剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
Hello?
你好
This is officer Clay from central jail.
我是中♥央♥监狱的克雷警官
Is this Roddy Geiger? Yeah.
你是罗迪·盖格吗 是
I have to inform you, your father was injured
我要通知你 你的父亲
when he refused to enter his cell.
因拒绝进牢房♥而受了伤
Is he okay?
他还好吗
He's being treated in the infirmary.
他正在医务室接受治疗
He's got a concussion.
是脑震荡
No visitors for 48 hours.
48小时后才接受探视
Maybe you arrested him once.
也许你曾经逮捕过他
Who? The refrigerator repairman.
谁 修冰箱的人
Maybe that's why he was so upset.
所以他才那么慌乱
Right. Yeah.
对 说得对
I didn't even think of that.
我都没想到这点
Burkhardt.
伯克哈德
Hey, so I talked to Roddy. The reinigen kid?
我和罗迪谈过了 那个鼠小弟
And I don't want to toot my own horn here,
我不是在这吹牛皮
But I think I made some inroads, gave him a lot to think about.
但我想我已经一针见血 让他面壁思过去了
Well, thanks, I appreciate it.
谢了 非常感谢
No problem at all.
不客气
I think that kid's gonna be on a little different tack now.
那小子应该上点道了
What's we got the conformation of nylon fibers
在老鼠胃里找到的尼龙纤维
in the rat's stomach were used in German cars,
是德国车里的材料
we ruled out the teacher's car.
我们排除了教师的车
We ran every student registration
我们查遍了冯·哈姆林学院
at the Von Hamelin Institute to see if we could find
学生的登记的车辆 看是否能找到
a match with the fibers.
吻合的纤维
I'm guessing half the student body drive german cars.
我猜 一半的学生都开德国车
Actually we narrowed it down to just BMWs and AUDIs
实际上 我们把使用那种尼龙料的
that use the nylon we're looking for.
车辆范围范围缩小到宝马和奥迪车
But the style is only used in SUVs.
而那种款式 只有越野车上才有
We clicked it down from there to a half-dozen students.
我们最终锁定了六位学生
One of them had a fight with Roddy--
其中一位和罗迪有过冲突
Carter Brimley.
他叫卡特·布里姆利
And he drives a BMW-X5, which is a match with the fibers.
他开的是宝马X5 用的正是那种纤维
Get a warrant. Yeah.
申请搜查令吧 好
Just talked to Sarah.
刚和萨拉谈过
Roddy came over to her house yesterday.
罗迪昨天到她家去了
He knows we did it.
他知道是我们干的
Saying it and proving it are two different things.
说和证实是两码事
She asked me if we did it.
她问我 是不是我们干的
You weren't dumb enough to say yes.
你不会傻到承认了吧
No, but I'm a little bit freaking out here.
没有 但我有点担心
Everybody knows Roddy is a lot better player than Carter,
大家都知道 论演奏罗迪比卡特强得多
And the only reason he got the chair
卡特之所以能坐上这个位子
is because we got him booted,
是因为我们除掉了那小子
And so he could be next to Sarah.
这样他才能接近萨拉
Grow some.
长点脑子吧
Check it.
看
DJ Retchid kat rave tonight.
今晚邋遢猫要开派对了
Awesome.
太棒了
Are we going? Well, the men are.
我们要去吗 是男人都去
This is ridiculous.
荒谬
My son had nothing to do with what happened to Dr. Lawson.
劳森教授的事和我儿子没有关系
That's what we're here to find out.
我们就是来查证的
Then I should call a lawyer.
那我应该叫律师来
Well, that's your privilege, sir,
你拥有这个权利 先生
But you'll still need to open your son's car.
但你还是得打开你儿子的车
Or we'll have to do it by force.
否则我们就要强制执行了
This is great.
好极了
This is where my tax money goes.
我交那么多税 你们就是这么报答我的?
What do you think you're gonna find?
你们以为会发现什么
There's nothing in there.
那里什么都没有
That's what they all say.
大家都这么说
We got holes. Bag it.
这里有破洞 带回去
Holes? What does that mean?
破洞 这是什么意思
What do we have here?
有什么发现吗
Not a chocolate chip.
不是巧克力薯条
And the color of the carpeting
毯子的颜色
matches the fibers we've got.
和纤维的颜色吻合
Sir, we're going to impound your car.
先生 我们要扣押你的车
What?
什么
Tell us where your son is.
告诉我们你儿子在哪
I'm not saying anything to you till I talk to a lawyer.
律师来之前 我一个字都不会说
Well, in that case,
这样的话
we'll have to put a warrant out for his arrest,
我们就要发拘捕令了
He'll be taken to central jail--
他会被带到中♥央♥监狱
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, he's just out with friends.
他只是和朋友出去玩了
Who?
和谁
He left with Trey about an hour ago.
和特雷 大概一小时前就走了
They were going to see a movie.
他们要去看电影
Nick, we got a fire at the Geiger house.
尼克 盖格家起火了
You got this? Yeah, got it. Go.
这里交给你了 行 你们去吧
Somebody let the dogs out.
有人放虎归山了
And I'm guessing it's the same somebody who trashed Roddy's room.
我猜这跟砸烂罗迪房♥间的是同一个人
We'd better get to Sarah's house.
我们最好去萨拉家看看
We need to talk to your daughter.
我们要和你女儿聊聊
Why? She hasn't done anything.
为什么 她又没干什么
We need to know where she is. She might be in danger.
我们需要知道她在哪 她可能有危险
She's with friends at the movies.
她跟朋友看电影去了
You need to call her.
你得打电♥话♥给她
She didn't take her phone.
她没带电♥话♥
I think we got it.
我想我们知道她在哪了
Are we in the wrong place?
咱们来错地方了吗
We're the only ones here.
怎么只有咱们几个人呀
Maybe we're not supposed to park here.
也许咱们不该把车停在这
Who cares where we park?
谁管咱们的车停在哪
It's started. I can hear it.
派对已经开始了 我能听得见
What are you doing?
你怎么不走
Did you guys have anything to do with it?
你们几个跟这件事有关系吗
What are you talking about?
你在说什么呀
You know what I'm talking about.
你知道我在说什么
Are you crazy? Come on, let's go.
你疯了吗 快点 走了
Did you get Roddy suspended?
是你害罗迪停学的吗
No, he jumped us, and we just defended ourselves.
不是 他突然袭击我们 我们只是自卫而已
What's the matter? You wanna be with rat-boy now?
怎么了 你想跟那个鼠仔复合吗
Shut up.
闭嘴
Are you coming or not? 'cause we're going.
你到底来不来 反正我们是要去
Where is it?
在哪
It's coming from underground.
声音是从地下传来的
Oh, man, that is so literal.
天啊 还真是地下乐队呀
Oh, this is so sick.
这太变♥态♥了
I-I don't know if we should do this.
我不确定咱们该不该下去
Ah, what's your problem?
有什么好犹豫的
Come on, it's already started.
快点 派对都已经开始了
My old man called three times.
我老爸给我打了三个电♥话♥
Yeah, mine did too.
我爸也是
My mom called four times.
我妈打了四个
Dude, don't they know we're at a movie?
天啊 他们难道不知道咱们去看电影了吗
Yeah, that's Trey's car. Plates match.
没错 那是特雷的车 车牌一致
Music's coming from the building.
音乐是从那栋楼里传来的
Okay, this is really weird.
这太诡异了
This way. Through here.
这边 从这里过去
Oh, man.
天啊
This is tight! This is so cool.
真过瘾 好酷
Check this place, yo.
看看这地方
Yes!
太棒了
Sweet.
漂亮
We're the only ones here.
只有咱们几个
Historical.
复古
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表