剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
'cause I hate cleaning blood off my car.
我也不喜欢擦洗车上的血渍
You guys, uh, here for my parents?
你们是来找我爸妈的吗
Detectives Burkhardt and Griffin.
我们是伯克哈德和格里芬警探
You're Barry Rabe.
你就是巴里·拉贝
You live here, right?
你住在这儿 对吧
Have you guys ever seen either of 'em?
有谁见过他们俩
Oh, no, take your time.
别急 好好想
Make sure you don't know them from school or anything.
确定没在学校或其他地方见过
Look, we've never seen them before.
我们从没见过这两个人
Boys, dinner's ready. Wash up.
孩子们 饭做好了 洗手去
What are you doing back here?
你们回来做什么
Did you find out who broke into our house?
找到闯进我家的人了吗
Yeah, I think so.
我想我们找到了
Frank, you should come out here.
弗兰克 你出来一下
Ma'am could you take a look at these?
太太 你看一下这个
Now, the girl's already in custody,
这个女孩已经被拘留
But we haven't seen the guy yet.
但还没找到那个男的
Have you ever seen either of these guys?
你们见过这两个人吗
No. Yeah, me, either.
没有 我也没有
Hey, Barry, you didn't happen to come home last night, did you?
巴里 你昨晚不会碰巧回来过吧
He was staying at Jason and T.B.'s house
我们离开的时候
while we were gone.
他一直呆在杰森和T.B.家
Sorry, Mrs. Rabe, we have to ask.
抱歉 拉贝太太 我们得问清楚
Just in case he saw the boy leave.
以防他碰见那个男孩离开
No, I didn't get home till this morning,
没见过 我今天早上才回来的
after my parents got back.
那时候我爸妈已经回来了
No, I-I didn't see 'em.
不 我没见过他们
How far away do you guys live?
你们住的地方离这多远
What is this?
什么意思
Look, we're just trying to figure out
我们只是想弄清楚
where everybody was last night.
昨晚大家都在哪
We know they broke into your house,
我们知道他们闯入了你们的屋子
But no one's seen the boy since last night.
但昨晚之后就一直没人见过那个男孩
The girl said she heard a scream
那女孩说她离开的时候
inside the house after she left.
听到屋里有尖叫声
And you believe someone who broke into our house,
他们闯进我们家 喝我们的酒
drank our wine, ate our food,
吃我们的东西 还在卧室乱搞
and took advantage of our bedroom?
这种人的话也能信
I think you'd be better off looking under a few rocks.
建议你们再找找其他的线索
Wish you'd remember that we're the victims here.
别忘了 我们才是受害者
Boys, let's go in the house.
孩子们 都进屋吧
If you want to talk to me,
如果你想找我谈
you can call me tomorrow at my law firm.
明天可以打电♥话♥到我的律师事务所
Man, we really hit a nerve.
兄弟 果然触及他们的痛处了
Let's run some phone records,
我们去查电♥话♥记录
pin down where everyone was last night.
弄清楚他们昨晚都在哪
She came out of the coma,
她醒过来了
and I've had to put guards on her.
我已经派人看守
What do you want me to do?
你要我怎么做
We can't allow her to tell him anything more.
不能让她再跟那小子说事了
We need him with us.
我们需要他站在我们这边
And how do I get to her?
我怎么才能接触到她
Well, you don't. But you get somebody who can.
你不要亲自出马 找其他人动手
With guards on her?
在警卫的眼皮下行动?
Don't worry about that. Just find the right people--
不用担心这个 你找到人就行
And I do mean people.
我是指真正的人
We can't afford someone getting excited and blowing the whole thing.
不能再让谁劲头一来把事情搞砸了
Don't you know this is a bad neighborhood?
你们不知道这片区治安不好吗
How much is it worth for you not to get hurt?
你愿意出多少钱买♥♥命
Don't worry. I'll take care of this.
别担心 交给我了
Nick?
尼克
Yeah, in here.
我在这呢
I picked up chinese from Lotus, and...
我在莲花餐厅外带了点中餐回来
got voodoo doughnuts. Ah, you are the best.
还买♥♥了巫东甜甜圈 你最好了
Don't be such a cop.
别着急啊[警♥察♥都爱吃甜甜圈]
The doughnuts are for dessert.
甜甜圈是给你当饭后甜品的
Are we buying a totem pole?
咱们要买♥♥图腾柱吗
No, I saw one outside a house of a case I'm working on.
不 是我办案的时候在一家人门口看到的
Some kind of clan of the bear.
像是个熊族的图腾
"The bear is a messenger to the supernatural world.
熊是超自然世界的信使
His position of dominance in the totemic hierarchy
其之所以在图腾文化里占有主导地位
is the result of a common ancestral belief
是因为人们自古以来一直认为
in the sanctity of their territory."
熊的领地是神圣而不可侵犯的
Is the totem pole some kind of clue?
这个图腾柱算个线索吗
I don't know, but you make it sound kind of sexy.
我也说不准 但从你嘴里说出来让我觉得很性感
It's just the word pole.
不就是因为那个"柱"字嘛
I stopped by to see Marie today.
我今天顺便去看了看玛丽
It scared me, seeing all the police in the hospital.
看到医院里有那么多警♥察♥ 还真把我吓坏了
I don't know why anybody would want to hurt her.
真不明白为什么有人要伤害她
She can't even die in peace.
想安静的死去都不行
How are you doing with all that?
最近发生那么多事 你还好吧
Well, I'm not doing too good about it, but...
我算不上太好 但是
you know, there's nothing I can do,
你知道 我也改变不了什么
so I'm putting on my happy face.
所以我就只好微笑面对了呗
I'm not buying that grin. Put it back.
你笑的好假 别装了
Okay. Do it.
好了 扔吧
That'll work.
这样应该可以了
Aunt Marie.
玛丽姑妈
What are you doing here?
你怎么在这
Remember what I told you.
记住我告诉你的话
Okay.
好的
There'll be more red...
太阳落山后
when the sun goes down.
颜色会更红
You okay?
你没事吧
Yeah.
没事
Yeah, just, uh...a bad dream. I hope.
只是 只是做了个噩梦 但愿如此
What was it?
你梦到什么了
My aunt just stabbed me in the hand.
我姑妈刚刚用刀刺穿了我的手
What did you do to her?
你对她做了什么
Nope, just a dream. But I don't even know
你的手没事 只是个梦而已 但我不知道
where to begin interpreting that one.
该怎么解释这个梦
I was trying to let you sleep. Lot of good that did.
我想让你多睡会的 对你有好处
Hey, hey. Where you going so early?
你这么早去哪啊
I'm operating on a bulldog at 7:00.
我七点要给一只斗牛犬做手术
I'll call you later.
晚点打电♥话♥给你
You have to hunt down the bad ones.
你必须追捕那些坏东西
We need to talk.
我们得谈谈
Not at 6:30 in the morning, we don't.
那也不用一大早六点半谈吧
This is important.
这事很重要
Oh, well, come on in, then. Have a cup of coffee.
好吧 那就请进 来杯咖啡吧
Bagel? Cream cheese?
要百吉饼吗 还是奶油干酪
First, I want to thank you
首先 我想谢谢你
for helping me out with the kidnapping.
帮我破了那起绑♥架♥案
A gift basket would've been nice.
怎么没见你给我送锦旗呢
How long is this gonna take?
你到底要待多久
I'm right in the middle of my pilates, man.
我普拉提还没做完呢 伙计
You ever seen one of these?
你见过这个吗
Not up close, thank god.
从没这么近距离的见过 谢天谢地
I think jagerbars use these for disemboweling.
我想这是人熊用来取内脏的工具
Now I'm hungry.
这么一说我还真饿了
Sure you don't want a bagel?
你真不要百吉饼吗
I'm gonna French press some coffee, too.
我还要磨点咖啡
Guatemalan Highlands. Craft roasted.
危地马拉高地♥产♥的 精心烘焙的咖啡豆
Very robust.
很带劲哟
What do you know about Jagerbars?
你对人熊了解多少
What am I, your personal grimmopedia?
你把我当什么了 你的私人格林百科吗
No, you're a Blutbad,
不 你是狼人
and I'm assuming that Blutbaden know about Jagerbaden?
我觉得几个人熊你们应该了解吧
It's just Jagerbars.
是"几只人熊" 不是"个"
Well, you see them like I see them, right?
你能跟我一样看到他们的真实面貌 对吧
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表