剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
We think Kimura killed him.
我们认为木村杀了他
Why would he kill the guy he hired?
他为什么要杀自己雇的人
Remember those coins I was telling you about?
还记得我给你说过的那些硬币吗
Oh, yeah. Everybody died?
记得 当事人无一生还
Why would this guy come after me, man?
那家伙为什么找上我
I've never even seen the coins.
我连硬币见都没见过
He probably won't, but we don't know that for sure.
他应该不会找上你 但要以防万一
Now all three guys involved in the jewelry store robbery
卷入珠宝店劫案的三人
were also involved in the killing of my parents.
也和我父母被害的案子有关
I just found out Kimura was tied to them.
我最近才发现木村跟他们有关联
He might be the last link I have to find out
他是我找出父母为何被杀
why my parents were killed and who killed them.
被谁所杀的最后线索
Okay. I got it.
好的 我明白了
He's super dangerous,
他非常危险
and you want to catch this piece of garbage alive.
而你想活捉这个杂碎
I want him alone and not in an interrogation room.
我要单独审问他 而不是在审讯室里
So you want a little Grimm time?
你想用格林的办法对付他
Yeah.
是的
I could probably help you with that.
这忙我可以帮
I think I found just what you need.
我想我找到你要的东西了
Says here this Grimm captured
书中记载 这位格林
this Siegbarste with his trusty crossbow
用自己可靠的十字弩抓住了一只食人魔
and an arrow filled with Schlaftrunk,
弓箭中填入了安眠剂
which is basically a sleeping toxin.
一种安眠毒剂
He was able to subdue the big fella with one shot to the neck.
他一箭射在巨大怪物的脖子上 制♥服♥了它
And they were able to keep him alive?
那怪物还活着吗
Uh, yeah.
是的
Just long enough to draw and quarter him,
直到它被五马分尸
which is not actually as easy as it seems.
看起来很简单
You need a lot of ropes and chains
但其实需要很多绳子和锁链
and, like, a minimum of four horses,
而且至少需要四匹马
but all you need is some Schlaftrunk.
但你只要有安眠剂就行了
Let's hope your aunt has some.
但愿你姑妈有存货
Got it.
找到了
How much do we need? There's not much left.
我们需要多少剂量 剩的不多了
Um, they don't really say in the book.
书里没有写明
Here.
给
If you're supposed to use an eyedropper,
如果这和滴眼液差不多
I'd say a little probably goes a long way.
我猜几滴效力就会很大
It better.
但愿如此
Thanks for looking out.
谢谢你放哨
Juliette?
朱丽叶
I'm upstairs. Coming down.
我在楼上 马上下来
I don't really feel like cooking.
我不太想做饭
Do you? No.
你想吗 不想
Where do you want to go?
你想去哪儿吃
I was hoping that you would ask.
我就知道你会这么问
I made a reservation Laurelhurst Market.
我在劳瑞霍斯特牛排餐厅订了餐
One at 9:00 in your name
用你名字订了个九点
and one at 10:00 in my name just in case, you know.
用我名字订了个十点 以防万一
Just in case what? I don't know.
以防什么啊 我也不知道
Things have been going pretty well lately.
最近事情过得很顺利
Knock on wood.
愿好运永驻
Uh-huh. Keep going.
继续说
Well, you've been around a little bit more.
你最近常常陪着我
A little bit more attentive.
异常体贴
Mm. And?
然后呢
Ooh. What bit you today?
你今天被什么咬了
Not a bite. It's just a scratch.
不是咬的 只是抓伤
From a...
是不是...
dog? Mmmm.
狗 不是
Cat? Mmmm.
猫 不是
Bird? Mmmm.
鸟 不是
Wolf? Mm.
狼 不是
Guinea pig, sidewinder, what?
豚鼠 响尾蛇 到底是什么
Just a cat.
只是一只猫
Just a cat?
只是一只猫
You never talk about your patients that way.
你平常不这么称呼自己病人的
What, you have to put one down?
怎么了 你要给它安乐死吗
No. I wasn't going to tell you.
不是 我本不打算告诉你
Tell me what? You promise you won't get mad?
告诉我什么 你保证不要生气
About a cat? Why would I get mad about a cat?
对猫生气 我怎么会对一只猫生气
It was Adalind's cat,
那是爱达玲的猫
And I know that you don't like her, and she knows that too.
我知道你不喜欢她 她也知道
She didn't even want me to tell you.
她不希望我告诉你
Let me see that.
让我看看
Nick, what's the matter with you?
尼克 你怎么了
Take it easy.
别紧张
How long ago did this happen?
你什么是时候被抓伤的
Today, just before lunch.
今天中午之前
Baby, I get scratches all the time.
宝贝 做我这行被抓一下很平常
Not like this you don't.
这种抓伤绝不寻常
You don't understand. Yeah, I don't understand.
你不懂 我是不懂
You're getting all worked up about nothing.
你干嘛这么小题大做
You don't know her like I do. Okay?
你不了解她是什么人
You know, you said that once before. What does that mean?
你以前也这么说过 到底什么意思
Okay, we need to get you to a doctor right now
总之我们现在得赶紧去看医生
and get that thing checked out.
好好检查一下
I'm not going to a doctor for a cat scratch.
我才不要因为被猫咪抓伤就去看医生
Listen, your life could be in danger.
听着 你可能会有生命危险
That's ridiculous.
你别瞎说了
Juliette. I'm tired of this.
朱丽叶 我受够了
You don't understand what she is.
你不知道她是什么东西
What? What is she, Nick?
她是什么"东西" 尼克
She's an attractive, successful woman.
她只是个漂亮的成功女性
You saved her life once.
你还救过她一命
I don't know what it is you have against her now.
我不明白你现在为什么这么处处针对她
What is it that you're not telling me?
你到底对我隐瞒了什么
Do you have some kind of relationship with her?
你跟她有什么吗
No. Then what is it?
当然不是 那是什么
She's a witch, okay?
她是个女巫 行了吗
You're going to need to try a little harder, Nick.
你这话编得太扯了 尼克
What? Does she ride a broom?
她是不是还骑扫把出门啊
Because I distinctly remember her getting into a BMW.
但我怎么清楚地记得她是开宝马的
You don't know what's going on here, Juliette.
你不知道现在的情况 朱丽叶
Then isn't it about time you tell me?
那你现在就告诉我啊
You're going to the doctor.
你得去看医生
I told you, I'm not going to a doctor
我告诉你 我不会去看医生的
till you tell me why you're acting so crazy.
除非你给我解释清楚你到底在抽什么风
Okay.
好吧
You want the truth?
想知道真♥相♥
Yeah, the truth would be nice.
没错 还是不要隐瞒得好
Get your coat.
穿好外套
I told you, I'm not going to a doctor.
我告诉你了我不看医生
I know.
我知道
You want the truth, you're going to get it.
你想知道真♥相♥ 我就带你去看
All right, I guess I should have figured
好吧 我早该猜到
this would have something to do with aunt Marie.
这跟玛丽姑妈有关
Nick, I've been inside your aunt's trailer.
尼克 我去过你姑妈的拖车
I've seen all the crazy stuff in there.
也见过里面那些奇怪的东西
I don't know what you expect to show me
你给我看这些我看过的
that I have already seen.
东西干嘛
Juliette, please.
朱丽叶 听我说
Look, if you want to understand why
如果你想搞清楚
I was attacked in our house...
为什么我会在家里被袭击
Run!
快跑
If you want to understand why
如果你想搞清楚
My aunt was attacked on the street...
为什么我姑妈会在马路上被袭击
And if you want to know why you were kidnapped
如果你想搞清楚
by that crazy woman..
为什么你会被一个疯疯癫癫的女人绑♥架♥
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表