剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
I'm not gonna risk it, and neither are you.
我不能冒这个险 你也不准
I understand why you wanna get him.
我理解你想抓他的心情
I'd feel the same way.
我也感同身受
But protective custody, that's my call, not yours.
但你需不需要保护是我做主 而不是你
Once Stark escaped, he had to move fast.
史塔克越狱之后必须四处奔走
We need to check for stolen vehicles,
我们需要核对全州的
assaults, and b&es from here to the state line.
车辆丢失 袭击伤害 非法入室事件
Well, get on it.
去查吧
You know this guy's been shot three times
你知道这个家伙中了3枪
and stabbed twice, right?
被刀刺了2次吧
Yeah. I know.
是的 我知道
Hank,
汉克
the captain's just doing what he thinks is right.
队长只是在做他认为对的事情
What's right for him is not right for me.
他以为对 可我认为不对
Give us 24 hours,
给我们24小时
See if we can't get it done.
我们一定能抓到他
I think I got what you're looking for.
我想我找到了你们需要的线索
68-year-old man reported his car stolen
68岁老人报♥警♥说他的车
from a rest stop on I-5 near the California border.
在加利福尼亚边境的I-5公路休息站被偷
Perp fitting Stark's description drove off
与史塔克用来逃跑车辆相符
in his blue '92 Cadillac coupe de ville,
一辆蓝色92年凯迪拉克威乐
License plate 807-IHO.
车牌号♥807-IHO
If that caddy's in Portland, we'll find it.
如果那辆车在波特兰 我们就能找到
Hey, lady.
你好女士
What are you doing?
你要干什么
Helping you cross the street.
帮您过马路
Oh. Thank you, young man. You're very kind.
谢谢你年轻人 你真好
You're driving. Let's go.
你开车 我们走
So...
那么
What do you know about Stark? What do you mean?
你对史塔克了解多少 什么意思
Where's he from? Does he have any family?
他从哪里来 有没有家人
Maybe we can get ahead of this guy.
也许我们能预测他下一步行动
You know, that was one of the weird things about him.
说起来还真奇怪
He didn't seem to be from anyplace.
他看起来哪里人都不像
No record of where he was born, no record of a family.
没有出生记录 没有家庭记录
It's like this guy just fell out of the sky.
简直就是石头里蹦出来的
Found the caddy. Or what's left of it.
找到凯迪拉克了 或者说剩下的残骸
Blown up in a parking lot across from a city rec facility.
在市娱乐公园旁的停车场爆♥炸♥
20th and Belmont. Wait a minute.
贝尔蒙20号♥ 等等
Isn't that near your old place?
那不是离你以前的家很近吗
I lived a block away when I worked Stark's case.
办理史塔克案时我就住在一街区外
I guess this is my wake-up call.
我猜他是想引起我的注意
Hank, you're not going anywhere.
汉克 你不准去任何地方
Captain!
队长
Right now, the safest place for you is here at the precinct.
现在对你来说 警局最安全的地方
Let's go.
我们走
Any witnesses?
有目击者吗
We had some people on scene when we got here.
我们来时现场有些人
Quite a few of them in the park.
公园里也有不少人
Nobody said anything to us.
但没人向我们报告
You make any determination on the cause?
你确定爆♥炸♥原因了吗
It's obvious somebody meant to do this.
这明显是某人故意为之
No attempt to hide it.
非常高调
Open gas tank, stuffed something inside,
打开油箱门 塞了些东西进去
Lit a match, walked away.
点燃火柴 然后走开
Plates on the caddy are a match for the one that was stolen.
凯迪拉克的车牌跟被偷的一致
Then it's Stark.
是史塔克干的
Thank you.
谢谢你
Need anything else, let us know.
有什么需要 就叫我们
Congenital analgesia.
先天性痛觉缺失
Abnormally dense bones.
骨密度异常之高
Honey?
亲爱的
Juliette?
朱丽叶
Hey, where are you? Hey, on my way home
你在哪里 回家的路上
with fresh ravioli. Where are you?
我买♥♥了刚包好的饺子 你在哪儿
Ooh. I'm in the kitchen.
我在厨房♥里
Good. Boil the water on the stove.
很好 把水放炉子上先烧着
I'll be right there. Will do.
我很快就到家了 没问题
Damn raccoons.
该死的浣熊
Where is he?
他在哪里
Where is he?
他在哪里
Where is he?
他在哪里
Grimm.
格林
Nick!
尼克
Run, run!
快跑 快跑
Nick.
尼克
Call Hank. You have to call Hank.
给汉克打电♥话♥ 你必须给汉克打电♥话♥
He has three bruised ribs and a dislocated shoulder
3条肋骨被打伤 一侧肩膀脱臼
to go along with a mild concussion.
还有轻微脑震荡
Nothing broken, however. He's very lucky.
没有骨折 他很幸运
Thank you.
谢谢你
I've got units posted here at the hospital
我在医院和你家周围
and outside your house, 'round the clock.
部署了全天候警员保护
And I'll have an escort take you home.
我会派人护送你回家
This guy won't get anywhere near you, I promise.
我保证那个家伙不会再靠近你
You know who did this? Yeah.
你知道那人是谁 是的
I've got every cop in the city looking for him.
我已经在全城布控
Trust me, he'll pay for what he's done.
相信我 他会为自己的行为付出代价
Juliette.
朱丽叶
Where's my ravioli?
我的饺子呢
I spilled the water.
我把水撒了
Yeah, you did.
是啊
You probably saved my life.
你很可能救了我的命
I'm sorry.
对不起
It's not your fault.
这不是你的错
I'm so sorry, Juliette, it is.
我很抱歉 朱丽叶 这是我的错
It happened in our house...
这事发生在我们家里
with you.
在你身上
I'll be fine. So will the house.
我没事 家里也没事
Nick, you need to rest.
尼克 你需要休息
I love you so much.
我真的好爱你
I love you too.
我也爱你
Go to sleep.
睡吧
I'll be back in the morning.
我早上回来看你
Hey, I'm actually glad you called.
我很高兴你打电♥话♥给我
I found out a whole bunch more information
我发现了很多关于表的信息
about that watch. Yeah, it was--
对 它是...
What?
什么
What?
有这事
Would you like me to stay inside with you?
要我在屋里陪你吗
No, no. I'm--I'm...
不 不用 我...
I'm fine. I have a lot to do.
我没事 还有许多东西要收拾
Well, we'll be right outside.
好吧 我们就在外面
We'll have two cars, one on each street,
马路两边各有一辆车
with all entrances covered.
所有入口都盯住了
Good night.
晚安
Run!
跑
Stark went after Nick at his house.
史塔克跟着尼克到家
Must've followed him home sometime
一定是烧了车之后
after he blew up the car.
盯上他的
He was probably watching the whole thing,
也许他就在那注视着一切
Waiting for me. When I didn't show,
想等我出来 可我没有
He took my partner. Yeah.
他就对我的搭档下手 对
That's kind of what we were thinking.
我们猜测是这样
Was Juliette there?
朱丽叶也在场吗
Yeah, for part of it. A good thing too.
开始没在 幸亏她回来
If she hadn't come home, who knows?
要不是她 后果不堪设想
She okay? She didn't get hurt.
她没事吧 没有受伤
That son of a bitch.
那个混♥蛋♥
Hank. I'm going to see Nick.
汉克 我要去看尼克
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表