剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
I told you to meet me, not eat me!
我让你来见我 不是吃我
Hey, man,
兄弟
we're not playing paintball out here, okay?
我们可不是来这打彩弹的
You want to practice your Grimm skills,
要想训练你身为格林的技能
you gotta be ready for anything.
你就得做好万全准备
Now could you get off me, please?
你能别骑在我身上了吗
I'm finding this a little, you know, awkward.
我觉得这姿势有点尴尬
Come on.
起来吧
And I told you to use wolfsbane, dude.
我不是跟你说了用狼毒草吗
I could smell you a mile off.
老远就能闻到你的气味
I used wolfsbane.
我擦了狼毒草
Use more.
下次多用点
No, no, easy. Come on.
别 悠着点 别冲动
Eine doppelarmbrust. Somebody's getting serious.
弩都用上了 看来某人不是说着玩的啊
My ancestors used all of this stuff, you know?
这些都是我的先人用的工具
I figured it's about time for me to learn it.
我觉得我也该学着用起来了
Dude, you have a gun.
你有配枪啊
I can't shoot everybody.
那我也不能见谁都用枪吧
Plus, I used pepper spray on this kid the other day,
前两天我用了胡椒喷雾对付那家伙
turns out he was a skalengeck. Had no effect.
结果因为他是蜥怪 一点用都没有
Skalengeck. He probably enjoyed it.
蜥怪嘛 说不定还乐在其中呢
Yeah, this definitely would've done the trick,
用这个的话肯定能一举得手
but how are you gonna explain all this stuff to Hank?
不过你要怎么向汉克解释这些东西
I don't know.
我也不知道
Check it out.
过来看看
The first bolt is meant to slow the attacker down.
第一箭是用来减缓袭击者的速度
You fill it with hellebore extract.
所以里面装的是嚏根草汁
According to the book,
照书上所说
that's supposed to act like a tranquilizer gun.
应该是类似麻♥醉♥枪♥的作用
And if that doesn't work, you always have the second bolt,
如果效果不佳 你也还有退路
filled with hemlock.
装着毒芹汁的第二箭
You know, these were designed specifically to stop blutbaden.
要知道 这些都是针对狼人设计的
I suppose I should take that
我是不是应该把这
as sort of a backhanded compliment, huh?
当做是变相的夸奖
Let's give it a try.
我们来试试
Slowly squeeze...
慢慢地扣动扳机
I know how to shoot.
我知道怎么开枪
Not bad.
不错嘛
Now...
接下来
anyone for some kanabo?
再练练垒球吧
Dude, out of the park.
真是绝妙一击啊 伙计
You're running a little late, Robert.
你迟到了 罗伯特
Oh, yeah. Sorry, Sal.
是有点 抱歉了 塞尔
Got the money?
钱带了没
Look, Sal, I've thought a lot about our conversation,
塞尔 谈过之后我斟酌了一番
and I've made a decision.
我已经决定了
I'm not gonna pay.
我不会支付这笔钱
You think you're being brave, but you're not, Robert.
罗伯特 别以为这样很勇敢 其实呢
You're being stupid and reckless.
你这是匹夫之勇 愚蠢至极
Now I understand you have to protect your interests.
我知道你是为了保护自己的利益
The thing is, I have to protect mine.
但问题是 我也要保护自己的利益
I'm going to the district attorney
那我就只能求助于地区检察官了
and there's nothing you can do to stop me.
你休想阻挠我
You seem like a man who likes to bury himself in his work.
你倒挺像工作起来不要命的那种人
Let's see if I can't help you do that.
那就看看我能不能送你一程
Yeah, yeah, I checked the rebar.
是的 我刚刚检查完钢筋
I'm just wrapping up.
正在包装
Hey, w-will you save me a couple of slices
给我留几块匹萨
and a few cold ones?
和几罐冰啤酒
I don't know, like, ten minutes.
我也不清楚 十分钟左右吧
Hey--Hey, look, I'll be there.
我马上就到
Okay, I'll be there. Bye-bye.
好的 马上就来 拜拜
911, what's your emergency?
这里是911 请问您有什么紧急情况
Yeah, you-- you gotta come quick!
你们快过来
The construction site off of 99e,
格拉斯通大桥下的
under the Gladstone Bridge!
建筑工地
Oh, my god, he killed him.
老天 他把他杀了
What's your name, please? He killed him.
请留下姓名 他杀了他
M-My--My name? Um, my name is,
姓...姓名 我叫...
My name is--
我叫...
Arnold!
阿诺德
What are you doing here?
你怎么在这
I saw something terrible.
我看到了不该看的东西
What?
是什么
What did you see?
你看到了什么
We didn't get a name from the 911 call,
报♥警♥人并没有留下姓名
but whoever it was saw the whole thing go down.
但无论是谁都目睹了整个事件
Did we I.D. our vic?
死者身份确认了没
According to the wallet, Robert Grosszahn,
钱包里的信息显示死者叫罗伯特·格罗桑
not that the picture helps much.
里面的照片没帮上什么忙
Now that's some old-school mob stuff.
还真是老掉牙的黑帮手段
Yeah, this is Detective Burkhardt.
你好 我是伯克哈德警探
We're gonna need an I.D. on the 911 caller.
我们想了解某报♥警♥人的身份信息
Yeah, the witness at the Gladstone Bridge
他是格拉斯通桥下
construction site. Thank you.
建筑工地谋杀案的目击者 谢谢
Robert Grosszahn, as in Grosszahn Constructions?
罗伯特·格罗桑 在自己的工地遇害
They're a pretty big operation.
他们可是项大工程
I'm guessing that's his truck.
我估计那是他的车
Let's take a look.
过去看看
Let's check his calendar.
来看看他的日程安排
He may have had a late appointment.
说不定他大老晚约了人见面
Yeah?
你好
Thank you.
谢谢
Dispatch just I.D.'d our witness.
指挥中心确认了目击者的身份
Arnold Rosarot. 3863 Woodland Road.
阿诺德·罗萨洛特 住在森林街3863号♥
Let's check it out.
去他家看看
Doesn't look like he's home.
他好像不在家啊
Unlocked.
门没锁
Missing witness to a murder?
谋杀案目击证人失踪
Exigent circumstances to any judge I know.
这对法官来说可算是紧急情况
Hello?
有人吗
Man loved himself some whirligigs.
这家伙很喜欢做旋转玩具啊
Nice work. Yeah, nice...but weird.
做得不错 确实 就是有点怪异
None of us have ever seen a Grimm before.
我们之前都没有见过格林
Where's the beer? You!
酒放哪了 是你
Oh, my god.
天呐
Who's "Eisbiber"?
谁是艾斯比伯[水獭怪]
That's a possible witness.
一个潜在证人
You know what I would like to do?
知道我想干嘛吗
I think so.
猜得到
I should probably shower first, I'm a little bit cementy.
我也许该先洗个澡 我有点汗津津的
No, I would like to invite your friend Monroe over for dinner.
不是这个 我想请你朋友门罗来吃晚饭
Oh, uh... Yeah, that's a good idea.
哦好吧...挺好的
But, you know...
但是...
We're not...
我们不是...
He's not really a, uh--
他不太...
He did save my life.
他救过我的命
I think it would be a nice gesture.
我们应该请他吃饭表示感谢
Come on, what does he like to eat? I don't know.
好了 他喜欢吃什么 我不知道
Honey, Monroe's really not a dinner kind of guy.
亲爱的 门罗不是那种喜欢聚餐的人
He's a loner. I think he'll be uncomfortable.
他挺孤僻的 一起吃饭他会不自在
Well, why don't you just ask him?
你先问问他不好吗
And if he says no, I'll think of something else.
若他拒绝 我再想别的办法
A picnic maybe.
也许我们可以去野餐
It's worth a try, I guess.
我想可以试试
Good.
好的
Ew, cementy.
确实汗津津的
So what would you have us do?
那我们怎么办
I don't know, just-- just say you're sick.
我不知道 就...说你病了
That works for one night, then what?
那也就能瞒一晚上 接下来呢
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表