I almost hit him.
我差点撞了他
I don't know if he had anything to do with it,
我不知道他和案件是否有关
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表