剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
This isn't between you and me.
这不是咱们之间的恩怨
Then what's with the shotgun?
那你干吗拿猎枪指着我
I didn't wanna end up on the dinner table
因为我不想成为你的晚餐
with an apple stuffed in my mouth.
嘴里还塞着个苹果
Mind if I put my groceries down?
我可以先把东西放下吗
Slowly.
慢慢来
Slowly.
慢慢来
I know what you're thinking, Blutbad.
我知道你在想什么 狼人
"Can I get to him before he pulls the trigger?"
"我能不能在他扣下扳机前干掉他"
Well, I know you're fast,
我知道你动作很快
but this thing is filled with double ought buck.
但是我在这把猎枪里放了超大口径的子弹
You'll be pulling your teeth off the back wall
还没等你咬到我的脖子
before you sink 'em into my neck.
你就已经被打得满地找牙了
Do we really have to go there?
咱们非得这样吗
Now, I know you're not gonna tell me where she is,
我知道你不会告诉我她在哪
so I'm not gonna bother asking.
所以我也懒得问了
But I'm gonna tell you something.
但是我要告诉你
This ends with me and her.
这件事到我和她这里就结束了
You killed my friend.
你杀了我朋友
I'm supposed to be okay with that?
你指望我就这么算了吗
Your friend was part of an old world order.
你朋友是个老古董 搞老一套
Hap wasn't like that.
阿乐不是那种人
Neither were my brothers!
我的兄弟也不是
And she killed them.
她还不是把他们给杀了
So I killed hers.
所以我也杀了她的兄弟
We're not the same Bauerschwein we used to be.
我们可不是以前那个懦弱的猪妖
You just give her the message,
你把话带给她
"We're even."
就说"我们扯平了"
I can tell her, but she ain't gonna listen.
我可以转告她 但她不会听的
She's old-fashioned that way.
她就是那么传统
Change is never easy.
改变向来不容易
But you can't say I didn't try.
我也尝过这滋味
Hey. Hold up.
等等
Just got a call from the officer
我刚刚接到去安吉丽娜家
checking on Angelina's house.
排查的警官的电♥话♥
What, you get her?
怎么 你找到她了吗
No, but somebody torched her house.
没有 但有人把她的房♥子烧了
Any bodies? We don't know.
发现尸体了吗 还不清楚
Fire department's still mopping up.
消防局还在灭火呢
We can't get in yet.
我们还进不去
You take Angelina's.
你去安吉丽娜家
I'll take Orson's. Yeah.
我去奥尔森家 好的
Lieutenant Orson!
奥尔森督察
It's Detective Burkhardt.
我是伯克哈德警探
Orson, it's Nick. I'm coming in.
奥尔森 我是尼克 我进来咯
Relax, relax. It's just me!
别紧张 是我
What the hell are you doing?
你这是在干吗
Mud bath.
泥裕
Yeah, I got that.
看出来了
It's a Bauerschwein thing.
这是猪妖的习惯
It soothes the skin.
泥裕能养颜
It helps me think.
有助于我思考
So what are you thinking?
那你在思考什么
You know what, I was thinking.
我在想
When you stopped me in the stairwell,
当你在楼梯间拦住我的时候
a-a-and you figured out what I really was,
你 你看出来我的本来面目
I was -- I was a little freaked out at first.
我 我一开始有点吓坏了
And then I realized, maybe you being a Grimm --
然后我意识到 也许你作为格林后人
maybe that's not such a bad thing.
并不是件坏事
We're kind of on the same side.
我们算是同一阵营的
I don't think so.
我不这么认为
Angelina Lasser is a monster.
安吉丽娜·拉瑟是个怪物
You go after monsters. So do I!
你抓怪物 我也是
You killed two people!
你杀了两个人
Blutbaden are not people.
狼人不是人
Rolf was an animal, just like his sister.
罗尔夫跟他妹妹一样 就是个兽
And Hap?
那阿乐呢
Do -- do you know why she killed my brothers?
你 你知道她为什么杀我的兄弟吗
That doesn't matter.
那不重要
For fun. For sport.
为了找乐子 她把那当成一种运动
It was just something to do on a Saturday night.
当成周六晚上无聊时的消遣
It's over!
别说了
Put on some clothes.
把衣服穿上
My brothers worked their entire lives
我的兄弟辛辛苦苦一辈子
to put a crummy roof over their heads.
就为了有瓦遮头 有米下炊
And then --
可结果
This is the first time one of us
这是我们有史以来第一次反过来
has gone after one of them.
捕猎狼人
The huff-and-puff days are over.
我们不要在活在狼人的阴影之下
Now, Burkhardt, whatever else we are,
伯克哈德 无论我们的真面目是什么
we are both cops,
咱俩都是警♥察♥
and we ought to be working together.
应该要齐心合力的
I'm not working with you.
我才不会跟你同流合污呢
I'm putting you under arrest.
我要逮捕你
This is not about the law. Do you understand?
这跟法律无关 你明白吗
This is never gonna be about the law.
这跟法律一点都不沾边
How are you gonna teach a wild animal --
你要怎么教会一只野兽...
What are you doing? She's here.
你干嘛 她来了
Get off him or I'll shoot!
放开他 不然我就开枪了
Get off him!
放开他
You were good to Hap,
你对阿乐不错
so I'm gonna give you a free pass.
所以我这次就不伤你了
Now you're gonna pay.
现在你要付出代价了
No!
不要
Sometimes being a cop gets in the way
有时候警♥察♥的身份
of what you have to do.
会妨碍你的本职
Yeah.
喂
He's in custody, and she's been shot.
他被收监了 她中弹了
Where is she? We're still looking for her.
她在哪 我们还在找她
You'll never find her.
你们永远也不会找到她的
Yeah.
是啊
But you might.
但你有这本事
Don't push it.
别得寸进尺
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表