剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
Drop it.
把武器放下
I'm arresting you for the murder of
我现在要以谋杀塞丽娜·邓布鲁克
Serena Dunbrook and Camilla Gotleib.
和卡米拉·葛雷柏的罪名逮捕你
I did it to protect you.
我这么做是为了保护你
There's no excuse.
这不是理由
We're clarions. We send warning calls.
我们是万物的号♥角 有义务发送报♥警♥信♥号♥♥
We're on your side.
我们是站在你这边的
The lawsuit
那个官司
it was a conspiracy
是他们的阴谋
to get rid of us.
目的是为了干掉我们
They're not just lawyers.
他们不只是律师
It doesn't matter.
这不重要
You killed two people. Two hexenbiests!
你杀了两个人 是两个巫女
Closing the mill was their way of of stopping us from warning you.
他们关掉工厂就是想阻止我们警告你
Warning me?
警告我?
Something's coming,
有事要发生了
something bad.
有坏事要发生
I have to finish this.
我必须完成我的使命
Melissa!
梅丽莎
Don't!
别
Melissa!
梅丽莎
This is your problem. Don't make a mistake.
这正是你的弱点 别做错选择
She'll harm you. Don't listen to her!
她会伤害你的 别听她的
You're a cop! Do your job!
你是个警♥察♥ 你倒是开枪呀
Melissa!
梅丽莎
You're a Grimm! That's more important!
你是格林后人 这点更重要
Help me. Please.
求你了 帮我
She killed my friends!
她杀了我的朋友
Melissa, back away!
梅丽莎 住手
Adalind, are you okay?
爱达玲 你没事吧
He's coming for you.
他冲着你来了
Who?
谁
Beware. It's close.
小心点 就快了
You have to hunt down the bad ones,
你必须得追捕那些坏东西
just like your ancestors did.
就像祖先们那样
Hank said you did the right thing.
汉克说你做了正确决定
Sometimes it's not that simple.
有些事情没那么简单
If it was simple, they wouldn't need you.
如果都很简单 他们还要你干嘛
I don't think I made any difference.
我觉得自己和别人一样
I tried to stop it.
我试图阻止她
But I didn't.
可我没做到
I think you made a pretty big difference to Hank
可我觉得你对汉克
and the woman whose life you saved.
和你救的那个女人来说意义重大
Doesn't that make you feel
这样说有没有让你
A little bit better about what happened?
感觉好一点
Yeah, it does.
好多了
I'm cold.
我好冷
I'm gonna close the window. No, I got it.
我去关窗 不 我来吧
Okay. Go back to bed.
好吧 你继续睡吧
What happened?
怎么了
I just got stung.
我被蜜蜂蛰了
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表