剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
Marty, Marty you have to stop.
马蒂 停车
The police-- Marty!
后面有警♥察♥...马蒂
Marty, please stop.
马蒂 拜托 停车
Stop the car!
停车
Just stop!
停车
Hey. Got the Camaro.
找到那辆科迈罗了
Patrol car was in pursuit, but lost it
巡逻车试图追踪 但跟丢了
Heading north on 17th.
他在17号♥公路向北行驶
North on 17th?
17号♥公路向北
He's going to his shop.
他想去他店里
How do you know?
你怎么知道
That's his safety zone.
那是他的安全区域
What are we doing here?
我们来这里干嘛
Marty, I want to go home!
马蒂 我想回家
Marty!
马蒂
Marty, what are y--
马蒂 你要...
Stop it! Stop it!
住手 住手
They all want me to change back.
他们都想让我变回从前的样子
But I won't. Marty.
我才不要 马蒂
I like the way that I am now.
我喜欢我现在的样子
Marty, please. Stop it.
马蒂 拜托 别这样
Marty! Stop!
马蒂 住手
Found suspect's car
发现嫌疑人的车
at 742 Germantown Road.
在德国镇路742号♥
Request backup.
请求支援
He's got Natalie with him.
他挟持了娜塔莉
Marty!
马蒂
It's detectives Burkhardt and Griffin!
我们是伯克哈德和格里芬警探
I'm here! Help me!
我在这里 救命
Marty!
马蒂
We need you to let Natalie go.
你应该放了娜塔莉
Give yourself up.
出来投降吧
Don't hurt her, Marty.
不要伤害她 马蒂
She hasn't done anything to you.
她从没伤害过你
Marty, look at what you're doing.
马蒂 瞧你在做些什么
Natalie's your friend.
娜塔莉是你的朋友
Let her go!
放开她
No.
不
No, no.
不 不
No.
不
No!
不
No, I am not you!
不 我才不是你
Oh, my god.
天呐
We found your father. We know he's dead.
我们发现你♥爸♥爸了 我们知道他死了
No, he's not.
不 他没死
He was...
他死过
But he's not.
但又活了
You think he's dead, but...
你以为他死了 但其实...
He's everywhere.
他无处不在
No matter how many times you kill him,
不管杀他多少次
He's everywhere.
他都无处不在
Do you have any idea what you've done?
你知道自己做了些什么吗
I know who you are.
我知道你的身份
Oh, no, you don't.
不 你不知道
Nobody does.
没人知道
Nobody knows me.
没人了解我
Nobody does.
没人了解
Nobody.
没人
Nobody, nobody, nobody.
没有人 没有人 没有人
You went over there?
你去那个地址了
I just wanted to drive by and see where they live.
我只是想过去看看他们住的地方
That's all.
仅此而已
Juliette, I don't think that's a very good idea.
朱莉叶 你这么做可不太好
I didn't do anything. I just parked.
我什么都没做 只是把车停在那
But then I saw the woman, and I'm pretty sure
然后我看到了那个女人 我很确定
it was the same woman who was in the truck outside our house.
她就是停在屋外那辆卡车里的人
Well, did she see you?
那她看见你了吗
Yeah, and that's when it got really weird.
看见了 之后的事情就奇怪了
She had two kids in the front yard,
她的两个孩子在院子里玩
and as soon as she saw me,
她一看见我
she got those kids into the house as fast as she could.
立刻让两个孩子回屋了
I think she was afraid of me.
我觉得她害怕我
Well, what did you do?
那你做了什么
Nothing. I just looked at her.
什么也没做 只是看着她
Why would she be afraid of me? I don't even know who they are.
她为什么怕我 我根本就不认识他们
Well, maybe she thought that you were someone you weren't.
也许她把你错认成别人了
I wish I knew who they thought I was.
我想知道他们把我认成了谁
At least I know who you are.
至少我清楚你是谁
What happened to you?
你这是怎么了
Funny you should ask.
你居然不知道 真逗
You happened to me. Get in here.
都怪你 进来吧
Shut the door will you?
帮我关下门
Who did this to you?
谁把你打成这样的
I don't know.
我不知道
I can track them down.
我可以把他们找出来
Look, I don't know who these guys were, all right?
我不知道他们是谁 好吧
All I know is if they wanted me dead,
我只知道如果他们想弄死我
I would be dead.
我必死无疑
So...
所以
I can only imagine they were sending me some kind of message.
我觉得他们是想留这条信息给我
You ever see that before?
你见过这个标记吗
Yeah...
见过
Reapers.
是格林猎人的标记
You start messing with the status quo,
你干涉到了他们的生存现状
there are some people who might not be
有人对你的行为
exactly sanguine about that.
似乎有点不爽
And what I am doing with you
而我帮你做的事情
is definitely messing with the status quo.
也绝对影响到了他们的生存现状
I'm not going to ask for any more of your help.
我不会再找你帮我做事了
Screw that.
管他的
I'm not running.
我不会逃跑
You ask me for all the help you need.
需要帮忙尽管来找我
I've never been much of a status quo kind of guy.
我可从来不是个安于现状的人
And next time...
下次
We'll be ready for them.
我们给他们点颜色瞧瞧
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表