剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
But why is he unconscious?
但是他为什么昏迷了
Oh, my god.
天啊
She altered the Zaubertrank.
她更改了药方
Hank is still alive, but the antidote,
汉克还活着 但是解药
it's useless now.
现在已经没用了
But it worked on Wu.
但是在老吴身上好用啊
He didn't have sex with her.
老吴又没跟她上♥床♥
Oh, god.
天啊
That always complicates things, doesn't it?
事情总是随床单越滚越乱对吧
Hey, come on, Hank.
振作点 汉克
Wake up, man. Nick, Nick.
醒醒 伙计 尼克 尼克
It's not gonna work.
这样是没用的
He can't -- it's like he's in a coma.
他醒不了 他现在算是昏迷
But it's not physical, it's mental.
但并非生理昏迷 而是心理昏迷
It's like his brain is locked.
就好像他的大脑被锁住了
Well, there's gotta be a way to fix this.
总有办法能救他
Possibly, if she used her own blood.
也许吧 如果她用的是自己的血的话
What difference does that make?
这有什么区别吗
The only way you can break a blood Zaubertrank
唯一能破解血咒的方法就是
is by killing the Hexenbiest whose blood is in it.
杀掉那个掺血进去的巫女
Well, I won't have a problem with that.
我对这点倒是没意见
Burkhardt.
我是伯克哈德
Hello, Nick. Adalind.
喂 尼克 爱达玲
I just wanted to invite you over to my place
我只是想邀请你去我家
for a little dessert.
吃点甜品
I'm already there.
我已经在你家了
Then you found Hank. Good.
这么说你找到汉克了 很好
Still sleeping peacefully, I hope.
希望他还睡着正香呢
Where are you?
你在哪
This is the way it's gonna go, Nick.
事情是这样的 尼克
Hank will be dead by morning,
汉克黎明前就会死掉
unless I get the key your aunt gave you.
除非你把你姑妈留给你的钥匙给我
So you'd better bring that key
所以你最好尽快带着那把钥匙
to the Bremen Ruins as soon as you can.
到不莱梅遗址来找我
I've got a very busy schedule,
我可是很忙的
and I can't wait all night.
我不会整晚都在那里等你
It's really very easy, Nick.
其实事情真的很简单 尼克
The key or Hank.
你是要钥匙还是要汉克
She's in Forest Park.
她在森林公园
Nick, you can't kill her.
尼克 你不能杀她
Oh, yeah, I can. No, it's not like that.
我当然可以 不 不是这样的
If you shoot her, she'll be dead,
如果你给她一枪 她就会死掉
but that won't bring your partner back.
但那样也救不了你的搭档
The only way you can break the hold she has on Hank
唯一能解除她对汉克所施咒语的办法
is with the blood of a Grimm.
就是用格林的血
With your blood.
用你的血
I hope you brought the key, Nick.
希望你把钥匙带来了 尼克
Hank doesn't have much more time.
汉克的时间可不多了
Sorry.
抱歉
I would have thought he meant more to you than that.
我还以为你很在意他呢
He does.
的确
You don't believe me, do you?
你不相信我 对吧
Too bad.
太可惜了
He's gonna die.
他就要死了
How are you gonna explain a dead cop in your bed?
你怎么解释一名警官在你床上猝死的事
His heart gave out.
他的心脏衰竭了
Happens.
这种事时有发生
See you at the funeral, Nick.
葬礼上见 尼克
I'll be sure to cry.
我一定会流下伤心泪
Adalind.
爱达玲
I think it's time we settle our differences...
我觉得是时候解决咱俩之间的分歧了
violently.
通过暴♥力♥
He's gotta be with her by now.
他现在应该已经见到她了
Right?
对吧
I should have gone with him.
我应该跟他一块去的
No, you shouldn't have.
不 你不该去
He had to do this alone.
他必须独自处理这件事
I mean, how do we know when it's over?
可我们怎么知道他俩打完了没有
If Hank wakes up, then she's dead.
如果汉克醒来了 就说明她已经死了
And if Hank doesn't wake up?
要是汉克醒不了呢
I should have gone with him.
我就该跟他一块去的
What have you done?
你干了什么
What have you done?
你干了什么
You killed me.
你杀了我
You don't look so dead.
看你不像死了的样子
I'm nothing now.
我现在什么都不是了
I don't have any powers.
我什么能力都没有了
You've taken everything.
你夺走了我的一切
I'm just like everybody else.
我现在就跟普通人一样了
I am nothing.
我什么也不是了
Burkhardt. Hey, Nick.
我是伯克哈德 尼克
You're okay, right?
你没事 对吧
Yeah. Hank's okay too.
我没事 汉克也没事了
He woke up. He seems fine.
他醒了 看起来还不错
But there's a problem.
但是有个问题
He's kind of wondering what we're all doing
他问我们为什么
in Adalind's bedroom, so, uh...
都在爱达玲的卧室里 所以
what do you want me to tell him?
你想让我怎么跟他解释
Mom.
妈
What happened?
怎么了
Oh, my god. He got to you.
天啊 他把你给干掉了
How did he get his blood into you?
他怎么把自己的血弄到你体内去的
I bit him.
我咬了他一口
I didn't mean --
我没想到
You know what getting that key
你知道拿到那把钥匙
would have meant for us.
对我们来讲意味着什么
I wasn't doing it for us.
我做这一切不是为了我们
I was doing for...
我是为了...
you.
你
You lost more than just the key.
你失去的不仅仅是把钥匙
The Grimm knew.
格林知道了
How did he know?
他是怎么知道的
Because he's smarter than you.
因为他比你聪明
And he's proved that he's more valuable than I anticipated.
而且事实证明他比我预计得更有价值
I underestimated him.
我低估了他
Not my mistake.
不是我的错
I was trusting --
我错信了一个
An amateur.
门外汉
I had such high hopes for you, honey.
我本来对你抱有极高的期望 亲爱的
What are you gonna do to me?
你们准备怎么处置我
That's not already been done?
你还能有什么比现在更惨的下场吗
You're useless now.
你现在没有利用价值了
Just another pretty girl.
只不过一个花瓶而已
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表