剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
Well, I was gone all day, hiking up in Mt. Hood.
我一整天都在外面 去哈德山远足了
Back when I used to be able to.
那时候我腿脚还算灵活
I like that area.
我挺喜欢那里的
I go hiking there a lot. Whereabouts were you?
我也常去远足 你当时大概在哪
I was on my way back from shining lake.
我正在从仙林湖回来的路上
Hm. You were by yourself, right?
你当时是独自一人对吗
Yeah, I always hiked alone,
对 我都是一个人远足
I liked the solitude.
我喜欢孤独的感觉
But just not on that day. What do you mean?
不过那天不一样 你什么意思
Well, you were bitten by a wild dog.
你不是被野狗咬了吗
That's what the report said.
报告上面这么说的
Yeah, if you know all this, why these questions?
既然你们都知道 何必再来
Just one more.
还有一个问题
Why did you drive all the way from Mt. Hood
为什么你要一路从哈德山
to Beaverton to get treated?
开到比弗顿的医院呢
That's 100 miles ay.
那可有一百英里的路程
You could have been treated much closer.
你可以开去更近一点的医院的
My doctor works out of Beaverton.
我的医生在比弗顿医院
And your doctor's name is?
他叫什么
Look, I'm on disability because of that day
听着 那天之后我落下了残疾
and I really don't appreciate your tone.
而且我不喜欢你的语气
They've never found any wild dogs up there.
他们根本没找到什么野狗
Well, maybe it was a coyote, I don't know.
也可能是头小狼 我不知道
I was being attacked.
我当时受到了袭击
I didn't stop to consult my animal guide.
我没空停下来咨♥询♥动物专家
Look, I don't know what you're trying to do here,
我不知道你们的目的
but I've done nothing wrong.
但我什么也没做
Then you wouldn't mind coming downtown
那你一定不介意跟我们回局里
to make a formal statement.
做一份正式的笔录
Look, I don't know how much buckshot
我不知道她腹部
she has in her,
有多少铅弹
But I can't get it all out.
但在这里我拿不出来
All I can do is bandage her up for now.
我只能帮她缠点纱布
Her fever is worse.
她烧得更厉害了
Use some ibuprofen.
吃点布洛芬
Ugh, it's better than nothing, I guess
那是比什么都没有来得好
Burdock root would be better.
不过牛蒡根更管用
What are you doing?
你干吗
We need some help up here.
咱们得找人来帮忙
You're not gonna get any service out here.
这树林里没信♥号♥♥
Yeah, I know, I thought I'd try.
我知道 我只想试试
One of us needs to go back.
咱俩其中一个人得回去
You stay here. Wait, wait, wait.
你留在这 等等
I don't think it's such a great idea
我觉得现在就把她带回
to take this girl back into civilization right now.
文明社会不是个好主意
We gotta consider the ramifications.
我们必须考虑结果
Well, we can't leave her in the woods.
那我们也不能把她留在森林里呀
And what are you gonna do?
而且你准备怎么办
Live with her up here until she's ready to come home?
跟她一起住在这 直到她做好回家的准备吗
I don't think she knows what she even is right now.
我觉得她现在连自己是谁都不知道
She could hurt somebody.
她会伤到别人的
Well, she can hurt somebody up here too.
她留在这也会伤到别人的
Monroe, she already has.
门罗 她已经伤害了一个人
He was trying to kill her, man!
他可是要杀她呀 伙计
Right now she's the one who's hurt
现在她受伤了
and I cannot leave her up here.
我不能把她丢在这不管
This is one of those "rock and a hard place"
这就是所谓的
type things, isn't it?
"进退两难"对吧
I'll be back as soon as I can.
我会尽快回来
Oh, you're burning up, kid.
你烫死人了 孩子
I'm gonna get you some burdock root.
我去给你弄点牛蒡根来
I'll be right back, okay?
我马上就回来 好吗
I'm gonna take that as a yes.
我就当你同意了
No. It's okay.
不 没事的
It's ok. I'm coming right back.
没事的 我很快就回来
Okay.
好了
Where are you?
你在哪
I found her.
我找到她了
I found Holly Clark, she's alive.
我找到霍莉·克拉克了 她还活着
Oh, my god.
天啊
He found Holly Clark...alive.
他找到霍莉·克拉克了 她还活着
Yeah, but she's hurt, man.
是的 但是她手上了 伙计
I'm gonna need some help out here.
我需要帮忙
And I've got another problem too.
而且还有一个问题
The Blake brothers are out here.
布莱克兄弟也在这片树林里
I'm gonna go on foot to find them.
我得步行去找他们
Oh, one more thing.
还有一件事
Check a name for me.
帮我查个人名
I found it on a camp stove where I found her.
我在她住处的营炉上看到的
What's the name?
什么名字
The name's Addison.
埃迪森
We found a name on some camping equipment
我们在霍莉住处发现了一些露营装备
where Holly was found.
上面有个名字
The name's Addison.
名字是埃迪森
Oh, my god.
天啊
Keep her away from me.
让她离我远点
She bit me.
她咬了我
She tried to kill me!
她想要杀我
No!
不
Get down!
趴下
He died here.
他就是死在这里的
Shh.
嘘
Wait.
等一下
He might not be alone.
也许不止他一个人
We wanna get 'em all.
我们要把他们一网打尽
Okay. This is burdock root.
好了 这是牛蒡根
You chew on it.
你咬着它
Like this.
就像这样
Here.
给
No, no, no, I know, I know.
别吐 别吐 别吐 我知道 我知道
It tastes like an old tennis shoe.
吃起来就跟穿过的网球鞋一样
I mean, not that I've eaten all that many of them,
虽说我也没吃过几次
but it's good for you.
但是我知道这对你有好处
Okay?
乖 好吗
Just nibble on it.
轻轻咬就好
Good.
乖
There you go. It'll help your fever.
这就对了 会帮你退烧的
Holly...
霍莉
Y-yes?
怎 怎么了
I think everything's gonna be all right.
我认为一切都会好起来的
You, up there!
上面的人
Come down here now.
给我马上下来
No, no, no, no, no.
不 不 不 不 不
Shhh.
嘘
Maybe you can't hear us!
你耳聋啦是吧
Okay, take it easy!
别激动
Okay!
好吧
I'm coming down!
我下来了
Stay here.
待在这别动
I'm coming down!
我下来了
Shh.
嘘
We saw you digging in the woods.
我们看到你在树林里挖东西
Right near where our brother was killed.
就在我兄弟被杀的地方
How long you been living out here?
你在这住了多久了
Guys, we got a misunderstanding here, okay?
伙计们 咱们之间纯属误会 知道吗
I was on a hike,
我是来远足的
and I came across this old place.
然后我正好走到旧树屋这
What were you digging for?
你在挖什么呢
Well -- and thank you for asking.
真是个好问题
Uh, it's called burdock root, it's a medicinal root.
我在挖牛蒡根 这是一种中草药
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表