剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
Where are the detonators?
雷♥管♥呢
Flynn has them. I don't have them.
在弗林那里 不在我这
They're your responsibility. I packed them.
是你负责保管的 我装到包里了
Well, I don't see them.
那我怎么没看到
Well, take your head out of your ass.
别闭着眼睛瞎捣腾
Wipe your eyes.
仔细点找
How about I blow a hole in your head
我给你脑袋上打个洞
and let in some light?
帮你透透气怎么样
I have an idea.
我有个主意
I kill you both and do this alone.
我把你俩都杀了 然后自己单干
You looked in the wrong bag.
你找错包了
We have a job to do.
我们有任务在身
Give me the drill.
把电钻给我
Damn, I know this place.
该死 我认识这个地方
Bought my second engagement ring from this guy.
我第二枚订婚戒指就是在他店里买♥♥的
Hey, looks like they came in through the front door
看样子他们是在今晚打烊之后
just after he closed for the night.
从前门闯入的
Find a body?
发现尸体了吗
Oh, yeah. Samuel Bertram.
那是当然 山缪·伯特伦
Ah, I was afraid of that. He's in the vault.
果然不出所料 他在金库里
Probably thought he was safe... in the safe.
他大概觉得待在保险柜里...很保险
Surveillance tape?
有监控录像带吗
Thieves found the camera, ripped it out of the wall.
盗贼发现了摄像头 把它从墙上扯了下来
Probably took it with them.
大概带走了
This was a professional job.
这手法挺老练啊
Yeah, they knew what they were doing.
没错 看来他们是有备而来
Sam was a big-time numismatic.
山姆是个一流的钱币收藏家
What is that, some kind of religion?
什么意思 那是种教派吗
In a way, yeah.
可以这么说
Coins.
崇拜钱币
They are not here.
不在这里面
What are you talking about? They have to be here.
你这是什么意思 肯定在这里面
I don't see them. We didn't get them.
我没看到 我们没得手
They were in the vault. We got everything in the vault.
明明就在金库里 我们把金库都搬空了
Then where the hell are they?
那到底跑哪去了
Well, don't look at me.
看我♥干♥嘛
I am looking at you.
看的就是你
Two years,
我花了两年时间
six countries, I worked this.
跑了六个国家 就为了这一件事
You were in the backseat.
你当时坐在后座
Oh, you're saying I took them?
你的意思是我拿的吗
I'm saying, "Empty your pockets."
我的意思是让你把口袋掏空
Both of you.
你们俩都是
Empty yours, you son of a bitch.
你先掏 狗♥杂♥种♥
How do we know you didn't take them?
说不定是你拿的呢
Shoot me if you're gonna shoot me.
想打死我就尽管开枪吧
There's nothing in my pockets.
我口袋里什么都没有
Then they still gotta be there.
那肯定还在店里
Where are you going?
你要去哪
I'm going back.
回店里
What are you doing? I'm going with him.
你拉我♥干♥嘛 我要跟他一起去
You two are not leaving me here alone.
你们俩不准扔下我一个人
What if he's got them?
万一他已经拿到手了呢
How do I know you two aren't working together?
我怎么知道你俩是不是一伙的
Because he just left
他都走了
and I'm standing here with you, you moron.
我还跟你在这耗着 你说是不是一伙的
You really think he has them?
你真觉得在他手里吗
Well, I don't have them.
反正不在我手里
Well, maybe that's exactly what you two want me to think.
可能是你俩串通好一起骗我呢
He's coming back.
他回来了
Here we go.
放在这里
You got it? Yep.
你抓紧了吗 嗯
Which one of these stores has a surveillance camera
这附近有哪家店安装了监控摄像头
covering the street?
能覆盖整条街
There's a bank on the corner.
街角有家银行
Start with that, work your way down.
从那里着手 一路查下来
If we're lucky.
希望我们够幸运
You want the footage at the precinct?
需要把录像带送回局里吗
ASAP.
越快越好
Damn it, I saw that car.
该死 我见过这辆车
What?
什么
Yeah, the guy we passed on the street tonight--
我们今晚在街上碰到的那个家伙
he was driving that car.
开的就是这辆车
Can we get the plates? Hold up.
能看清车牌吗 稍等
Most of it.
基本能看清
New York plates. Long way from home.
纽约牌照 看来是远道而来啊
They're probably bogus, but run them anyway.
很可能是伪造的 不过还是去查一下吧
Yeah, and put out an APB.
对这个牌照发出通缉
Parker.
帕克
We get you out of bed for nothing?
半夜把你吵醒不会一无所获吧
If you did, Nick, I wouldn't be calling.
如果真是那样 我就不会打给你了
Don't you wish you hadn't come back?
后悔回来了吧
You killed them.
你杀了他们
Ironically, they killed each other.
讽刺的是 他们是互相残杀
It was dark.
屋里太黑了
I thought I saw you in Lisbon.
我好像在里斯本看到过你
Yeah, that was my mistake.
是啊 那是我的失误
The coins aren't here.
那几枚钱币不在这里
Figured that out.
我就知道
So where are they?
它们在哪
If I knew, you think I would have come back?
我要是知道 你觉得我还会回来吗
I don't know.
我不知道
Those coins make people do a lot of strange things.
那几枚钱币逼人做了不少意想不到的事
Face down on the floor.
趴在地上
Now...
来
Why don't we start...
我们何不先谈谈...
with what the hell are we doing in Portland?
来波特兰此行的目的是什么
I caught up with Stanislav in Morocco.
我在摩洛哥碰上了斯坦尼斯拉夫
The blast didn't kill him.
他并非死于爆♥炸♥
Didn't help him much.
虽说伤他不轻
But it's not what did him in. I wasn't sure at first.
但却没要了他的命 我开始还不确定
I was expecting a pierced lung or a fatal concussion.
我以为他会有肺穿孔或严重脑震荡
But it appears his system just completely shut down.
但经检查发现 他属于猝死
Heart attack?
心脏病发作吗
Nope, but I started digging.
不是 但我做了解剖
Guess what I found in his stomach.
猜我在他胃里发现了什么
Dinner.
晚餐
If you like to eat money.
除非他爱吃钱
I prefer to spend it.
反正我更爱把钱拿来花
I guess he was really trying to take it with him.
看来他真的很想把它们独"吞"
Flip side's kind of interesting.
反面的图案有点意思
It's got to be German.
肯定是德国货
Yeah, it looks older than that.
看起来比二战的年代更久远
Must be valuable if he swallowed them.
既然他要吞掉 说明这肯定很值钱
Is that what killed him?
是这几枚金币要了他的命?
His brain, stomach, and intestines were all inflamed.
他的脑部和肠胃都出现了红肿
But gold doesn't usually get that kind of allergic reaction.
但金子一般不会引起那种过敏反应
Could it have been a drug reaction?
会不会是药物反应
Tox isn't back yet.
毒理学报告还没下来
Hey, what are you doing? Taking them.
你这是要干嘛 把它们拿走
But I think I should hold on to those until the toxicology--
我认为在毒理报告下来之前 应该由我来保管
It is still evidence.
这也属于警方证据
Could be why they blew the vault.
他们炸毁金库可能就是为了这些金币
Burkhardt.
伯克哈德
Where?
在哪
Okay.
好
They found the BMW.
宝马车找到了
But guys--
可是伙计们...
Guys?
伙计们
What do we got? Where is it?
什么情况 车在哪里
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表