剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
Stark planted the guy himself.
那个家伙是史塔克自己安排的
If one juror had decided it was Stark,
可只要有一个陪审团成员认为那是史塔克
the whole case would've been tossed.
那整个案子就作废了
I couldn't let that happen.
我不能允许那种事情发生
And neither could Mary Robinson.
玛丽·罗宾森也接受不了
You lost the tape?
于是你把录像带给弄丢了
It somehow got misplaced on the way to the D.A's office.
在去检察官办公室的路上 那盘录像带不知怎么地就找不着了
Neither of us ever spoke anything about it.
我们俩人从来没把这件事告诉过任何人
But now you know too.
但是现在我告诉了你
I'm the last one Stark blames,
我是史塔克怪罪的最后一个人
so I'm gonna end it where it started.
解铃还须系铃人 所以我要来结束这一切
You're going to the quarry instead of Ridge Crest.
看来你是准备去采石场而不是山顶
At least no one else will get hurt.
至少那样一来不会有别人受伤
So if anyone asks, you can say you tried to stop me.
所以如果有别人问起来 你可以说你试过要阻止我
No, Hank. Hank!
不 汉克 汉克
Hey, Nick.
尼克
Whoa, whoa, man. Slow down.
伙计 说慢点
Yeah, I'm bringing you the gun right now.
是啊 我现在正要把枪拿上楼去给你
What do you mean Hank's leaving the hospital? What --
你说汉克正要离开医院是什么意思 什么
Oh, yeah. Hank's leaving the hospital.
没错 汉克是正要离开医院
Looks like he's going to his car.
他好像要去开车
Want me to give him the gun?
你想让我把枪给他吗
Does he even know about the gun?
他根本都不知道这把枪的存在吧
If he doesn't know about the gun, I'm not --
如果他不知道这把枪的存在的话 我才不要
He's already leaving, how am I supposed
他已经走了 我现在还怎么
to give him the gun now?
把枪给他呀
All right, okay, all right, I'll do my best.
好吧 好吧 我尽量吧
What am I supposed to do now?
我现在该怎么办
Stark
史塔克
you are under arrest.
你被捕了
Place your hands behind your head,
把手放在头后
face down on the ground.
趴下
Really like the place you picked.
我很喜欢你选的这个地方
Lot of fond memories here.
这里有很多美好的回忆
Shut up and get down!
闭嘴 趴下
Do you hear me?
听见了没有
Oh, man.
伙计
You owe me five years.
你欠我五年自♥由♥
I'm gonna say this one last time --
我最后再说一遍
get down on the ground.
趴下
Let's get this over with.
咱俩速战速决吧
Stay where you are.
站住别动
Stay where you are!
站住别动
Okay, time to go.
好了 该走了
Time to go.
该走了
This is Detective Griffin.
我是格里芬警探
I wanna report...
我要报告
a shooting.
一起枪击案
It's done.
搞掂了
Hank is okay.
汉克没事
Me? Eh...I'll live.
我 我没事的
Yeah, I'll see you.
好的 回头见
Stark is dead.
史塔克死了
You killed him?
你把他给杀了吗
Somebody did, but it wasn't me.
不是我 是别人干的
Who?
是谁
I wish I knew.
我要是知道就好了
I owe him one.
我欠他的
I'm glad you're okay.
你没事我很高兴
You too.
彼此彼此
You're lucky to be alive.
你还活着就算是幸运的
Pulling a stunt like that, I should have your badge.
你违背命令擅自行事 我应该没收你的警徽的
You want it, you can have it.
你想要就拿去吧
Well, I'd rather have you alive and wearing it.
我宁愿要你活着 自己戴着
Look, don't get me wrong, I wanted Stark dead too.
听着 别误会 我也想看到史塔克死
But that's not the way this department works.
但是这不是这个部门的办事方式
You insulted every cop in this city,
你侮辱了这个市里的每一个警♥察♥
and we had just as much right to be there as you did.
我们就跟你一样有权在场
Okay. I get it.
好吧 我明白了
You're a good detective, Hank.
你是名出色的警探 汉克
But you're a lot better when we're all working together.
但是当你身后有大家的支持时 你才能发挥到极致
These...
这些
are the bullets pulled out of Stark's body.
是从史塔克的身体里取出的子弹
According to ballistics,
根据弹道分♥析♥
one .577 and two .600 caliber nitro-express rifle bullets
其中一个是0.577口径还有两个是0.600口径的硝酸甘油急速步♥枪♥子弹
made in England over 100 years ago.
这些子弹是一百多年前产自英国的
What kind of rifle is that?
那武器是哪种步♥枪♥呢
Triple barrel, very rare.
三重枪管 非常罕见
Made mostly for royalty for their African safaris.
主要是用来给英国皇室在非洲狩猎用的
Commonly known as an elephant gun.
又称为捕象枪
Who the hell would have a gun like that?
谁他妈的会有这种枪呢
That is something I'd very much like to know.
这也是我很想知道的
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表