剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
He took a bite out of his killer?
他从凶手身上咬下一块肉
Looks like it. Makes for some good DNA.
看样子是 做DNA检测倒是方便
Why kill the owner of a tea and spice shop?
为什么要杀了茶叶香料店的店主
How much money could there be in a place like this?
这种地方能有多少钱可抢
Maybe he was dealing under the table.
他可能在做黑市交易
I've checked this guy out once before.
我以前调查过这个家伙
Fuchsbau, right?
你是狐妖 对吧
Oh, my god.
哦 天呐
There's a basement.
这里有个地下室
Awful lot of herbs and spices.
草药和香料真不少啊
Yeah, who knows what all this stuff is?
这么多东西 谁能认得过来
We'd better get it all tested.
最好都拿去检测
We've gotta check phone records and find next of kin.
咱们得查电♥话♥记录 找到他的亲属
I got a Rosalee Calvert, victim's sister.
我查到罗莎莉·卡弗特 死者的姐姐
Listed as beneficiary, lives in Seattle.
被列为受益人 住在西雅图
You want me to make the call?
需要我打给她吗
No, it's my turn.
不用 我来吧
Hello? Is this Rosalee Calvert?
喂 是罗莎莉·卡弗特吗
Yes.
对
This is detective Burkhardt
我是伯克哈特警官
From the Portland Police Department.
波特兰警署打过来的
Uh, you have a brother, Frederick Calvert?
你有个弟弟叫费德里克·卡弗特
Yes.
对
Okay, let's see.
好了 让我看看
Time for blood of the deceived.
该加受诱者的血了
And...
然后
Blood of the deceiver.
还有诱骗者的血
Detectives Burkhardt, Griffin,
伯克哈德警探 格里芬警探
this is Rosalee Calvert.
这是罗莎莉·卡弗特
I'm sorry you had to come down here
很抱歉在这样的情况下
under these circumstances.
还叫你到这里来
Please, sit down.
请坐吧
Who killed him?
是谁杀了他
We don't know yet.
我们还不知道
What do you know?
你们知道什么
He was killed in an apparent robbery.
他死于一场抢劫案
Since no money was taken,
因为店内的钱没有被盗
we assume they were after something in the shop.
我们认为劫匪的目标是店里的东西
He was able to set off the emergency alarm,
他设法按下了报♥警♥器
so we don't know if they got what they were after.
所以我们也不知道劫匪是否拿到了东西
What do you know about your brother's business?
你对你哥哥的生意了解多少
He sold tea, spices, and herbs.
他出♥售♥茶 香料和草药
Not very complicated.
并不复杂
My brother didn't have any enemies that I know of.
就我所知我哥哥也没有什么敌人
Is that your next question?
你下面是想问这个吧
Do you know if your brother was dealing in anything illegal?
你知道他有没有在做违♥禁♥品♥交易
No, I saw him once a year
不知道 我每年见他一次
and I spoke to him mostly on the phone.
基本靠电♥话♥联♥系♥
I want to bury him.
我想将他下葬
I want to close up his shop and and I wanna go home.
我想关掉他的店 然后回家
So what do I have to do to get that done?
我要如何解决这些事
Lab reports are in.
检验结果出来了
I'd like to go to the shop. Can I do that?
我想去店里看看 可以吗
Well, we are done with our investigation,
我们的调查已经结束了
But one of us will have to go with you
但你去时必须有我们的人在场
until we know forensics are done.
直到取证结束
We don't know if that's all your brother's blood.
我们不确定那些是否全是你哥哥的血
All right, he might have taken a bite out of the killer.
他可能咬了杀手一口
I didn't hurt your brother.
我没伤害过你哥哥
I'm not gonna hurt you.
我也不会伤害你的
Do you know anything about gallenblase?
你知道胆囊吗
Human gallbladder.
人类胆囊
I know what it is.
我知道那是什么
Did you know your brother was dealing?
你知道你哥哥在出♥售♥那东西吗
No.
不知道
He was being supplied by geiers.
之前有一伙鹰怪为他提供货源
Is that who killed him?
杀他的是鹰怪吗
That was my first thought.
我一开始也这么认为
But I think whoever killed him was after something else.
但我认为杀他的人要的是别的东西
What?
什么东西
I was hoping you could tell me.
我还想问你呢
I have no idea what he has in here.
我不知道他这里都有什么
But I'll look.
但我会查查的
Yeah? Went over the lab reports.
怎么 我看了检验报告
We've got a big fat nothing.
一点问题都没查到
Just like the sign says-- herbs, spices, and teas.
和招牌上一样 草药 香料 茶
A few are poisonous, but none are illegal.
部分有毒 但没有违♥禁♥品♥
You get anything?
你查到什么了吗
Not yet.
还没
I think the sister's clean.
我认为他妹妹是清白的
I'm coming back.
我马上回去
If you can think of anything...
如果你想起什么...
or if you need anything, just--
或需要什么
Just all me.
打电♥话♥给我就好
You're not at all what I expected.
你和我想象的完全不同
Yeah.
没错
If you find out anything--
如果你查到什么..
I'll call you.
会通知你的
Doesn't it hurt?
不疼吗
What do you think?
你觉得呢
Well, you shouldn't have shot him!
你不该开枪打死他的
He wasn't chomping on your leg.
他要的又不是你的腿
Ah, police are gonna be all over this thing now.
现在好了 警♥察♥全扑上来了
We're going back. What?
我们得回去 什么
We left a fortune in there.
我们留了一罐宝贝在那里
Cops don't know what we're after
警♥察♥不知道我们要的是什么
and they'll be done going over the place by now.
他们现在也应该搜查完了
Give me the needle.
把针给我
Give it to me.
给我
Hey, how you doing?
嘿 还好吗
Hi. This is embarrassing.
嗨 说来有点难为情
I just stopped by to leave you some cookies.
我过来给你送点饼干
Yeah?
为什么
I was doing some baking
我刚刚在烤饼干
and I thought I wouldn't be here
然后想到若不是因为你
if it wasn't for you, so here I am.
我早就不在了 所以就过来了
You know, you already bought me dinner.
你已经请我吃晚饭了
I know I didn't have to do this.
我知道我没必要这么做
But you saved my life, and believe it or not,
但你救了我的命 而无论你是否相信
that meant something to me.
这对我意义非凡
It's hard to know how to repay that.
我都不知道该怎么报答你
This is more for me than it is for you.
我这么做与其说是为了你不如说是为自己
You might not even like chocolate chip cookies.
你可能根本不喜欢巧克力饼干
Well, in fact, I do.
其实 我还挺喜欢的
And that was very nice of you.
而且非常感谢
Maybe I should have a bite.
也许我应该咬一口尝尝
Maybe you should wait till I'm gone
也许你应该等我走了再吃
in case you don't like them.
以防你不喜欢
I'm a brave soul.
我很勇敢的
Mmm.
不错
Do we have a verdict?
有什么评价吗
We do.
有
They're incredible.
太棒了
Don't go giving those away.
别给其他人吃
I made them just for you.
我专为你做的
Uh, nothing in the spice shop was illegal.
香料店里没有任何违禁物品
It's really a shame. He was a nice guy.
太可惜了 他是个挺不错的人
Is there anything in these reports
这报告里会有什么东西
that someone would kill for?
值得某人拼死相寻
I'm sure there is.
我想肯定有
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表