剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
Bis Spater, alligator.
回见
Bis Spater.
回见
We arrested a guy tonight,
我们今晚抓住了一个人
And during the interview,
审讯他的时候
he said something pretty weird.
他说了些奇怪的话
What did he say?
他说了什么
He said he knew someone from Rhinebeck.
他说他认识一个莱茵贝克人
Rhinebeck, New York, where you were born?
纽约的莱茵贝克吗 你出生的地方
Yeah.
没错
He said he was with a woman 18 years ago,
他说他18年前曾经爱过一个女人
but she left him when her sister died in an accident.
但那个女人在自己姐姐车祸去世后跟他分手了
And she left him to take care of her sister's kid.
因为她要去抚养她姐姐的孩子
Wait a minute. Was he talking about your aunt Marie?
等等 他说的是玛丽姨妈吗
I don't know. You didn't ask?
我不知道 你没问问他
Look, I couldn't.
我不能问
You know, it's a police investigation.
那时候我在审讯他
I can't bring my personal life into it.
我不能谈及我的私生活
He could use it against me,
否则他可能会利用这些
and I don't even know if he's telling me the truth.
而且我不能确定他说的是不是真话
Well, how do you find out?
你准备怎么搞清楚
I have to do some digging.
我要去仔细查查
Okay.
好主意
How can I help?
我能帮上什么忙吗
All right, so his name is Farley Kolt.
他的名字叫法利·柯尔特
And I want to know if he was living in Rhinebeck
我想知道他说自己在莱茵贝克住过
when he said he was.
是不是真话
Why did you cut him open?
你为什么要解剖他
To determine the cause of death.
查清他的死因
What did you find out?
你查到了什么
Only tell me if you want to live.
想活命就老实交待
He was poisoned.
他是中毒死的
The coins.
是硬币
You found the coins. Where are they?
你找到了硬币 它们在哪
I--the police took them.
我...警♥察♥把它们拿走了
When?
什么时候
A few hours ago.
几个小时之前
What are you gonna do?
你要做什么
I swear I don't know what happened.
我发誓我什么都不知道
I promise.
我保证
Hey.
嘿
How you feeling?
感觉好点了吗
Guilty.
略自责
I don't know what came over me last night.
我不知道我昨天中什么邪了
I go to the edge sometimes,
我有时候也会濒临崩溃
but I almost never go over.
但从没真崩过
Happens.
难免的
What do we got?
我们有什么线索了
We got an I.D. on the other set of prints from the house.
我们查明了另外一个从房♥子里采集的指纹的身份
Soledad Marquesa.
索莱达·马克萨
The guy who got away last night.
昨晚逃走的那个人
Yeah. Pretty lengthy criminal career in Europe.
在欧洲有过相当长的犯罪史
Known to associate with our two dead thieves,
是我们那两名死掉的小贼
Flynn and hans. What about Kolt?
弗林和汉斯的同伙 那柯尔特呢
Well, ballistics cleared him on the shooting.
根据弹道分♥析♥报告 开枪的不是他
But we still don't know if he was involved in the heist.
但我们还不清楚他有没有参与抢劫
I wanna take a closer look at this guy.
我想深入调查那个家伙
He did have this in his possession.
他身上有这个
Hotel deluxe.
豪华酒店房♥卡
Checked in two nights ago.
两晚前登记入住
Well, what are we doing here?
那咱们还等啥
Let's get a warrant.
快去申请搜查令
Yes, sir?
您好 长官
I want you to call a press conference 2:00 today.
你今天下午两点组织一场新闻发布会
Today, sir? Here at the precinct.
今天吗 长官 就在局里
All officers and personnel are required to attend.
所有警官和相关人员必须出席
Yes, sir.
好的 长官
Can I say what it's about?
我能问问是为了什么吗
The present state of law enforcement in our city.
关于我们这个城里的执法现状
Thanks.
谢谢
If we need anything else, we'll let you know.
如果我们还需要什么会叫你的
Okay.
好的
I got a suitcase.
我找到个行李箱
You find anything?
你找到什么了吗
Couple of armani suits,
几套阿曼尼西装
two pair of mephisto shoes,
两双梅菲斯特鞋
and a pair of commando boots.
还有双军靴
You know, I found some black clothing in the dresser.
我在梳妆台里找到了些黑衣服
You thinking Black Ops? I don't know.
你想到使命召唤7了吗 不知道
But he was pretty cool under the interrogation.
不过我审问他的时候他确实有点牛逼哄哄的
Who wants to bet he's moving drugs?
我猜他是毒贩子 来不来赌一把
Huh, what do you know?
哈 意料之外啊
There's actually film in there.
居然是部电影
1943?
This letter's in German.
用德语写的
Any idea what Streng Geheim means?
你知道"斯传哥海"是什么意思吗
I imagine "Top secret," Like this one in english,
我猜是"最高机密" 这变用英语写着呢
Dated June, 1945.
1945年6月
O.S.S.
O.S.S.
Office of strategic services.
是战略事务局
That's a precursor to the C.I.A.
中情局的前身
I knew there was something freaky about this guy.
我就知道这家伙肯定有什么古怪
Who signed that?
谁签的字
W. Donovan.
多诺万
"This letter will serve as background information
这封信将为寻找
relevant to the discovery of the imperial coins
帝国硬币提供相关背景信息
by the 101st airborne at the Kehlstein Haus.
空军101号♥写于鹰巢
April, 1945.
1945年4月
Ten coins were thought to exist,
我们相信共存在10枚硬币
three in a lead-lined box were discovered here.
在这里发现了三枚装在铅盒里的硬币
They are being relocated to allied headquarters.
它们正在被转移至盟军总部
Under guard to be placed in a vault.
并将被安置在处于严密监控之中的地下室里
Emission spectro-chemical analysis has revealed
据发射光谱化学分♥析♥
that the coins contain gold, arsenic, and mercury.
硬币含有金 砷 汞
Because of their toxicity, under no circumstances
由于这些元素的毒性
are the coins to be handled."
任何情况下都不能直接触摸硬币
Now they tell me.
好吧我懂了
You really think those coins
你真觉得那些硬币
could actually physically affect somebody?
能影响人的心智吗
You were pretty edgy last night.
你昨天不就被影响了
It was weird.
那感觉超奇怪
I was pumped, posessed.
好似妖魔附体 上气不接下气
It was like a-- like a man on fire.
就像被点燃了一样
And the captain took the coins.
队长把硬币拿走了
He said he was going to take them to evidence.
他说他要把硬币拿去做证物
I hope he did.
希望他确实那么做了
Griffin.
格林芬
What?
什么
When did that happen?
什么时候
Yeah, okay.
好 我知道了
Parker was put in the hospital.
帕克被送进医院了
She was pistol whipped last night.
她昨天晚上被人用枪砸了
Apparently whoever did it
显然干这事儿的人
was interested in our dead jeweler.
对我们的珠宝商很有兴趣
Soledad Marquesa.
索莱达·马克萨
He's going after the coins. All right.
他在追查硬币的下落 没错
You wanna finish up here, I'll see about Parker?
你接着在这搜查 我去看看帕克
Yeah, I'll get the docs translated,
好 我来翻译文件
and look after the coins.
再去查查硬币的事
Sorry, Burkhardt.
抱歉 伯克哈德
Gotta lock up and kick you out.
我要把你赶出去锁门了
Why?
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表