剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
What kind of drugs were you pumping into them?
你到底给他们用了什么药
You need to leave. Now.
你马上离开
I'm not going anywhere.
我哪儿都不会去
What you are doing is irresponsible,
你这么做是极不负责任的
and it is a threat to all of us.
并且对所有人都产生了威胁
Look, I'm sorry,
对不起
but I really do not have time to discuss this with you.
但我现在真的没时间跟你讨论这个
So if you don't mind--
所以 如果你不介意的话
They're all dead because of you.
他们都被你害死了
Your friends struggled. I tried to help them.
你的朋友活得很挣扎 我只想帮助他们
I supplied them with a targeted suppression program,
我向他们提供了一项针对性抑制治疗
one that took it out of their conscious
这项治疗无论他们有无意识
and unconscious control.
都无法停止
That's your idea of help?
你就是这么帮助他们的吗
They no longer wanted the ability to choose.
他们已经不想再选择了
That's what was making their lives so difficult.
正是这些选择才让他们生活得如此艰难
They told me all about your group meetings.
他们告诉了我你们小组会议的所有事情
Clearly, you have the same issues.
很显然 你跟他们有一样的问题
Are you...an animal? Or are you a man?
你是兽是人
Of course, I have those issues, man.
我当然有这些问题
We all do.
人人都有
But if you can't choose,
但是如果你没有了选择的能力
then you're-- you're neither one-- you're nothing.
那你就...就什么都不是了
The loss of choice is a small price to pay for freedom.
失去选择能力而获得自♥由♥ 这代价算小的了
Except for the part where they went crazy
但这不包括让他们失去理智
and started killing people! The drugs work.
开始去杀人 这是药物作用
But in my effort to help quickly,
虽然我很想在测试安全后用药
I couldn't take the time to test them
但为了能尽早帮到他们
as much as I would have liked to.
我没那么多时间去测试药性
So you just thought you'd test it out on them
所以你就拿他们做试验
and hope for the best.
希望能有好结果
The problems seem to start when the dosage drops.
似乎当用药剂量减少时就会开始出现异常
There's a complementary effect.
这药有互补作用
And the patient goes from-- from stable to unstable,
病人会从稳定到不稳定
and becomes...suspended in the middle.
然后停留在中间阶段
But...I fine tuned the formula.
但是 我稍微调整了一下配方
I had hoped that my efforts would prove to be successful.
我一度希望我的努力会收到成效
For all of us. I still do.
让所有人都满意 我现在也这么希望
But, as you can see...
但是 你也看到了
Freedom's not...easy to achieve.
想要自♥由♥不是那么容易的
You have to help me.
你得帮帮我
Okay.
好的
Brinkerhoff! Police!
布林克霍夫 我们是警♥察♥
You okay? Yeah, but you gotta stop him.
你没事吧 没事 你得去拦住他
Brinkerhoff's been using the drugs on himself.
布林克霍夫自己也用了那药
He's out for blood.
他出去杀人了
He's on the street.
他在街上
What's he doing here?
他在这干什么
Uh, he's a patient.
他来看病的
We got suspect on foot, heading north on park blocks.
嫌疑人正往公园街区的北部方向逃跑
Request backup. We are in pursuit.
请求支援 我们正在追捕
Please, somebody help. We're being attacked.
救命啊 我们被袭击了
we have a report
接到报♥警♥电♥话♥
of an attack on 12th and Alder.
第十二大道和阿尔德大街发生袭击事件
That's gotta be him.
一定是他
It's bigfoot!
大脚怪
Thank god you're here. I don't know what it was,
谢天谢地你们来了 我不知道那是什么
but he grabbed some woman and dragged her into the theater!
但是他抓了个女人把她拖到剧院里了
Stay here.
待在这儿
There.
在那儿
Brinkerhoff?
布林克霍夫
If you can understand me,
如果你听得到
give yourself up.
投降吧
She's alive.
她还活着
Nick! Behind you!
尼克 小心后面
Stay with the woman. Yeah.
留下照顾这个女人 好的
I got a victim up here on the theater catwalk.
剧院轻便梯上有一名受害者
What the hell?
搞什么鬼
That's Dr. Brinkerhoff.
是布林克霍夫医生
No. Did you see it?
不是 你看到了吗
See what? His face.
什么 他的脸
It changed.
他的脸变了
I'm telling you, it was different.
我跟你说真的 刚刚不是这样的
Hank.
汉克
I saw him-- I'm telling you, it was different.
我看到了 真得不一样
It just changed!
他的脸变了
Just right there-- did you--
就在刚才 你
Hank.
汉克
Did you see him?
你看到了吗
To Larry, Alan, and Dan.
敬拉瑞 艾伦和丹
Maybe they felt like they didn't know who they were.
或许他们自己都不知道自己是谁了
But we know.
但我们知道
They were our friends.
他们是我们的朋友
The body was identified as that of local author and psychologist
尸体被证实是当地作家和心理学家
Dr. Konstantin brinkerhoff.
康斯坦丁·布林克霍夫医生
So it appears the reports of bigfoot
关于大脚怪的传闻似乎
were nothing more than mass hysteria,
只是一场集体恐慌
as witnesses say Brinkerhoff
因为目击者声称布林克霍夫发狂时
wore a costume mask during his rampage.
是戴着戏剧面具的
I don't know. Back to you, Dylan.
我不明白 现场交还给你 迪伦
What?
什么
I gathered some hair samples at Thom Carson's ranch,
我在托姆·卡森的农场收集了些毛发样本
from whatever it was that attacked that horse.
是属于袭击马的未知生物的
I mean, after I saw those people in the woods,
在看到森林里那些受害者之后
I just wanted to make sure.
我想确定一下
And?
然后呢
I took them down to the lab at OHSU
我把样本带到了俄勒冈医科大学实验室
and looked at the DNA.
进行了DNA测试
And what did you find?
你发现了什么
The test results were inconclusive.
测试结果无法确定
The DNA wasn't human,
那不是人类的DNA
but it also couldn't be matched to any other known species,
但也无法与其他任何已知物种匹配
so-- I don't know.
所以我也不知道
Sometimes tests are wrong.
有时候测试也会出错
Well, yeah, normally I would think that too.
好吧 通常我也会这么想
But, Nick, I checked and rechecked
但是 尼克 我反复核查了
And...
我
All right, I know how weird this is gonna sound,
好吧 我知道这听起来很奇怪
but for the first time in my life,
但是这是我人生中第一次
I'm starting to wonder about things like...
开始怀疑像大脚怪这样的生物
bigfoot.
是否存在
What if--
如果
what if all of the stories we've heard,
如果我们听到的这些故事
what if they're not stories?
其实并不是故事呢
What if they're real?
万一他们是真实存在呢
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表