剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
he'll be good for a week,
那他在接下来的这个礼拜或者十天之内
maybe ten days, tops.
都不会再吃了
He'll just use the time to fatten her up.
他是利用这段时间把她养胖
Whoa. I got a hit.
我闻到了
We're close.
我们离他不远了
Did you really smell him?
你真的闻到他的气味了
Dude, you have no idea.
老兄 你不知道这味道有多浓
Okay, this is as far as we drive.
好吧 我们只能开到这
What, he's over there?
他在那边吗
Oh, he's real close.
他离我们很近
What's that? Wolfsbane.
那是什么 狼毒草
So he won't sense us.
这样他就不会闻到我们的气味了
You're kidding me, right?
你开玩笑的吧
Not if you want to stay alive.
你要是想活命就照做
What are you doing?
你要干吗
Well, you said he was over there.
你不是说他在那吗
Why don't you just call him, tell him you're coming?
你干脆直接打电♥话♥给他得了 告诉他我们要去找他算账了
This way.
走这边啦
Isn't this what the bridge is for?
干嘛放着桥不走非得趟水
Sorry.
不好意思啊
Do I need something like silver bullets?
我是不是需要银弹什么的
What are you, an idiot?
你是白♥痴♥吗
That's his place.
那就是他家
What's happening?
怎么了
I can't guarantee what'll happen if I go any closer.
如果再靠近几步 我保不准会做出什么
It's too dangerous.
这太危险了
I might be on your side. I might be on his side.
我也许会帮你 也许会帮他
I might even go after the girl.
我甚至有可能会伤害那个小女孩
I'm sorry.
很抱歉
But there's nothing more I can do.
但我没办法再帮你了
I'm out of here.
我得赶紧离开
What?
干嘛
I found her.
我找到她了
I want to go home.
我想回家
I told you, you are home.
我说过了 这就是你的家
Where is he?
他在哪
He's in a house
在小溪对面的
on the other side of the stream.
一间房♥子里
But you have to put some of this on first.
但是你得先把这个抹上
What the hell are you doing?
你这是在干嘛
So he doesn't smell us.
这样他就不会闻到我们的气味了
We're not hunting deer.
咱们又不是打猎
Where's backup?
后援呢
You're the only one I called.
我只给你打了电♥话♥
What? I already cried wolf once.
什么 我已经上演过一次"狼来了"
You think they're gonna believe me?
你觉得他们还会信我吗
Come on.
走吧
How'd you find this place?
你是怎么找到这个地方的
Uh, the boots.
跟着鞋印来的
I couldn't sleep,
我睡不着觉
started looking at addresses, this is one of them.
于是就开始查周围的地址 这是其中之一
What's his name? Who?
他叫什么名字 谁
The guy we're looking for.
我们要找的这个家伙
I forgot.
我忘了
You do know there's a bridge, right?
你知道上面有座桥吧
Man.
该死的
You better be right this time, buddy.
你这次最好是没弄错
You saw his boot prints, right?
你的确看到了鞋印 对吧
Yeah.
没错
Up there up by the house.
就在那间房♥子旁边
The exact match?
完全一样吗
From what I could tell, yeah.
反正肉眼看上去一样
You run his plates? I'm still waiting.
你查过他的车牌了吗 我还在等待时机
What's the matter?
怎么了
Do you not trust me?
你不信我吗
Okay, let's do this.
好吧 咱们过去吧
Good evening.
晚上好
Can I help you?
有什么事吗
Sorry to disturb you, sir.
不好意思打扰了
I'm Detective Griffin. This is Detective Burkhardt.
我是格里芬警探 这位是伯克哈德警探
Do you have a few minutes?
你现在有空吗
Of course.
当然
Would you like to come in?
你们想进来坐会吗
That would be great.
再好不过了
We can sit in here.
我们可以在这坐会
Nice pillows.
枕头挺漂亮啊
I did the needlepoint myself.
这花是我自己绣上去的
Not that I tell everyone.
不过我一般不告诉别人
Oh, pot pie's done.
馅饼做好了
Just give me a moment,
请稍等一会儿
and then we can talk.
等我弄好了再聊
Okay?
好吗
Are you kidding me?
你跟我开什么玩笑
Hank, I really believe
汉克 我确信
this is the right guy.
他就是我们要找的凶手
Excuse me, sir?
不好意思 先生
Sorry it's taking so long,
抱歉 让你们久等了
but you know how delicate crusts are.
但你也知道 馅饼的酥皮不好弄
What kind of work do you do?
你是从事什么工作的
I work for the government.
我跟你一样
Like you.
也是公务员
I'm a postman.
我是邮递员
Not the most glamorous job, but I like it.
虽说算不上好工作 但我喜欢
Where were you between the hours
你今天下午
of 2:00 and 4:00 today?
两点到四点之间在哪
On my route.
在投递
I'd like to know what this is all about.
我想知道 你们为什么要问这些问题
This little girl went missing today.
这个小女孩下午失踪了
That's awful.
太糟糕了
You don't think I had anything to do with this, do you?
你不会以为这事跟我有关吧
We have to run down every possibility.
我们任何线索都不能放过
What possibility could have led you to me?
可你们怎么会找上我呢
We're looking for a pair of boots.
我们在找一双靴子
Feel free to look anywhere you want.
你们可以在我家随便找
If this guy had something to hide,
这家伙要是心里有鬼
he would have kicked us out.
他早就把我们赶出去了
I'm leaving. I want to keep my job.
我要走了 我还想保住饭碗呢
Anything else?
还有事吗
No. Thanks for your time.
没事了 谢谢你配合我们工作
We'll see ourselves out.
不用送了
Hank, I'm sorry.
汉克 抱歉
I really thought this time Wait.
我真的以为... 等等
The song.
那首歌♥
What song?
什么歌♥
He was humming the same song,
他在哼的那首歌♥
the one in the dead girl's ipod.
就是遇害少女iPod里放的那首
Hold it.
不许动
Where is she?
她在哪
Where is she?
她在哪
Grimm.
你是格林后人
She's got to be in the house.
她肯定在房♥子里
Robin! Robin!
罗宾 罗宾
Robin!
罗宾
Robin!
罗宾
She's not here.
她不在这
We're gonna have to call it in.
我们得向总部汇报
I'll find the breaker.
我去找电闸
Hank!
汉克
Hank, she's here!
汉克 她在这
It's okay, honey. We're police.
没事了 宝贝儿 我们是警♥察♥
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表