剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
We'll find out soon enough.
很快我们就知道答案了
Think about the fight. Better get ready.
好好想想吧 最好着手准备咯
Guys? Hey,hey,hey,guys!
哥们儿 喂
Guys!
喂
Man,you don't look so good.
伙计 你看起来不太好啊
Are you one of the fighters?
你也是斗士吗
I mean,that's what's going on here,right?
关在这里的都是那么回事吧
What's the problem?
怎么了
You got something stuck in your hand?
啥东西卡手里了吗
Take it easy,all right? I've been there.
别激动 我能理解
When life's not treating you so good,
当生活不顺遂的时候
you blame the first guy you see,but it seems to me,
你总会指责眼前的人 现在貌似指的就是我
we're kind of in the same boat here.
咱俩其实是一条船上的
We should be working together,
咱俩应该通力合作
planning on how to get the hell out of here.
看看怎么逃出这里
What is wrong with your hand,dude?
哥们 你的手怎么了
Your hand.
你的手
You got something in it,or what?
有东西刺进去了 还是怎么着
Let me take a look. Maybe I can help.
让我看看 也许我能帮到你
I know a little first-aid,really.
我懂点急救知识 真的
Scouts,man.
我当过童子军的
Let me take a look.
让我看看
I'm not gonna hurt you.Okay.
我不会伤害你的
Oh,buddy,that is nasty.
哥们儿 真够糟的
No wonder you're a little touchy.
难怪你有点儿暴躁了
All right,now,let me just see if I can get a hold of it.
好的 现在让我试试能不能碰到它
Oh,one quick thing,this is probably gonna hurt!
速战速决 可能会有点儿疼
I have no idea how that got in there,but it's out now.
不知道它是怎么扎进去的 但是现在已经拔♥出♥来♥了
As appetizing as that might've looked to me at one time,I'm... I'm sort of doing a no-meat thing,
过去这些肉食可能会很吸引我但我现在改吃素了
so if we could...
所以能不能...
Wait a minute.
慢着
What kind of meat...
什么肉...
Has a tattoo?
会有刺青啊
We've wanted a blutbad for our games for quite a while,
我们期盼狼人参赛许久
and thanks to sauly,we've got one.
感谢Sauly 现在有了
Don't thank that little ferret so fast.
先别这么快♥感♥谢那只鼬精
I'm not gonna fight.
我不会打的
Oh,you can fight...
不打...
Or you can die,it's entirely up to you.
便是死 全由你决定
But you're getting in the ring.
但你必须上角斗场
Get him ready.
让他准备好
And,just in case you're thinking about fighting before you get in the ring...
以免你上场前就想动手...
That's the spirit.
就得有这种精神
Mr. Taymor?
Taymor先生
It's detective griffin.
我是Griffin警探
Leo taymor.
Leo Taymor
Leo taymor.
Leo Taymor
No.
不
Yeah,where are you?
你在哪里
In a tack room at Taymor's house.
在Taymor家的马具室里
Found some horses and a whole lot of weapons for some nasty hand to hand.
找到些马匹和一堆打斗用的武器
What about Taymor?
Taymor呢
Not here. Where are you?
不在这儿 你在哪
I'm about three miles up jordan creek road at a barn at the end of the road.
我在乔登湾路三里外一条小路尽头的谷仓里
Monroe got a lead on a fight tonight.
Monroe找到了今晚角斗的线索
How? Some bookie he knows.
怎么找的 他认识些赌注经纪人
My guess is,Taymor's there.
我猜Taymor就在那
I'm coming to you.
我去找你
Bring back-up.
带上后援
Haec lowen turpis elit!
欢迎来到狻猊斗场
Grata ludos leo.
感谢大家观摩比赛
Hoc vespere...
今晚...
"Sanguinis lavacro"
"大灰狼"
facies maximis...
要面对最强的对手...
Propugnator dimitri!
常胜角斗士Dimitri
Wish to hell I knew what that meant.
真希望我能明白他在喊啥
Arma sumo vestri!
选好武器吧
Dude,hang on,man.
兄弟 慢着
I'm the guy who pulled the thing out of your hand,remember?
我帮你把手上的东西拔了出来 记得吗
We got no beef.
我们无怨无仇
Oh,crap.
糟糕
Come on,blutbad! Kill the blutbad!
加油 狼人 干掉那头狼
Fight's over. Let him go.
角斗结束了 放他走
Leo,that's an appropriateNname for a lowen.
Leo 这名字真适合狻猊
Monroe!
Monroe
You're a grimm. Unbelievable.
难以置信 你是格林
Monroe,get out of there.
Monroe 快出去
He stays. This is a fight to the death.
他得留下 这是生死战
Yeah?***
是吗 就算是 死的也是你
Go ahead,shoot.
动手 开枪啊
Today is a good day to die with honor...
今天是带着荣耀而死的好日子...
Amongst my brothers,who won't hesitate to take revenge.
我的兄弟们巴不得复仇
The privilege of leaving the lowen games alive belongs only to the champion.
活着离开狻猊游戏的唯一条件就是赢
Those are the rules.
那是规则
One more step and he dies.
再走一步 他就死定了
We're both gonna die.
我们都会死的
But the blutbad dies first.
但狼人得先上路
Stop it.
住手
I'll fight in the blutbad's place,for both of us.
我替他打一架 为我们俩而战
Wait!
等等
You said the privilege of leaving alive belongs to the champion.
你说过活着离开的条件是赢
We don't allow guns.
用枪可不行
And why should I trust you? You shouldn't.
我凭什么相信你 你不必相信
But you don't really have a choice,do you?
但你别无选择了吧
Give me the gun,get in the ring,or the blutbad dies.
把枪给我 进角斗场否则狼人就得死
We have a new challenger. Hey,get off me.
新的挑战者来了 放开我
And this one is going to be a very special contestant.
他将是一名无比特殊的参赛者
Oh,dude.
兄弟
Forgive me,father,for I have sinned.
宽恕我 神父 我有罪
But that's not why you're here.
但这不是你来此的原因
No.
的确
I have an issue with a fellow parishioner.
我与一位教民有些过节
He has... Lost respect.
他...不再敬畏
So we have one who has strayed.
有人迷失了
I'm afraid so.
恐怕是的
You've made an attempt to return him to the fold?
你是否试图将他引回正途
I have,but he no longer fears the sword...
我试过了 但他不再害怕正义之剑...
Here or hereafter.
不管是现在 抑或是未来
Sometimes the lost lamb is the most important to god.
有时迷失的羔羊对主而言最为重要
Is he beyond redemption?
他无可救药了吗
Unfortunately.
很不幸 是的
So you don't need my forgiveness.
那你不需要我的宽恕
No.
不
I need your wrath.
我需要您的神谴
When? Now.
何时 现在
Give me a few minutes to get changed.
给我点时间换衣服
"as it was before... "
"生如尘来"
"so shall it be again."
"死归土去"
Hace lowen turpis elit!
狻猊们 大家好
Grata ludos leo.
欢迎来到比赛
You're crazy,nick.
你疯了 Nick
Well,maybe that'll help.
疯狂或许反倒有用
All right,what are his weaknesses?
好了 他有何弱点
He doesn't have any.
他刀枪不入
Hank is coming here with back-up.
Hank马上带后援来了
I just need to buy a little bit of time.
我只需多争取一点时间
This isn't gonna take that long.
你打不了多久的
Arma sumo vestri!
开始角斗吧
oh,man.All right,here we go.
伙计 好的 来吧
Listen to me. All right...
听我说
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表