剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
Retchid Kat!
邋遢猫
They love you.
他们可迷你了
Kill 'em.
秒杀他们
No, no, no, no.
停 停 停 停
Mr. Brimley, it is a violin, not a saw.
布里姆利先生 你拉的是小提琴 不是锯
We only have till Saturday to get this right.
我们周六就得把曲子排好
We can stay here all night if we have to.
实在不行 今晚就熬通宵
Carter, dude, get it right.
卡特 老兄 好好拉
Again from the 14th.
从第14小节重新开始
Ooh, smoothies.
在做思慕雪啊
I need some ice.
我需要些冰块
It's in the freezer.
冰块在冰箱里 不在我身上
I'm just warming up first.
我先热热身
It's gonna be cold over there.
开冰箱很冷的
You should've started this earlier.
你应该早点"下手"
I think we have a problem.
看来遇到了点小麻烦
All right. We can go upstairs.
好吧 我们可以上楼去
With the ice. There isn't any.
我是说冰块 全化了
Oh, no.
不会吧
It's warm. Everything's gonna spoil.
冰箱不制冷了 东西会坏掉的
How much of this do you think we can fit in the blender?
里面有多少东西可以塞进搅拌机里?
Yeah, Burkhardt.
喂 我是伯克哈德
Where?
哪里
Detectives Burkhardt and Griffin,
伯克哈德和格里芬警探
This is assistant principal Grace Kaplan.
这是副校长 格瑞斯·卡普兰
She found the body about an hour ago.
她大约一小时前发现了尸体
Says it's Paul Lawson, a music teacher here.
死者是保罗·劳森 学校的音乐老师
He was the director of the music program.
他是音乐会的指挥
I just can't believe this has happened.
真不敢相信会发生这种事
It's so horrible.
太可怕了
Well, do you want to tell us what happened?
你能告诉我们发生了什么吗
I saw the car when I came in this morning.
我早上到学校的时候看到了他的车
It's a little unusual for anyone to be here before me,
但平时一般没人来得比我早
that's why I walked over to the car.
所以我就想过去看个究竟
I'm sorry. It's okay.
不好意思 没关系
Looks to me like it happened sometime last night.
依我看 命案发生在昨晚
He's been dead for a few hours.
人已经死了几个小时了
Car's locked. We kept it that way.
车门锁着 我们没动过
Got some evidence inside, didn't want it to get away.
车里有证据 我们不想破坏
Death by rat? Looks like.
是被老鼠咬死的吗 看来是的
Oh, god, rats. I can't stand rats.
天啊 我最受不了老鼠了
Coroner here? Yeah. Waiting for you.
验尸官到了吗 到了 在等你们
So is Animal Control.
动物管制局的人也到了
Nobody wants to open the door until you guys give the okay.
你们不下令 没人愿意打开车门
Fingerprints done?
指纹采集完了吗
Yeah, we're good to go.
我们都准备好了
Open it up.
开车门吧
Let's go.
开门
We also found some cages in the bushes
我们还在灌木丛里发现了几个笼子
you should look at.
需要你们过目
Whoever chucked these didn't
看来扔笼子的人
make much of an effort to hide them.
没花什么心思隐藏证据
Geiger Pest Control. We know them?
盖格病虫害防治公♥司♥ 有资料吗
They're in northeast Portland, by the river.
在波特兰东北部的河边
According to the assistant principal,
根据副校长的说法
Lawson was here late last night
劳森昨天在学校
rehearsing for a school performance
为周六的演出
supposed to happen on Saturday.
排练到很晚
Glad I'm not a ticket holder.
幸好我没买♥♥票
Anyone see him leave? Still checking.
有人看到他离开吗 还在查
But we got names of the four students he was rehearsing.
不过我们已经拿到了四个排练学生的名单
Nice house.
房♥子真不错
Nice cars.
车也不错
And bad things still happen.
但也难逃厄运
What time did practice end?
排练几点结束的
A little after 10:00.
十点刚过
Did Lawson leave with you?
劳森是跟你们一起走的吗
No. He always stays to close up.
没有 他总是留到最后锁门
Did anybody see him leave the building?
有人看到他出教学楼了吗
Did any of you see anything strange when you left?
有谁走的时候看到了奇怪的事情
Anything unusual?
或是不对劲的地方吗
Maybe a car you hadn't seen before?
比如陌生车辆
Somebody standing around?
或是陌生人之类的
We just went to our cars and left.
我们当时直接上车走了
It was late, so we had to get home.
时间太晚了 我们都急着赶回家
We still had homework.
我们还有作业要做
Did Dr. Lawson seem a little nervous last night?
劳森教授昨晚看起来紧张吗
Maybe a little upset?
或者焦虑之类的
Yes, but that was, um-- that was just Dr. Lawson.
是有点 但劳森教授生性如此
We found some cages in the brush
我们在停车场旁边的灌木丛里
near the parking lot.
发现了几个笼子
Did you see anybody near there when you left for your cars?
你们取车的时候 看到那边有人吗
What kind of cages?
什么样的笼子
Used for trapping rodents.
关啮齿动物用的
No.
没有
Well, if you can think of anything else...
好吧 如果你们想起别的线索...
Roddy Geiger went to our school.
罗迪·盖格去我们学校了
Who?
谁
His dad's an exterminator.
他爸爸是个害虫防治员
Geiger Pest Control?
盖格病虫害防治公♥司♥吗
Roddy wouldn't do this.
罗迪不会做这种事
Geiger's son goes to your school.
盖格的儿子在你们学校上学
He did.
以前是
He was suspended a couple days ago.
他几天前被停学了
Why?
为什么
If this is about that situation,
如果这跟案件有关的话
maybe you'd better speak to the school.
你最好去问校方
That's a very troubled boy.
他是个问题学生
I don't think it's appropriate to talk to the kids about him.
我觉得在学生面前谈论他不太合适
Nice house.
房♥子"不错"嘛
Yeah. Nice cars.
是啊 车也"不错"
Nice music.
音乐是真的不错
It's coming from over there.
声音是从那边传来的
Captivated audience.
听众很入迷
Roddy Geiger? Yeah?
你是罗迪·盖格吗 对
I'm detective Burkhardt,
我是伯克哈德警探
this is detective Griffin.
这位是格里芬警探
Pretty good on that violin.
你琴拉得不错
What do you want? Wanna ask you a few questions.
你们有什么事吗 想问你几个问题
You cops?
你们是条子吗
Yeah, we've been called worse.
对 这还算叫得好听的了
What do you want here? Are you Mr. Geiger?
你们过来干嘛 你是盖格先生吗
You're here about that teacher dying, aren't you?
你们是为那老师的死来的 对吧
I heard all about it.
我都听说了
Well, we had nothing to do with it.
我们跟那案子没有半点关系
Take it easy, sir. We just want to ask a few questions.
别上火 先生 我们只想问几个问题
Who died?
谁死了
Dr. Lawson was found dead in his car this morning.
我们今早发现劳森教授死在车里
What?
什么
You don't talk to them until I find out
在我弄清他们的来意之前
what they're gonna do.
不许跟他们说话
What are you gonna do, arrest us?
你们想干什么 逮捕我们吗
You gonna arrest me? You gonna arrest my boy?
你们想逮捕我和我儿子吗
Sir, you need to calm down.
先生 你需要冷静
Don't tell me to calm down.
别跟我说冷静
I know what's going on here.
我知道这是怎么回事
They're trying to blame us for what happened up there,
他们想让我们为案子负责
and I'm tired of them treating us like garbage.
他们不把咱们当人看 我受够了
Stop. Take your hands off of him.
停 不准动我儿子
Don't move, leave him alone.
别动 放开他
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表