剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
But you already know that. Don't you, detective?
你都知道了 不是吗 警官
Go ahead. Test it.
拿去吧 检测吧
Let me know what you get.
把结果告诉我
Why did you leave him alone in the house?
你为什么把他单独留在家里
Did she talk you into that?
是她说服你这么做的吗
No.
不是
She didn't talk me into anything.
她没说服我做任何事
Look, Monroe, I'm your best friend right now.
听着 门罗 我现在是你最好的朋友
Look, if you don't talk to me--
如果你不跟我说...
It's my fault, okay?
是我的错 行了吧
I left him alone.
是我把他单独留在家里
It doesn't matter why.
原因已经不重要了
It matters if she convinced you to leave
如果是她说服你离开
and she has someone else working with her.
并有同伙帮忙的话就重要了
She wouldn't do that. How do you know?
她不会那么做的 你怎么知道
Because he's her brother.
因为他是她的弟弟
We don't kill our own.
我们从不互相残杀
You don't know her like I do, Nick.
你不如我了解她 尼克
Yeah, well, maybe that's your problem.
是啊 也许这就是你的问题
Maybe you're a little too close.
也许你们走的太近了
Hap was my friend!
阿乐是我的朋友
I would never have left him alone if I thought--
早知道我就不会丢下他不管了
I honestly thought he'd be safe.
我真的以为他不会有事
Nick?
尼克
Stay here.
待在这
We ran blood tests on her clothes.
我们测试了她衣服上的血迹
And what do you got?
查到什么了
Believe it or not, bugs bunny.
信不信由你 是兔子的
They apparently had something
他们显然和
to do with the death of a rabbit.
兔子的死有关
Oh, man.
天啊
A rabbit?
兔子
I, uh, yeah, I lapsed.
我 我失控了
Maybe she is not the right girl for you.
也许她并不适合你
Yeah.
是啊
I went over to her house last night.
我昨晚去她家了
Does she know that?
她知道吗
No. Good.
不知道 好极了
But there was somebody there.
但是有人在那
I didn't get a good look at him,
我没看清他
and I interrupted whatever he was up to.
我打断了他想做的事
And he took off in a hurry.
他匆忙的离开了
You think he was there looking for her?
你认为他在找她吗
Just watch yourself.
注意安全
What do you got?
查到什么了
Angelina's water glass.
安吉丽娜的水杯
There were some unknown prints on the propane valves
那两个兄弟家的天然气阀门上
at both her brothers' houses.
有些不明的指纹
I'm gonna have the lab print this
我要把它拿到实验室去
and see if we get a match.
看看是否吻合
I don't know if she had anything
我不清楚她和她兄弟的死
to do with killing her brothers,
有没有关系
but she's hiding something.
但她确实隐瞒了一些事
My brothers are dead, and they wanna hang it on me.
我的兄弟都死了 他们却想栽在我头上
I hate cops. And you...
我恨条子 而你
How could you even be friends with one?
你怎么能和条子做朋友
Who said we were friends?
谁说我们是朋友
I hardly know the guy.
我们一点都不熟
Yeah, well, don't expect them to bust their ass
好吧 别指望他们查出
on who killed Hap.
杀害阿乐的凶手
You do realize you could be next.
你意识到下一个可能就是你吗
Good. It'll be the last thing he ever tries.
不错啊 那他的好日子也到头了
You don't even know who you're looking for!
你甚至不知道你要找的是谁
Why do you gotta act like such a hardass?
你为什么要像头蠢驴一样倔强
You liked my hard ass pretty good last night.
你昨晚不还挺喜欢我这股倔劲的吗
Yeah, I did. And now Hap is dead.
那是昨晚 现在阿乐死了
He didn't hurt anybody! Okay?
他没有伤害任何人 好吗
He didn't deserve to die like that.
他死很冤枉
Angelina, listen to me.
安吉丽娜 听我说
It's not safe right now.
现在不安全
Maybe you shouldn't go home for a while.
也许这段时间你应该去外面避避风头
Why?
为什么
Nick told me someone was in your house last night.
尼克告诉我昨晚有人闯进了你家
That Grimm was in my house last night?
那个格林昨晚闯进了我家?
Y-you're missing the point.
那不是重点
I'll see you sometime.
再见
Oh, I was so worried.
我之前还很担心
He's become very handsome.
这样包扎就很帅气了
You're so brave.
你真勇敢
So try to keep this on Buddy for a couple days.
这几天巴迪都要戴着它了
Try to keep it clean.
尽量保持伤口清洁
Don't let him run around in the mud.
别让他往泥里跑
He's a guy, so I know that's not gonna be easy.
他是只小公狗 所以我知道这不会容易
You are good to go. Oh, Buddy.
好啦小巴迪 你可以出院了
Good boy.
好孩子
A minor neighborhood emergency.
邻居轻伤急诊
Yeah, I can tell. Hello.
看出来了 你好
Here you go.
给你
Keep me posted.
有情况即时来找我
Thank you, Juliette.
谢谢你 朱丽叶
So how did Buddy get himself in trouble?
巴迪是怎么受伤的
He went after Eloise, that huge yellow cat
他跑去追艾露易丝 那只大黄猫
A couple doors down.
隔了几户人家的那只
How did Eloise come out of it?
那艾露易丝怎么样
On top.
赢了
Apparently Buddy bit off more than he could chew.
看样子巴迪挑战的难度太大了
The cat beat up the dog?
一只猫居然打赢了一只狗
Don't piss off a woman with claws.
不要惹有爪子的女人
I'll try and remember that.
我会记住的
How are you doing? That looks better.
你怎么样 看起来好多了
You know, I'm just...
你知道 我不过
Happy I have a doctor in the house.
家里有个医生真好
Oh, that's sweet.
嘴真甜
Wait till you get my bill.
等拿到账单之后再说吧
Pig.
猪
Got the report back on Angelina's prints.
安吉丽娜的指纹报告出来了
No match at either brother's house,
和两兄弟房♥子的都不匹配
But we got a match on a bloody partial
但是却在两年前发生在尤金的
from a double murder two years ago in Eugene.
一起双重谋杀案中找到了匹配指纹
The vics were brothers.
受害者也是兄弟
Lived next-door to each other.
两个人是邻居
Brothers?
也是兄弟?
Murdered on the same night.
在同一晚被害
Case is still open. No suspects.
仍是悬案 没有嫌疑人
Until now.
直到现在
Don't know what those boys ever did to her,
不知道那两个兄弟对她做了什么
But it gives it new meaning to "You fight like a girl."
不过看起来是异乎寻常的凶残
Now, check this out.
看看这个
The vics were George and Stanley Orson.
受害者名叫乔治和斯坦利·奥尔森
Same name as our arson investigator.
和我们的火场调查员一个姓
Could be a coincidence, but I found this.
可能是个巧合 不过我发现了这个
I think we have a family feud going on here.
这是家庭利益矛盾
If it is, then we got an arson investigator
如果是这样 那我们的火场调查员
investigating himself.
就在调查他自己
Which is why he found no evidence
这就是他在两个犯罪现场
at either crime scene.
都没有找到证据的原因
We better bring the captain in on this one.
我们最好通知队长
You want to bring in lieutenant Orson for questioning?
你们想质询奥尔森督察?
Yes, his brothers were killed two years ago,
他的兄弟两年前被谋杀
And we believe Angelina Lasser was responsible.
我们认为安吉丽娜·拉瑟与此事有关系
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表