剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
Nice place for a lair.
做巢穴的好地方
A what?
什么
Uh, you know... A--a good place to hide.
就是...藏身的好地方
Burkhardt.
伯克哈德
Hi, it's me.
是我
I'm putting on a special show tonight...
我今晚为你准备了一场
just for you.
特别表演
Don't disappoint me. Listen to me
别让我失望哦 听我说
I know, Nick, you're taken.
我知道 尼克 你名草有主了
I'm just having fun. Listen...
我只是想玩玩而已 听着
I've decided to help you find my father.
我决定帮助你们寻找我父亲
Come by my house tonight,
今晚来我家
and I'll tell you everything I know.
我会把知道的一切都告诉你
Who was that?
是谁
That was Ariel Eberhart.
是艾丽尔·埃伯哈特
Says she wants to help us find her dad.
她说她要帮我们找她爸爸
How? I don't know.
怎么帮 我不知道
Said she wants me to stop by
她让我今晚
her house tonight. Really?
去她家一趟 真的吗
You sure she's not playing a little badge bunny with you?
你确定她不是看上你了吗
All I know is, you're coming with me.
我只知道 你得跟我一起去
Hi. Okay, I'm gonna be right up front.
好了 我就直说了
I'm gonna be late,
我今晚要晚点回家
and the investigation is taking us back
因为调查需要 我们要再去一趟
to the fire dancer's house.
火舞者的家
And I do mean "Us." Hank's coming with me.
我是说"我们" 汉克和我一起去
Tell her, Hank.
告诉她 汉克
I'm going with him.
我和他一起去
Okay? Okay, okay.
好吗 好啦 好啦
I get it. I trust you.
我明白了 我信任你
Maybe I'll be waiting for you when you get home.
也许我会等着你回家
Have a little fire dance of our own.
然后来一段我们自己的"火舞"
Oh. Can't wait.
我等不及了
Ooh, man, this place must be fun in a storm.
天啊 这地方来暴风雨的时候一定很有趣
Detectives Burkhardt and Griffin.
我们是伯克哈德和格里芬警探
If her father knew she was trying to help us find him--
如果她父亲知道她在帮我们找他
her life could be in danger.
她就可能有生命危险
That's what I'm thinking.
我就是这么想的
What the hell?
这是什么东西
It's all copper.
全是铜
Why?
为什么
I mean, I had an aunt who wore tinfoil hats for years,
我有一个姑妈戴了好几年锡纸帽
but this...
但是这...
Jeez.
上帝啊
This girl takes being wire to a whole new level.
这姑娘可是重新诠释了电线艺术啊
So...
那么...
where is she?
她在哪里
You hear that?
你听见了吗
Yeah.
听见了
I think it's time for us to--
我觉得我们最好
get the hell out.
离开这里
'bout all we can do is run an APB on her car,
我们只能对她的车发全境通告了
see if we can pick her up.
看看能不能找到她
Till then, you might as well go home and get a little...
到时候你就可以回家好好...
rest.
休息一下
Where you going, baby?
你要去哪啊 宝贝
Where is Juliette?
朱丽叶在哪
What do you care? You've got me now.
你关心那么多干嘛 你不是有我了嘛
I'm asking you one last time.
我问你最后一次
Ooh, knight in shining armor.
金光闪闪的盔甲骑士
Where is she?
她在哪儿
Juliette, where are you?
朱丽叶 你在哪
She's with me.
她和我在一起
Time for a little search and rescue.
该玩玩搜救游戏了
Where are you taking her?
你要把她带到哪去
Oh, come on, Nick.
得了吧 尼克
Where do you think?
你觉得呢
You know who we are.
你知道我们是什么
You know what we do.
你知道我们的习性
What do you want?
你想要什么
I'd lost hope of being able to help my father...
我本已对帮助我父亲失去了希望...
until I found you.
直到我找到了你
Offering my father a chance at redemption.
给我父亲一个救赎的机会
Now Grimm up--it's time to face your Daemonfeuer.
像个格林一样 来挑战你的火魔吧
Oh, and if you want to see her alive again,
对了 如果你想让她活着
no cops.
别叫警♥察♥
Well, my guess? "Meet your Daemonfeuer"
要我猜 "挑战你的火魔"
means, you know, "See you at the lair."
意思是"来巢穴里找我"
And according to this map, the third track
根据这张地图 第三条铁轨
goes into a tunnel, which would be...
进入了一条隧♥道♥ 那真是...
perfect.
太完美了
Dude.
老兄
You know what she's doing? You know what this is all about?
你知道她在干什么吗 你知道这是怎么回事吗
I can't believe I didn't see it before.
我之前竟然没发现
What? It is so classic.
什么 太经典了
What? The quest.
什么 "历练"
Your princess has been taken by the dragon.
你的公主被恶龙掠走
Right? And the rest is obvious.
对吧 剩下的就很明显了
You know? Beautiful women being taken,
美女被掳走
dragged into caves,
拖进山洞里
and the men sacrificing everything
勇士们牺牲一切
to go after them.
去救回她们
It is the ancient archetype
这就是那个古老
of the whole relationship megillah.
爱情传说的原型
The only problem is, somebody always dies.
唯一的问题就是 每次都有人得死
That's juliette's car.
那是朱丽叶的车
It looks like the tunnel is all the way down those tracks.
看起来这条轨道下去一直是隧♥道♥
That's a long walk.
我们有得走了
There's got to be a quicker way.
肯定有捷径
What about that?
那个东西是什么
Hell, yeah.
靠 给力啊
That's a fairmont section car, man.
那是费尔蒙特的轨道车 伙计
A draisine. Any idea how it works?
还是脚踏的 你知道怎么用吗
I haven't been a model train collector
那么多年的火车模型
all these years for nothing.
哥可不是白收集的
All right.
好样的
Now, just so you know,
一般人都知道
Baron Karl Christian Ludwig Drais von Sauerbronn
巴朗·卡尔和克里斯提·路德维格·的莱斯·冯·索尔布朗
invented the precursor to this called a laughmaschine
在1817年发明了这个东西的前身
In 1817, so... You should know that.
叫做行走机... 你应该知道的
Great.
好极了
Come on, baby.
听话 宝贝
Oh, yeah.
好样的
Come on.
走起
Oh! All right.
哦 太棒了
Now, hold on.
抓牢
Sorry about that.
搞反了抱歉
Here we go.
走起
Hey, I'm just glad I could be here
那个 我真的很荣幸能够
to, you know, help rescue a woman I've never met before.
帮忙救一个素昧平生的女人
or been introduced to.
一个从没介绍过的妹子
But, you know, I--look, I don't take it personally.
但你知道吗 我是真没带着私人恩怨
Are you really gonna bring that up right now?
你非要现在提这事儿吗
No, no, I know, I know, I'm just a little nervous.
不不 我明白我明白 我只是有点紧张
You know, these are daemonfeuers after all.
他们可是火魔啊
And I know you have a plan, it's just,
我知道你有自己的计划
you know, you haven't shared it with me...Yet.
只是你还没跟我说过...
Oh, dear god.
我的老天呐
Dad, wake up.
爸爸 醒醒
I brought her.
我把她带来了
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表