剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
He's been dead at least two days.
他死了起码有两天了
There are no signs of trauma.
没有外伤迹象
Except maybe to Marty.
马蒂可能不这么看
Maybe this is what set him off.
可能就是这事刺♥激♥他杀人的
Or set him free.
也可能是还他自♥由♥
How do you mean?
什么意思
Marty's 40-- never been married.
马蒂四十岁了 没结过婚
He's taken care of his dad all these years.
这些年来一直在照顾他爸爸
Maybe the father- son relationship wasn't all that great.
也许他们父子关系并不好
And he never had a chance to deal with it.
而他也没机会好好处理
I think he's dealing with it now.
他现在正在处理呢
Listen to me very closely...
仔细听我说
Do not take off the neck-brace period.
不要把护颈拿下来
Do not go to the gym.
不要去健身房♥
Do not mow your lawn.
不要割草坪
You are seriously injured by that bus.
你被那辆巴士撞得很严重
Now, start acting like it.
现在开始 就装得像那么回事
What the hell are you doing here?
你怎么来了
You should leave Natalie alone.
你不该去招惹娜塔莉
Excuse me?
你说什么
I want... you to leave her alone.
我要 你离她远一点
Are you asking to die?
你是在找死吗
'cause if you are, you came to the right place.
如果是的话 你还真来对地方了
Let's get something straight--
把话说白了
You don't tell me what to do.
轮不到你对我发号♥施令
I tell you.
你得听我的
That's just the way of this world.
这就是生存法则
You are never going to be any more than what you are--
什么样的人就得认什么样的命
A little rodent with a little rodent's life.
老鼠就是挖洞的命
You are pathetic.
你真可悲
Birthmark loser.
天生的失败者
You are never going to amount to any more than what you are...
你永远没办法摆脱自己的命运
which is nothing.
你不过是个无名之辈
Nothing at all.
完全不值一提
Marty?
马蒂
You brought me flowers?
你给我买♥♥了花?
Beautiful flowers for a beautiful woman.
鲜花就是要送美女嘛
Thank you.
谢谢
They're-- they're lovely.
真漂亮
Is Mason here?
梅森来了吗
He couldn't make it.
他有事来不了
Isn't that his car?
那不是他的车吗
I bought it.
我买♥♥下来了
You bought Mason's Camaro?
你把梅森的[雪佛兰]科迈罗买♥♥下来了
I made us a reservation for dinner.
我为咱俩预订了晚餐
We should celebrate.
我们应该庆祝一下
Celebrate what?
庆祝什么
You're leaving, starting a new life.
你要离开这里 开始新的生活
So am I.
我也是
I-I can't believe he sold you his car.
真不敢相信他会把车卖♥♥给你
He loves this car.
他爱死这辆车了
It was a little more than he could handle.
这事他有点身不由己
Yeah, burkhardt.
喂 伯克哈德
We need to palaver.
我们得谈谈
You don't sound so good.
你听上去不太好啊
Are you all right? I've been better.
你没事吧 感觉不咋地
I'm in the middle of something here.
我现在有点忙
Can it wait? Yeah. I'm not going anywhere.
能等等吗 能 我在家等你
We got Marty Burgess' car. Where?
我们找到马蒂·伯吉斯的车了 在哪
Parked in front of an office building on Grand.
在格兰德大街的一座办公大楼前停着
You have a 20 on Martin Burgess?
你找到马蒂恩·伯吉斯了吗
No, sir, just the car.
没有 警官 只有车
This is the lawyer's office.
那个律师在这里办公
What's Marty got against him?
马蒂跟他有什么过不去的
Well, if he's killed two people,
如果他杀了两个人
and he's living with his dead dad,
还和去世的老爸住在一起的话
I don't think it matters.
那都无所谓了
Going to need an evidence team at
我们这需要一支取证小组
5431 Grand Ave., Suite 204.
格兰德大街5431号♥ 204房♥间
If Marty's car is here and Marty isn't--
如果马蒂的车在而人不在
We better find that Camaro.
我们最好去找那辆科迈罗
I'm very sorry, sir. We're completely booked.
非常抱歉 先生 我们已经订满了
Without a reservation, there's no way we can get you a table.
没有提前预定 我们没办法给您安排座位
I'm sure you'll find a reservation
你肯定能在伯吉斯名下
under the name of Burgess.
找到预定的座位
Certainly, mr. Burgess. This way.
当然了 伯吉斯先生 这边请
I was thinking Seattle or maybe Vancouver.
我在考虑去西雅图或是温哥华
Really?
真的吗
I just thought maybe Eugene.
我觉得去尤金就不错
No.
不行
You got to think bigger, Natalie.
你要有远大的目标 娜塔莉
The only thing that's holding you back is you.
唯一阻止你前进的就是你自己
You're smart, you're pretty--
你聪明又美丽
You can do anything you want.
你想做什么都可以
I wish that was true. Oh, it is.
但愿是真的吧 就是真的
We make our own truth.
我们可以书写自己的真谛
Don't ever let anybody tell you what you can't do.
别让别人羁绊了你前进的脚步
What about your-- your dad?
那你♥爸♥怎么办
Are you going to take him with you?
你要带着他吗
No.
不
I can't.
我不能带
I can't live my life for him anymore.
我不能再为他而活了
I've got to do this for myself.
我这次要为自己而活
That's amazing.
帅呆了
What?
怎么了
I don't know, you're just--
我不知道 你就好像
You seem like a different person.
你好像变了个人似的
Well, maybe you're just getting to know me a little bit better.
也许只是你以前不够了解我
Oh, cool!
太酷了
Just stop it.
别嚷了
Stop it right now!
马上闭嘴
Honey, please. Not now.
亲爱的 现在不是时候
You embarrass me. Just grow up.
你太给我丢脸了 别再孩子气了
Oh, oh, great, great.
好极了
So now we're going to get the tears, huh?
又要掉眼泪了是吗
And that's going to make everything better, isn't it?
眼泪就能弥补一切 是吧
Listen, young man,
听着小伙子
you start acting like a grown-up,
你得表现得像个大人了
or I swear I will stick you in a child seat.
否则我就把你锁在儿童专座里
You hear me?
听到了吗
I asked you a question, and I expect an answer.
我问你问题呢 给我回答
Marty. Stop it.
马蒂 闭嘴
Who the hell do you think you are?
你♥他♥妈♥以为你是谁啊
Talk to him that way again, and you'll find out.
再跟他那么说话 就让你见识见识我是谁
Get away from me.
滚开
Dad! Honey?
爸爸 亲爱的
Dad. You all right?
爸爸 你还好吗
Marty, I think we should go.
马蒂 我们还是走吧
Marty, come on.
马蒂 走吧
I think that what you did for that little boy was...
我感觉你为那个小男孩挺身而出
actually pretty great.
很了不起
I had a dad like that.
我也有个那样的老爸
He scared the hell out of me.
我特别怕他
People like that...
那样的人
they deserve to die.
他们都该去死
Marty, I think you should slow down.
马蒂 我感觉你应该慢点开
Marty, you're already going too fast.
马蒂 你开得太快了
I've gone too slow my whole life.
我这辈子一直磨磨蹭蹭
But not anymore.
以后不会了
Not ever again.
再也不要慢下来了
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表