剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
BMW's in front. Only house on the block.
宝马车停在前面 街区里就这一栋房♥子
Anybody go in or out? No.
有人进出吗 没有
All right, come on. Let's get this done.
好了 来吧 速战速决
All right, you cover the back.
你在后面掩护
Hey, you okay?
你还好吧
Never better.
非常好
Soledad, if the jeweler's got the coins,
索莱达 如果是珠宝商拿了硬币
then where are they?
那它们现在在哪
If I knew that, I wouldn't be here.
我要是知道 就不会回来了
That's why I went back.
我刚又去了一次珠宝店
But the cops were all over the place.
但那里到处都是警♥察♥
Police.
有警♥察♥
Stop! Police!
站住 警♥察♥
Hey! Don't you move!
不许动
Hank, come on.
汉克 快点
He's got a gun.
他身上有枪
Hey, easy, he's down.
别激动 他已经趴下了
Stay down!
趴下
All right, hands above your head, come on.
好了 手放在头上
There was another one.
还有一个人
What happened? He was fast.
发生了什么 他动作好快
I've never seen anyone run like that.
我从没见过人跑得那么快
No, you lost him.
不 是你跟丢了他
Don't make excuses. Hank.
别找借口 汉克
Do I have to do everything myself?
什么事都要老子亲自上吗
Listen, Hank.
听着 汉克
We got a crime scene here.
这里有犯罪现场需要调查
He's gone, let him go.
他跑了 就让他跑吧
All right, officer Brenner, get a coroner up here.
好吧 布伦纳警官 叫个验尸官过来
On your feet.
站起来
Let's go.
我们走
Dispatch, we need a, uh, coroner at--
总机 我们需要一个验尸...
Rest in peace, Kolt.
好好歇着吧 柯尔特
All right, let's get these coins into evidence.
好了 我们把这些硬币当证据上报吧
Hey, don't worry. I got it.
不用担心 包我身上
But first, I'm gonna break that guy.
但首先 我要让他老实交代
I just got the prelim on the jewelry store.
我刚得到了珠宝店的初步报告
I want you guys to fill me in in my office.
我要你们到办公室向我报告案情
That's when we got the call on the car.
我们接到电♥话♥说发现了车的踪迹
We ran it down
我们去一查
and came on the house they were using as a hideout.
发现了他们藏身的屋子
Uh, captain, there were these coins--
队长 有些硬币...
I got it, I got it.
我知道 我知道
So we got to the house, we went right in,
然后我们夺门而入
and I took him down.
我制♥服♥了他
Two bodies on the floor, one guy got away and--
地上有两具尸体 一个人逃跑了
Hank, slow down, I want to hear more about these coins.
汉克 慢点 我想听听硬币是怎么回事
I got them.
在我这呢
I'm gonna put them in evidence.
我正准备拿来上报证据
Well, can I see them?
能给我看看吗
Why? They're safe.
干嘛 它们很安全
Parker pulled them from the jeweler's stomach.
是帕克从珠宝商的胃里扒出来的
Uh, apparently he swallowed them--
很显然他吞下了...
Coins are not the problem here.
硬币不是关键
It's about that guy we took down.
关键是我们制♥服♥的那个人
Just give me five minutes with him--
只要让我跟他谈5分钟...
Hank.
汉克
I want to see the coins.
我要看硬币
They're, uh...German.
它们是...德国的
Not necessarily.
不一定
The swastika dates all the way back to antiquity.
卐在古代就有
In buddhism and hinduism, it's primarily a symbol of good luck.
在佛教和印度教中 它是好运的象征
And for the Chinese, this represents eternity.
而对中国人来说 它代表着永生
What do you know about the coins?
你们对这硬币了解多少
Just that the jeweler
我们只知道珠宝商
was trying to hide them in his stomach.
想把它们藏在肚子里
I'll take them into evidence. That's all right.
我去上报证据 没关系
I'll get them there. Captain, I think I should
我拿过去吧 队长 我觉得我应该...
Detective, now I understand that you
警探 我知道
came on a little strong tonight with our suspect.
你今天对嫌疑人执法有点粗暴
We've all had a long day.
我们今天都很累
I suggest you go home,
我建议你回家
Get yourself a little rest.
好好休息一下
Nick will interview the suspect.
由尼克去讯问嫌犯
Yes, sir.
遵命 长官
Hank, let's go.
汉克 我们走
What the hell's wrong with the captain?
队长哪根筋不对了
I'm the one who should put those coins into evidence.
应该由我上报证物
I'm the primary on this. Hank, look.
这是我办的案子 汉克 听着
We've all had a long day here.
今天我们都很累
Why don't you just go home?
你不如先回去休息休息
Hank?
汉克
Go.
回去吧
Yeah.
好吧
Yeah, okay.
好的
Farley Kolt.
法利·柯尔特
Imagine my surprise.
想想我有多么惊讶
I thought you were just a cop.
我还以为你只是个警♥察♥
Right now, that's all you need to worry about.
现在 你只需要担心自己有没有犯案
I'm not worried. Ballistics will prove
我不担心 弹道检验会证明
that Flynn and Hans shot each other.
弗林和汉斯是自相残杀
Flynn and Hans. Ian Flynn.
弗林和汉斯 伊恩·弗林
Irish by way of Berlin.
住在德国的爱尔兰人
Hans Roth, Austrian.
汉斯·罗斯 奥地利人
They both worked with a Spaniard, Soledad Marquesa.
他们俩和一个叫索莱达·马克萨的西班牙人合作
Who got away. Yep.
就是那个逃跑的人 没错
Been following them for a long time.
我追踪他们很久了
Finally caught up with them tonight,
今晚才终于找到他们
but, uh...
但是...
And why were you following them?
你为什么追踪他们
It would be helpful if we could talk off the record.
如果能私下里说更好
Is this being recorded? No.
现在有没有录像 没有
I want to give you the chance to come clean.
我想给你个坦白的机会
Look, this has nothing to do with you being a cop, you know.
听着 这跟你是不是警♥察♥没有任何关系
Really, I could care less.
真的 我根本就不在乎
This has to do with who you are and who I am.
这跟你是谁 和我是谁有关
You're not the only Grimm I've ever known.
你并不是我见过的唯一的格林
In fact, the reason I'm here is because of a Grimm.
事实上 我正是因为一个格林才来这的
Tell me about the coins.
给我说说硬币的事
Well, they're priceless.
无价之宝
A lot of people have died
很多人为了
trying to get their hands on them.
得到它而丧命
Where'd they come from?
它们是从哪来的
That, my friend, is a long, long story.
那可就说来话长了 我的朋友
Tell me.
告诉我
Okay.
好吧
Eighth century B.C., gold was being mined
公元前8世纪 黄金在古希腊的
on the island of Zakynthos in ancient Greece.
扎金索斯岛上被开采出来
Now certain coins that were struck from that mine
一些在那座金矿中铸成的特殊硬币
were stamped with a swastika on one side,
一边印着卐字标记
signifying good fortune, and a lion's head on the other,
象征着好运 另一边印着狮子头
symbolizing wealth and power.
昭示财富和权力
Now this particular lion's head was the Nemean Lion
那个特别的狮子头就是涅墨亚猛狮
slain by Heracles,
被海格力斯所杀
whose fur was impervious to attacks,
它的皮毛坚韧无比
because it was made of gold,
因为它是由金子构成
and whose claws were sharper than mortal swords,
爪子锋利无比 非凡人兵器所能匹敌
and could cut through armor.
能刺破铠甲
And it would seem, those who held the coins
任何得到硬币的人
possessed a kind of charismatic influence over other men.
似乎都拥有一种领袖气质 能够抢占先机
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表