剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
Time for you to scream.
到你尖叫的时候了
Time for you to scream.
到你尖叫的时候了
You're just going to have to trust me on this one.
这次你必须相信我
Okay.
好吧
How often do you come here?
这里你多久来一次
Whenever I have a problem I can't figure out.
只要我有解决不了的问题就来
What kinds of problems would lead you here?
什么样的问题会让你来这里
Something started happening to me
姑妈去世前后一段时间
around the time my aunt died.
就有一些奇怪的事发生在我身上
I guess it was destined to happen.
感觉像是命中注定的一样
I just didn't know about it yet.
一开始我什么都不懂
I started seeing things I couldn't explain,
我看到很多无法解释的东西
and I thought I was going crazy.
我觉得自己要疯掉了
But before she died,
但她死之前
she told me that some of my other relatives
告诉我我还有一些远亲
have this same problem, ability--
也有相同的困扰 或者说能力
whatever you want to call it.
随便你怎么称呼
This trailer is filled with things you can't believe.
这辆拖车里放了很多你根本无法相信的东西
It's the history of my ancestors who were--
这里记录了我祖先作为...
now stay with me-- sort of like hunters.
现在轮到我了 猎人的历史
What did they hunt?
他们猎什么
See, this is where it gets a little difficult to explain.
这就有点不好解释了
Yeah, you're going to have to try.
那你就尽力解释吧
I know. I know.
我知道 我会的
Okay, this is going to sound a little weird,
这听起来会有点难以接受
And I know it's going to sound a little weird, okay?
我知道这听起来真的难以接受
Here goes.
那我说了
I can see things that--
我能看到一些现象--
That what?
什么现象
That most people can't.
多数人看不到的现象
You mean, like, ghosts?
你是说 鬼魂之类的吗
No. No. Not the dead.
不不 不是死去的东西
Well, that's good.
那挺好
Look, apparently, my ancestors from germany,
我的祖先是来自德国的
the Grimms, well, I guess I'm related to them.
格林家族 估计我是他们的后裔
My mother's side of the family had the same ability.
我母亲那一方的家族有这样的能力
What kind of ability are we talking about?
你说的是什么能力
See these books?
看看这些书
They're filled with drawings made by my ancestors
这些画满了插图的书是我的祖先
and some other people who had the same ability.
和一些有这种能力的人编纂的
And...
并且
the drawings are of wesen,
内容是有关格林生物的
which is how they like to refer to themselves.
他们是这么自称的
Who, the Grimms?
谁 格林家族的人吗
No, the wesen. And that's what I can see.
不 是格林生物 就是我能看到的东西
What the Grimms could see.
格林家族的人能看到的东西
And there are all kinds of them.
这里有所有格林生物的图鉴
They're kind of like species that exist within us--
他们是存在于我们之中的物种
some of us.
生活在一些正常人之中
Anyway, there's blutbad and bauerschwein,
总之 你看这是狼人 猪妖
Fuchsbaus, eisbibers.
狐妖和水獭怪
Remember that fire dancer Ariel?
你还记得那个跳火舞的艾丽尔吧
Yeah. She was a daemonfeuer.
记得 她是个火魔
A dragon thing.
一种类似龙的生物
And they're all in these books. Look.
这些书里都有记载 你看
Lowen are a kind of lion.
狮怪是一种狮子
Look at the picture here.
看看这张图
Juliette, I mean, I'm not making this up.
朱丽叶 我没有编故事
I mean these Lowen were running an illegal fight ring
这些狮怪在角斗士时期
that dates back to the time of the gladiators.
就在举办非法角斗了
They were fighting with these. Ancient weapons.
他们用这些古兵器角斗
This is a morning star.
这是流星锤
There's a rifle in here that shoots
这里面装着一支步♥枪♥
special bullets to kill Siegbarstes.
能射出特殊的子弹杀死食人魔
But first, you have to dip them in this stuff here.
但首先 你得把子弹泡在这东西里
This stuff right here. Siegbarste Gift.
就是这东西 食人魔毒药
Gift means poison in German.
这个词在德语中意思是毒药
The point is I can see these wesen
重点是 我能看到那些怪物的本质
in what you would see as a perfectly normal person.
而你却觉得他们同常人无异
When they go through something called the woge,
当他们转化的时候
which is kind of like this emotional surge,
也就是情绪起伏很大的时候
that's when I can see them.
我就能看到他们的本质
I know how this must sound,
我知道这听起来很荒谬
but I swear to God, it's all true.
但我发誓 这都是真的
Look, you want to see who Adalind really is?
你想知道爱达玲到底是谁
This is what Adalind really is, a Hexenbiest.
这就是了 一个巫女
Juliette, you got to read some of this stuff.
朱丽叶 你得看看这些东西
I mean, the stuff's that's in English
就这些用英语写的
because most of it's in German.
因为大部分都是德语的
And there's actually some of it in French,
还有一些是法语的
Spanish, and even Latin.
西班牙语 甚至拉丁语
Oh, there's some of it in Japanese.
还有一些是日语的
They all look like stories you'd read in a book,
它们就像你曾在书里看到过的故事
but they're not. They're real.
但又不是 它们都是真的
There are things in this trailer
这辆拖车里的东西
that you can't believe.
是你无法置信的
Cameras.
摄像机
And film of Hitler and the Verrat
还有希♥特♥勒♥和镇反军
shooting people in 1936.
在1936年开枪杀人的胶片
The Verrat worked with the seven royal families,
还有镇反军和七个王室联手的事
which I'm just beginning to learn about.
这个我才刚开始学习
Juliette, I can't tell you how it all fits together.
朱丽叶 我不知道这一切是如何拼凑成形的
Even my parents were killed because of this.
我的父母也是因此而死
My aunt was a Grimm all these years.
这些年来我姑妈来一直是个格林
I didn't even know it. Look.
我都不知道
I can show you film right here that will blow your mind.
我可以给你看这段录像 会颠覆你三观的
Juliette!
朱丽叶
I know how this sounds.
我知道这一切听起来很荒谬
This is why I didn't want to tell you.
所以我才不想告诉你
This is why my aunt told me I shouldn't be with you.
也是因为这姑妈才说我们不应该在一起
You need to talk to somebody, Nick, but it's not me.
你得和人谈谈 尼克 但不是我
Juliette, I'm trying to explain.
朱丽叶 我想解释给你听
Okay, remember that hair you found on the horse
你还记得你在那匹遭袭的马身上
when it was attacked?
找到的毛发吗
You couldn't figure out what it was.
你无法辨认是什么物种
That is what I'm talking about.
那就是我说的东西
You need professional help!
你需要专业的帮助
No, Juliette.
不 朱丽叶
Look, yes, I understand why you're saying that.
我明白你为什么会这么说
There's one more thing I can do to prove to you--
我还能做一件事来向你证明
Nick, please. Stop, okay!
尼克 拜托 停止吧
You're really scaring me! I don't want to scare you.
你真的吓到我了 我无意让你受惊
I just want you to know the truth.
我只是想告诉你真♥相♥
Come with me. Just give me this one last chance.
跟我来 再给我这最后一次机会
Hey, Nick, Juliette.
尼克 朱丽叶
What a pleasant surprise.
真是意外之喜啊
I think.
应该算吧
Come on in.
请进
So, um, can I get anybody a drink or--
你们要喝点什么
Okay, you need to tell her.
你得告诉她
Um, tell her--
告诉她
About you, about me, about everything.
你的身份 我的身份 一切
You know, I'm really sorry.
真的很抱歉
I have no idea what he expects you to do.
我不知道他想让你干什么
Monroe, you need to show her what a Blutbad is.
门罗 你让她看看狼人是什么样的
Okay, I-- you want to explain to me
你要和我解释一下
how we suddenly arrived at this crucial crux
我们怎么突然就到了这个重要问题的
kind of a zenith pinnacle moment?
最关键时刻了呢
Juliette got scratched by a cat.
朱丽叶被猫抓伤了
Um, well, that's too bad,
真不幸
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表